Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

MY PERSONAL OPINION AND TECHNIQUE WHICH WILL START USING WITH THE CURENTLY OPEN AUD/USD.

Ok guys, this may not be for everyone, but I’ll start doing this ASAP. I’m a waiter trader, I admit it. In my personal accounts, I try to make almost 100% profitable trades, and trust my forecasts. So, when one of my trades is in drawdown, what do is simply open a new trade, in the same direction, with TP = The open price of the first trade. So, when my first trade gets to zero, I’ll already have made a profit. This profit compensates me for having waited.

Since I noted that when SL is hit, many pips are lost, and when TP1 is hit few pips are earned, and not always TP2 and TP3 are hit, I think to be in profit, many profitable trades are needed. But I still believe this signal is worth it, and I will try to maximize the pips and minimize the losses doing this:

Today, I noted the USD/CAD trade moved to the middle of the way to SL, then it moved towards TP1. At this moment, it’s open close to open price with zero profit (nearly, not exactly).

So, what I will do is.

1. Open the three trades as shown in the signal.
  2. If everything goes OK, I will trail the stops as previously mentioned by other happy Dux customers.
  3. If the trades move halfway to SL, I will open another trade. The TP os this trade will be the open price of the signal.

If the trades hit SL, I will only lose half the pips in the fourth trade. If they hit TP1, which is a few-pips TP, I will have made many pips only with TP1.

I will not increase my risk. I will divide my current risk in 4 instead of three… Instead of opening thre trades of 0.04

size, I will open 4 trades with 0.03 size. It may not be 100% the same, but I will make the best approximate.

If this does not give better results, I will go back to using the signal as described by other happy customers here.

Did anyone else get stopped out on the current AUD/USD trade?

Yeah I end up shorting it

No, mine’s still open. Hasn’t hit SL in my broker.

Update: After initial reply, I checked the chart, it almost touched SL, but it didn’t, and it advanced to TP1. It’s now in loss and close to open price…

Yeh that’s exactly the case, I’ve treated this like an EA due to my little knowledge! Could you give me a practical example of how to use the signal so I understand properly, and also when the term breakeven is used, what does it mean exactly? thanks mate

can someone please clarify for me in a practical way what breakeven means? is it the initial entry point of the trade? for example once TP1 reached and target now would become TP2, and the stop loss would be TP1?

My first day of subscribing to Dux Forex and I saw there is an active trade and it just hit the entry level now.
However, I was too careless on setting my take profit and stop loss so I ended up taking home 10 pips. I guess, it is not too bad for my first time. For a trial account with real money, the result is good. I just left it trading and when I checked, it made profit then suddenly it automatically closed the trade somewhere at 10 pips. I think I should check my brokers setting first.

Sharing my first experience with Dux Forex.
I subscribed using Skrill as it is the only way I can pay them since I am overseas.
They said I need to pay 1 year subscription and I feel it is just too immaterial amount for a trader so I agreed.
I paid and notified them, after couple of minutes, emails were sent to me giving me access and even sent a personal email by the support I am chatting with.

Tried the signal and luckily it gave me a profitable one at 10 pips which I consider a good trade for a day. Compared to my trades with our local stock market, which I may possibly gain after 30 days.

Next time, I will be trying to trade bigger lots. I feel like I am a conservative trader. I’ll check later what you guys gained on this trade.

I am not using Dux but you are not serious about 10 pips a day and that in stocks it takes 30 days. 10 pips a day is a joke even for scalpers. In a market where you have movements of over 100 pips a day 10 pips is a joke. Scalpers and day traders usually aim for 30 - 40 pips per day. Stocks have bigger volatility because the price can go up or down by like 30% in a week and some times even 50% in one day so the profit is much, much bigger. The only difference between stocks and forex is that in stocks there is no leverage.

I think that depends on what country you are in and how the market moves. For me, 10 pips a day is not a joke and it is a good trade already especially if it is done consistently. 10 pips already equivalent to $200 if trading at 2 lots and it is a very good income for a day on our country. It is already equivalent to a month of salary for those entry level. Having it for a day is already so much. TO be honest, I am only earning $300 a week and it is already considered as high as a managerial position on a good company so gaining $50 -200 a day is much much good trade for us already. [Though I am working online so clients are based on US, it means I have higher compensation than most of employees in our country]

Indeed, stock market can move 50% a day and it is good it only goes down for 50%. No worries for loosing the money completely. But I can only aim for at most 5% gain for a blue chips on our local stock market and around 10% on good speculative stocks and now, our local stock market is at our highest index for years now.

With leverage, I was able to gain much more in ForEx than in Stock market. So 10 pips a day is no joke as if I aim higher, the risk is also higher. I rather with lower reward than higher risk of blowing all my money. At any rate, I am here to learn more and prepare for bigger trades in the future.

I see what you mean. I don’t know what stock market you are referring to but fair enough. I disagree that aiming higher (more than 10 pips) is a greater risk and it certainly wont blow your account. Using too much leverage will blow your account, not aiming for more pips. You an experienced trader and I am sure you are capable of running your own risk management. Regardless of the financial conditions in your country I still believe 10 pips a day is a joke but this is strictly my opinion.

Just now, After 1 hour and 30 minutes since email of new signal was sent.
I was able to gain and closed it at [B]23 pips[/B].
It is already my second trade this day and so far earned [B]34 pips[/B]

Nice Dux Forex!

Excellent job by Dux Forex. Todays USD/CAD was a real epic win. The sell trade hit the targets strongly. The AUD/USD trade that was given came close to SL but ended up being a [B]+30 pip[/B] win today. It came so close that perhaps some brokers left it running and some closed it. If your broker kept your AUD/USD trade open, that trade should be in a profit right now!

How much was the USD/CAD just now? I only aimed for 23 pips TP and afraid to go higher. I am so much happy already with the results though it may be considered low for some. Unfortunately, I closed the AUD/USD at 10 pips only due to error.

:17: Ahhh I missed the USDCAD, I just started working today But ok I also won with AUDUSD :slight_smile:

The USD/CAD would be at +40 pips right now, it hit the targets very strongly today which is great. This was a clear winner.

I got out at TP1 for USD/CAD which was +25 pips. I got lucky my delay earned me 5 extra pips. :slight_smile:

Wasn’t the usdcad from yesterday signal … ? I never got the other signal audusd

The AUDUSD is from before yesterday, it was in the website until yesterday

USD/CAD [B]+34 pips[/B] and its still going. I will hang on to this trade. Did anyone get into this trade this morning?

[QUOTE=“richardhill;724105”]USD/CAD +34 pips and its still going. I will hang on to this trade. Did anyone get into this trade this morning?[/QUOTE] same got in also good job Duxforex !! Last week was bad signals lol