Dual Candle stick strategy

This 4HR Dual Candlestick strategy is based on dual candlestick patterns in which the second candle is completely contained by the high and low of the first candle (use same Inside bar momentum strategy but with other indicators). Using two indicators for this strategy are

Bollinger Band (20,2, close)

RSI (14, close, Levels 30,50,70)

Long position

1. The first candlestick must be bullish (green or white) and if the second candlestick (either green or red) is completely contained by the first,
  2. Both appear between upper and middle bands of Bollinger bands and,
  3. RSI above 50 level.

Then set a buy-stop order. Use the high and low of the first candle for the calculation of buy-stop order.

Mostly i find both candle of same color

1. If the first candlestick is bullish (green or white) and the second candlestick is also green or white,
  2. Both appear between upper and middle bands of Bollinger bands and
  3. RSI above 50 level.
  4. Then use the high and low of the first candle and put it into Google Spreadsheet it will calculate Entry price , Stop-Loss and Take-Profit.

Short position

1. The first candlestick must be bearish (red or black) and if the second candlestick (either red or green) is completely contained by the first,
  2. Both appear between lower and middle bands of Bollinger bands and
  3. RSI below 50 level.

then set a sell-stop order. Use the high and low of the first candle for the calculation of sell-stop order.

Mostly i find both candle of same color

1. If the first candlestick is bearish (red or black) and the second candlestick is also red or black
  2. Both appear between lower and middle bands of Bollinger bands and
  3. RSI below 50 level.

Then use the high and low of the first candle and put it into Google Spreadsheet it will calculate Entry price , Stop-Loss and Take-Profit.

Here are some examples for more clarification

Google Spreadsheet - Calculation of Entry Price, Stop Loss and Take Profits

Monday Signal

Pair AUDUSD
Signal Buystop
Price 0.63916
SL 0.62416
TP1 0.64116
TP2 0.64316
TP3 0.65416

https://www.tradingview.com/x/N7yPIq8u/

Monday Signals

Pair AUDCHF
Signal Buystop
Price 0.61916
SL 0.60416
TP1 0.62116
TP2 0.62316
TP3 0.63416

Pair EURAUD
Signal Sellstop
Price 1.69999
SL 1.71499
TP1 1.69799
TP2 1.69599
TP3 1.68499

Yes, I am just as sceptical as @OpheliaReyes.

I don’t think this is a really strong continuation signal. To be really convinced I would like to see performance tested against any other random pair of consecutive candles. Or against any pair of candles in in an uptrend in which the second candle has a lower high: or a higher low.