Dreams come true

I want to be a milioner and i have a big dream about it. Now Im young but i think i can make a big amount of money in a few years and i want to learn how to do it.

If trading FX after learning from this great education site, save up $50,000 to open a live account, and then you might make a million.

Once you are up and running, take a look at this pro trader’s site. There are no charges… tradertom.com

Hello and welcome! It’s going to be a long journey of learning and practice. Just like any other profession you will need to spend time getting the required skills to be a profitable trader. Good luck!

Welcome to the community, @Ivano107. It’s not going to be easy. Start with the education section here then as you go along practice with a demo account. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

In that case, I would advise you to learn more about investing.
Forex can help you with that.

Oooh. :sweat_smile: If it’s actually possible for forex to make you a millionaire, it’s surely gonna take years or even decades. :open_mouth: I hope you’re determined to put in the work to achieve that eventually. :open_mouth: