Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

Just received a eur/usd signal directly to my e-mail. They sent a letter saying that signals will be temporarily sent to our e-mail. That’s much better in my opinion.

Signed up for their services and looked at their last couple of signals and here’s my observations. It seems like in all trades the stop loss is about 70 pips, take profit 1 is about 20 pips, take profit 2 is about 50 pips and take profit 3 is about 80 pips. I don’t know how often which profits get hit or how often the stop loss is hit. Judging by the previous posts, it seems like it’s profit 1 most of the times. That means when considering the spread, you would have to be profitable 80% of the time with the profit 1 to break even.

EUR/USD +70 pips! The signal alert they sent directly to our e-mail yesterday went beyond Take profit 2 and is closer to Take profit 3 and is still tanking. For the traders that held on to this trade made a 70 pip plus profit. I’d imagine Dux Forex has all types of traders from short term traders who only want a small profit and call it a day and aggressive traders who like taking more. They have 3 take profit points that accommodate all of them.

I signed up om May 4th, have a Paypal confirmation, have sent 2 emails, put in a dispute resolution, and still have not gotten a reply from Dux Forex. Any suggestions?

As of now that EUR/USD signal is now +115 pips! It has surpassed TP3. I exited at TP3 though. That’s enough profit for me. :smiley:

Their site is undergoing updates right now. I’d suggest you contact them.

support at duxforex dot com

Yes, that’s what I was referring to. If you are a short term trader who wants to exit at profit 1, I don’t think it will be profitable in the long run as the stop loss is big. I am not saying that the service is bad. To be honest I don’t know how often the target goes to profit 2.

Most of the time their signals hit at least Tp 2 from my experience.

Even that gives you less than 1:1 RR

New signal has a stop loss of 65 pips and profit 2 of 40, unless the win rate is really high, just don’t see how this is good for the long run.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck then it’s probably a duck.

Note to self, marketing forex is way more profitable than trading

1 Like

At the end it matters if you are profitable or not. So far, they have shown excellency in terms of their predictions so I am not not going to complain. We will have to see if they continue to show these types of results like today.

Bro, most mug punters with a bit of effort can predict a 20 pip positive swing before a 60 - 80 pip negative. Knowing how to manage such signals to be profitable is completely different.

Resolved the signup issue. Didn’t forward me to the correct page to sign up. Waiting for stop orders to get hit.

Hello there, after reading your good experiences I just signed up with this service, however when I look performance stats I see that it only shows results of February 2015, and at the forex signals page there are two pairs (USDJPY and AUDUSD) which have entry points way away from those pairs’ current points. For example, USDJPY BUY signal entry point is at 122.299 while the pair is currently at 119.755 while not going up to 122.299 since 2006. I see that the pair is at an up trend however it seems like it would take at least a few weeks for it to reach the entry point. May I have some feedback from you regarding this situation please. I have to add that I am very new to Forex and not experienced at all with big swings for pairs yet, so it may all got to do with that. Anyway, I hope that they have a good service, so that I can come back to you with good results. Good trading to you all.

Yeah I asked them about that and they said that those pairs currently have no signals and the best entries were those. But it’s actually the EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/CAD ones that they have been really scoring on. Those have been the active ones lately.

I think dux forex even though they are a forex signal service, they should also offer an autotrading feature. I would not mind paying more for that.

yes that would be very helpful. sometimes its middle in the night when a new signal is posted. better an ea to do the job.

Yes, exactly why it would be a great idea.

Wow! I am very impressed indeed… They very quickly replied my question regarding USD/JPY and AUD/USD pairs that I previously mentioned in this thread, and even though entry point for those pairs are still a long way away, their new signal for GBP/USD has been a great success, going above TP2!.. Needless to say, I am very positive about them at this point.