Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

A new signal is posted guys check the site

[B]+40 pips[/B] on EUR/USD. Awesome signals by Dux Forex! I am still in the USD/CAD Buy trade. :cool:

Same here but it still in a loss and it hasnā€™t hit the SL yet ā€¦ Hopefully it reverses

I didnā€™t open the USD/CAD :frowning: My forecast say itā€™s going more down :frowning: Discalimer: Iā€™m not a perfect forecaster

I just signed up yesterday, the first two operations in stop loss and USDCAD EURUSD, thereā€™s a statistic?

Well, the statistic here is somewhat vague. No real statistic on their website. They give TP1, TP2 and TP3. Whatever maximum the price reaches is considered where you close the trade. If it goes to TP1 and then retraces and hits SL they say itā€™s a TP1 winner. If it does not retrace and goes to TP3 they say itā€™s a TP3 winner. How do you know whether it will retrace or not? You donā€™t.

2 full SL, I had put the breakeven at TP1

Is there anybody actually making money with with Duxforex?
I guess the only way is to follow the trade on screen all day and get out on time when the trade turns out bad.
So far not to happy with Duxforexā€¦

They have there days but lately itā€™s not been good

usuall, how many pips needed to use their signal? until hit the SL. thank you

I noticed they have runs of wins and losses. The trouble is there are three TPs and the first TP is much less than the SL. When the first TP is hit it is considered a win. If the second or third TP are hit it is headlined at a big TP win but if it goes to SL then it is a win.
There is an EA on the way. That will probably give clear and concise evidence either way that the signals work or nor not with an OVERALL profit.
I canā€™t be bothered to keep records or track properly but I donā€™t think it profits because of the flaws in the TP and the win lose ratio not being high enough from what I have seen.

True ā€¦ Ima try them out for 1 more month . Then I may cancel the subscription. There tp is small compared to there SL which is 3 times the Tp1

Ok, my excitement is officially over now. I may still try them for one more month, but Iā€™m not trading, Iā€™ll be just watching their results. I still plan to purchase and give here for free my EA that will help enter their trades, mainly becuse it fits my trading style, regardless of their results.

what happend their signals.Is it getting worst ?

They have there days but lately itā€™s been bad ā€¦ They use to hit 20-40 pips daily but 2 weeks nothing much

all signals hit SL ?

Just a few hit SL and thereā€™s 3 signals thatā€™s been pending for 3 days and it never hit there EP . I donā€™t know how they calculate there entries

I have seen something like this in similar signal servicesā€¦ errā€¦ mhhh I think a good signal should provide most profitable signalsā€¦ they should be the majorityā€¦

i like to join that signal service. but canā€™t decide ? can you tell me, their performance good or bad now ?

Dear Rock007, I have been a customer for only one month, I think itā€™s too soon to decide. I cannot provide you with a correct answer. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ll continue using the service myself. I would only recommend to use it in a demo account for several months before using it live.