Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

Their Take Profit 1 level is usually between +20 to +30 pips profit. That’s good enough for a days worth of trading imo.

New alert today on GBP/USD. By any chance did anyone receive an alert yesterday?

Market price is coming close to our entry. $$$ :wink:

Dux Forex signals made +29 Pips on GBPUSD and EURUSD +30 Pips this morning! This service is good man!

Gbp/usd +30 pips
eur/usd +30 pips

Does Dux give signals on Sundays as well? I’m going to keep an eye on my e-mail for their trading alerts.

Just got one now, I guess that answers my question. :smiley:

Sundays Signal was a success +33 pips!

GBP/USD + 25 pips
EUR/USD + 20 pips

Today another winning day. These guys have had a phenomenal win rate lately.

Another 100% winning week from Dux Forex signals! Cheers guys. I am going shopping this weekend! :cool:

Seems to be a good service so far. You guys are satisfied it seems and the price is a bargain.
Joined it some minutes ago and will try it.

1 Like

I am particularly more than satisfied. I just hope they keep up their reign of profitable trades. By the way, I received a GBP/USD E-mail Alert.

You guys still trading Dux signals. I see my email is getting filled with spam from them. 500 pips they claim last month. Though you guys would be celebrating success. Whats the go…

4 pending orders right now including this new gbpusd this morning. we will see… :slight_smile:

Not asking what it’s doing right now. They (the signal provider) claims 5000 points last months - April. I’m more than happy to disclose the email. Surely if you have been trading this signal service you would have seen similar.

The 5k pips that they claim seems accurate if you calculate the Take Profit 3. Most of the signals they give go beyond their take Profit 2 which is about 40-60 pips per trade. Some even went beyond their Take Profit 3 which is 100+ pips. Me personally I aim for their take profit 1 and then trial it or move stop-loss to break-even.

I signed up at 2 am PST on 5/3/15. How long does it take to get a reply from Dux Forex so that I can log into their website?
I have sent 2 emails and have received no reply.

normaly you will get an email instantly and you can login. But i noticed some problems yesterday to login into my member area so they maybe have some problems with their system. Maybe you try to RESET your password? (password forgotton)

Keep us informed how the signals goes and impressions on the signal service

first trade first sl. perfectly normal :slight_smile: