Dukascopy

Hi babypip’sers

I am planing to start a live account with Dukascopy Swiss bank with 1000$.

Are they realy ECN and are they easy to pay traders profits?

I heard someone saying that Dukascopy don’t send money out of Swiss…

All reviews and PERSONAL experience with tem are welcome.

Cheers.

(pierre qui roule n’amasse pas mousse car la mouse a roulé la pierre)

I used them for about a year, but neither the MT4 bridges I tried nor the automated trading strategy worked reliable. As I don’t trade manual the account became a bit useless and I closed it. I had to contact the account manager to trigger the withdrawal; the back office just ignored the request.

They are an ECN broker, but only for trades of 10k or above, they act as market maker for smaller trades - at least that was the case two years ago when I opened my account.

Thanks for info. So which one do you suggest for me knowing that i am a scalper and plan to turn 1k in 10k in a year…?

IC Markets, ASIC regulated with servers in NY. Armada markets, not regulated with servers in London. Armada is quite new, but they have the lowest commission one can get with just 1k starting balance (regular commission USD 4.00 round-turn; 3.80 round-turn via a good IB). I assume you want to trade manually so you will need a broker with servers as close as possible to you. LMAX would be another option, UK based and regulated. They are a bit more expensive with about USD 6 per round-turn lot.

Have a look at this table.

Ok i saw ic markets site and reviews. Do you use it now? They pay the money to traders easely? Are they stp/dma for a 1k account?

A know, there are to many questions in one paragraph :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m using 6 or 7 brokers right now, and yes, IC Markets is one of them. They are a true STP/ECN broker. Default commission is AUD 7.00 round-turn, you can get AUD 5.50 round-turn with a few IBs. I haven’t tried to withdraw any funds so far, but I haven’t heard any complains.

Dukascopy is a good broker but now days they are very stringent in terms of their paper work for new accounts. They don’t support MT4 or cTrader but only provides a bridge for MT4 which is unreliable…

But in terms of Funds Security, Commission Structure and Broker Regulation they are one of the Best brokers…

I hope this helps…

But if you are new to trading, i would definitely recommend a ECN broker which support cTrader platform… You’ll definitely gonna love it…

If you want to trade with Dukascopy be careful not to sign up with a clone instead.

There is, apparently, a clone entity named Dukascopi using the same address as the actual Dukascopy broker. However, the real Dukascopy is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) both as a bank and a securities dealer, while the clone is, unsurprisingly, registered in the offshore zone St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

Always double-check the information received by the broker you want to work with! Don’t trust blindly, always make sure that you’re working with a legitimate company.