Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

USD/CAD [B]+38 pips[/B]. Great signal by Dux Forex today!

My first signal on the usd/cad was +61 pips! I am impressed. I am happy I held on until Take Profit 3. I hope dux forex continues to profit like this. I notice their support team is very friendly. I am already a fan.:cool:

Another trade today +39 pips! Dux Forex has been doing really well lately.

Instant signal.

The second trade in a row hit TP3. For the signals to hit TP3 is very goodā€™ I got +38 pips on todayā€™s trade. Awesome signals man. Thank you babypips for letting us know about dux!

[B]+32 pips[/B] today on USD/CAD signal. This time it hit TP3 in minutes. They are on a real roll lately. This is the fourth consecutive winning trade!

I am going to purchase a hoodie to show my support. I need one anyway(Vancouver weather) and what could be better than rocking the dux forex!

I held on beyond Take Profit 3 so I managed to pull +75 pips on todayā€™s Dux Forex signal. I traded 4 standard lots on this signal so my overall profit was $3,000 today. :cool:

+31 pips on GBP/USD signal this morning. They anticipated that move for weeks. Very accurate prediction. Super job dux forex.

Iā€™m still in the GBP/USD trade, I will aim for TP2. I am definitely going shopping this week if I make it to TP2.

Make that another winner!! EUR/USD +57 pips! All trades this week were profit.

+27 pips on USD/CAD today. This trade is still riding in a profit as we speak. I got out a little after TP1. More than enough. :slight_smile:

USD/CAD [B]+90 PIPS[/B]
EUR/USD [B]+49 PIPS[/B]

The pips that Dux Forex pulls in is really shocking. I am trying to figure out who these guys are, do you suppose they have some inside information on the banks? I am also wondering if they are owned by Dukas who is also a good broker. Thank you Dux Forex and continue your good work!!

+34 pips USD/CAD today.

All profits man, truly remarkable. These guys have a excellent win rate. The other signals services that charge 100x the price or more(yes I mean literally 100x) get outclassed by Dux Forex in every possible way. Cheap price, super friendly and professional staff/support and they have some sort of autotrading mechanism thing that they will be releasing if I am not mistaken.

+32 Pips this morning. Great timing. Without a doubt these guys know what they are doing.

Iā€™ve signed up for their alerts earlier this week.

Iā€™ve also tried their contact page to get my email alerts activated but havenā€™t had a reply from their web based contact page or their email address which just keeps bouncing?

Anyone have a phone number?

Cheers

Contact page looks totally fine to me. You can e-mail then directly <[email protected]>.

The page looks fine to me as well but either they donā€™t respond or are ignoring messages & the <[email protected]> address was just bouncing yesterday.

Cheers

Also had my email alerts turned off as I pressed the unsubscribe button on their other emails but I just sent them email 4 days ago. After 2 days, they sent me back email informing me it was activated and indeed, I received the alert for USD/CAD last night. I used the web based form and took more than a day or 2 days for them to reply.

Dux Forex has excellent prompt support. 24-48 hours to respond is pretty average for a companies response time but in most cases they should answer in less than 12 hours. There are times I contacted them and I got a response in less than 5 minutes.

still waitingā€¦not happy.