Doubling account 12 times in 12 months

Yes i have one but why not write it down here.I`m only interested in what indicators your use and your entry signals, the exit ones i will set myself, if that is not too much to ask, thanks!

Also its very easy to verify the myfxbook account, here:

https://www.myfxbook.com/help#help_34

and here:

https://www.myfxbook.com/help#help_35

Hopefully you can verify it and prove that that account is not fake and it’s yours, you know just for precaution :slight_smile:

5 min chart Crossover of a 52 period cci set to HLCC/4. With a 2 period simple moving average laid overtop. Also. 2 period HLCC/4 cci set to 5 and 15 min chart. All 3 Above 0 line but and below 0 sell. Also using support and resistance and follow my trades with stop loss.

Pic of indicators.

Hmm thanks, i`ll write a quick EA on it and see how good it works and will give a feedback tomorrow!

[QUOTE=“Proximus;556411”] Hmm thanks, i`ll write a quick EA on it and see how good it works and will give a feedback tomorrow![/QUOTE]

How are you going to code a stop loss?

[QUOTE=“Proximus;556400”] Yes i have one but why not write it down here.I`m only interested in what indicators your use and your entry signals, the exit ones i will set myself, if that is not too much to ask, thanks! Also its very easy to verify the myfxbook account, here: https://www.myfxbook.com/help#help_34 and here: https://www.myfxbook.com/help#help_35 Hopefully you can verify it and prove that that account is not fake and it’s yours, you know just for precaution :)[/QUOTE]

Track record verified.

I have my own methods when to exit a risky trade.

Hey Kelton,

With 5 years of screening the forex charts you should have a sound knowledge of picking the right trades.
Good luck on your journey.

Cheers

[QUOTE=“Kasravi;556467”] Hey Kelton, With 5 years of screening the forex charts you should have a sound knowledge of picking the right trades. Good luck on your journey. Cheers[/QUOTE]

Thanks Kasravi! I’m doing good so far. Just hope it continues.

Hi JP,

Great post and very informative. Investors can get quite ruthless indeed.

Moreover if you show an Investor that you doubled your account in a year they are more oftern or not likely to look at you as a hoax rather than a serious trader.
Consistency and modesty and minimum draw down is key in order to lure investors,but keeping them is a whole new story.

Cheers

Sorry about hijacking the thread but you seem quite an expert about managing other peoples’ money. I have looked into it already a few times and I have never found much about it.

It would be nice if you have any links or if you could share your knowledge about it. What licenses does one need to trade other peoples’ money in Europe? How are the laws about it? Thanks.

[QUOTE=“Trasimaco;556810”] Sorry about hijacking the thread but you seem quite an expert about managing other peoples’ money. I have looked into it already a few times and I have never found much about it. It would be nice if you have any links or if you could share your knowledge about it. What licenses does one need to trade other peoples’ money in Europe? How are the laws about it? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Look up becoming a PAMM Manager at maybe Alpari.

Well they just tell you how will technically work and this is not the problem.

The problem is all about laws, licenses, risks involved…apparently it is very hard and very expensive to get such license. And also it is very expensive to get all things going with all attorneys and fees involved. The other guy talk like it is the simplest thing in the world but it doesn’t look like. Well if you have few million already on a side maybe.

However, I am not an expert about it so I would like to hear what the other guy has to say as he seems like an expert about it.

[QUOTE=“Trasimaco;556833”] Well they just tell you how will technically work and this is not the problem. The problem is all about laws, licenses, risks involved…apparently it is very hard and very expensive to get such license. And also it is very expensive to get all things going with all attorneys and fees involved. The other guy talk like it is the simplest thing in the world but it doesn’t look like. Well if you have few million already on a side maybe. However, I am not an expert about it so I would like to hear what the other guy has to say as he seems like an expert about it.[/QUOTE]

You don’t need a license to be a PAMM manager at Alpari. Start up capital $300 minimum and people chose if the want to invest in you based on your performance.

You need a license to manage other people money and this is what the guy was talking about and this is what I am asking about.

If you don’t need a license to be a PAMM manager at Alpari then you are not managing other people money. So I guess they are just copying your trades or similar and I am not interested about it. Instead if you are directly managing their money than again yes you need a license or you can get in very big big trouble.

[QUOTE=“Trasimaco;556849”] You need a license to manage other people money and this is what the guy was talking about and this is what I am asking about. If you don’t need a license to be a PAMM manager at Alpari then you are not managing other people money. So I guess they are just copying your trades or similar and I am not interested about it. Instead if you are directly managing their money than again yes you need a license or you can get in very big big trouble.[/QUOTE]

What would be the difference between copying trades and managing their money? If I have a trading system that works and you invest money by copying my trades then I would be managing your money and in control of it.

In the first case they choose to copy you. You are not responsible if they lose money. Do you get paid something with this system?

I don’t remember the other rubbish website name where you can copy trades now. There you don’t manage people money while they choose to copy you. The website pays you a little for each follower and for each trade or something like that. You don’t manage anything. You just trade. If it is something like this then you don’t manage other people money but you also get just lunch money from it.

Instead if you get fees, good fees from them following you and if it is considered managing money because of the big fees than yes you need to have a license or you can go in jail. Of course Alfari doesn’t tell you if you need it or not because it is not their business. It is your business to do things properly and in agreement with the laws. Now I dont know how this Alpari thing works but be sure if you are managing other people money than YOU NEED A LICENSE!

To my point of view there is a huge difference. But even if they are the same it is not this the point. The point is that to manage other people money you need a license. And this is 100% sure. No doubt about it.

Not just a licence but also qualification that means atleast a financial degree of some sort , even if you ask for a license you wont get it until you can prove to the government that you are qualified for that sort of job.

Prox I don’t know if that is completely accurate - at least here Stateside. To the best of my knowledge there has never been a pre-requisite for taking the Series 3, you just have to take it and pass it. You don’t even need a degree to take the CFA, although you do need to have advanced math ability to have a prayer of passing it.