Dukascopy "below the belt"

Dukascopys price feed stopping on some pairs yet not on others. The selective freeze is mainly on €$ and of course only happens during easy trade intraday moves.
They wrote that they have technical issues which will be fixed in a week or two. email and screen-shots available. Make of it what you will.

Swiss squeeze !
Today I had a 20 SL being filled at 35 whilst my FXCM account filled the same trade at -20.

Squeezed but not finished just yet, there’s still plenty left to be had.
My advice is this. Keep a low profile. Do not contact customer services, your problems will increase.

how are the price feed now?

are you running a live acount?
please keep us updated

Hi TMS
& thank you for your interest.

Demo is fine I am sure. I have a live account.

The price feed issue has gone for now but being replaced by crazy slippage like 15 pips on stop loss orders. Indirectly they will tell you it is liquidity but don’t expect to see a +15 slippage on a TP order.

Alain Broyon and Andre Duka along with their back office buddy Bogdan seem to be in a bit of a tizzy.
Dukascopy is noticeably different since the recent UBS losses.
“Data is provided on “AS IS” and “WITH ALL ITS FAULTS” basis.”
This quote above is from their web site and is there for a good reason.
I’ll update if anything major happens or if anyone has questions.
Best Wishes
PacManPip

thanks for reply,
15 pips sounds crazy,
what about the slippage control?
doesn’t that work?

Is this jforex or MT4 bridge?

Hi Modern Mystery,
I only ever use their Jforex, Java platform.
I have traded through them for over a year. The problems mentioned were confined to a two to three week period. I have had no problems with them before or since. They said that I should trade my account by phone orders. I know of other traders who have been reduced to this with other brokers. Its all part of the game. You know when your in the crosshair of your broker so the trick is to use at least two brokers. When they are working as they should Dukascopy is my proffered broker.