drawing practice FTR

Hello traders and teachers
I wanted to know if I drew the FTR areas in the picture below correctly?

I had to Google what FTR meant therefore can’t fully answer.

Just to ask if it’s really a good idea to use a complicated and subjective TA feature in your strategy at this stage.

1 Like

This is the latest way of drawing ftr for the RTM strategy which is evolving as well as fixing the bugs and removing the bugs that existed in the beginning of this strategy.
The correct drawing of FTR is the most important part of this strategy because in the future all entry and exit techniques are related to its correct drawing

Same here.

Had to google that, too.

Presumably just forum spam, like most of what’s posted here right now? Maybe even yet another bot?

1 Like

I am weak in English
I don’t understand what you mean, you didn’t find detailed information about RTM?

"If Myante "
He was the originator of this method
But I must also say that I found the initial views and training presented in this method as a new training to have many problems, so I searched for people who are developing and evolving IF methods.
In general, in my opinion, it is necessary to learn as much as possible, it is not enough to just rely on one method, for example, Al Brooks price action.

If the strategy relies on the subjective drawing of lines, it’s hard to put much faith in it. Even years of trade records would not be convincing because it’s possible 5 different traders would draw 5 different charts.

1 Like

ReadTheMarket (RTM)

Price action RTM or Read The Market method is based on the rules of predicting the behavior of market makers and understanding the price movement. In this style, by presenting different concepts, it is tried to achieve the pattern of big boys’ behavior and the methods of deceiving minor traders.

Famous professors and teachers of this method can be named Michel Guilfoyle, also known as IFmyante, Redsword, Ben Hur, Sniffer, Hanzo, Sullivan, Mansour Sapari, Nora, Harry, etc. In RTM, we are facing an open-source style, which is the sum of this style’s master’s opinions. This issue has caused differences in views and, as a result, sometimes differences in trade. In this style, IF’s comments are considered more in trading, but as we said, there are differences.

This style is based on Sam Siden’s supply and demand or price action (one of the most famous price action trading strategies), But in RTM, many of Sam Siden’s views such as base size, time frame, sharpness, how to exit, RBR, RBD, DBR, DBD, etc. are not present, and we are mostly faced with the dynamic orders flow and the position of the nodes in chart analysis. In RTM, we are dealing with the issues of Engulf, structure (although the concept of pattern and structure in RTM is slightly different and closer to Waykoff’s view), flow and orders transfer. RTM is also the basis of a high liquidity strategy.

Despite being scattered, a complex order prevails over the contents of RTM. RTM’s specific perspective on target and take profit, Engulfs, FLs, free order flow (FOF), scale, and symmetry is interesting and remarkable. In price reading, the intellectual philosophy of RTM is commendable, and to comprehend price reading, we must understand the principle that instead of paying attention to “How the price approaches,” it is more important to ask “Where it approaches!” And “Where is the price?” is less important than “Why is it there?!”

Nah this one sounds like a person. Although is this FTR area term THAT popular that no reference needs to be provided? Maybe it’s the new SMC lol

1 Like