Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

Yesterday’s signal made +60 pips. I got out at +45. I am definitely going shopping this Christmas if the dux forex makes this kind of profit. :cool:

This Morning

[B]+120 PIPS[/B] USD/CAD

[B]+140 PIPS[/B] EUR/USD

Both trades went far beyond TP3. Dux Forex is the best by far. Better than any forex robot, indicator or signals provider. These guys should be the number 1 signals service shown on google. In my opinion there should be far more awareness of this company. Like I found them because of babypips which I am thankful for but when someone types forex signals on google, it should show dux forex as number 1 result. I could have saved so much money and made more pips.

+113 for USD/CAD and +141 for EUR/USD for me. I agree. Dux Forex has really been outstanding. They have literally had a 100% win rate within the past 3 weeks. I will be definitely leaving Dux Forex a 5/5 star rating.

Garmin, eventually they will show up first on Google. Google ranks sites that the “people” like. Dux Forex is talked about a lot and visited a lot and also “liked” by many. For me, I purchased a Dux Forex T-Shirt to support them and I wear it to my local gym. 3 people saw my t-shirt and visited their site. Everyone now and then someone always asks about it.

Hey Everybody ,
just signed in at dux today and iam looking forward to see the next signals.
From what i read here in this thread they have a preety sweet performance/win rate …
I will test the service for the first month…if it shows good results i will stay and try to improve my own trading skills with this service
for example i will compare my analyses with this signals , if my analyse matches the signal i will be very sure about a winning trade :wink:
…of course i also will let the signals run on its own to see how they perform …
At the moment there is no signal but i will post the outcome of the trads after closing it…
So lets see what will hapen the next month.
Keep it piping and thx for these thread

oh i forgot to ask if jakeroberts, garmin and tunucks could be so kind and tell me what were the biggest looser at the time u are with dux ? that would be nice.
thx in advance

many people stop dux because of its big sl,and small tp1,
what’s your experience with dux?

Dux Forex has done outstanding recently. The past month have practically been all winners. That is incredible for signals with such a consistent win rate. The SL/TP ratio is totally fine. When TP1 is hit you move can move stop-loss to break-even or you can exit. I will never stop using dux forex. I can see why more and more people are signing up with them. You actually pay a fraction of the price compared to other similar services for a monthly subscription and you get far more better results. By the way the EUR/USD signal was given on Sunday (yesterday) right? I received the alert as soon as it was posted.

The EUR/USD signal was sent Sunday night NY time which is correct.

Ok the first two signals are pending …lets see what will happen
@goodexp this is my first dux week :wink:

i use dux before and cancel,just now buy it again.
i want to advice you control your risk/lots,sometimes the sl is big,just use a small lot,that’s your own decision.

yes i will hold the risk low for …first i need a “feeling” for the sl ,tp etc at dux…
what was the reason for canceling it and then trying again??

ok first order was hit today…eur/usd trade is already closed now
we made a small profit round about 24 pips but the signal from dux told me that my analyze were correct and i opend a position at a ressistance level in direction of the signal what gives me another 80 pips at the moment (position is still open with 60 pips save)
so far so good. 1 pending order is still waiting for the trigger :wink:

Another great win by Dux Forex +23 pips for me. Its more than enough profit for one days worth. Its not easy to make pips in trading.

This morning win today! +63 pips. USD/CAD. Good god, this company really never seizes to impress. God bless you dux forex.

iam with you :slight_smile:
but for me only +34 Pips… but great work from dux
two signals and two winners this week so far…keep it going

I love Dux forex the best signal provider… What I start testing is when they post a signal that confirms for me the trend of the pair so I usually go in before there signal hits . That’s just me and it worked on both these pairs from this week .

Thanks Dux forex

Yes that was my strategy too…at the eur/usd trade this week
signal confirmed my analyse and my entry was very early.
I think this is a very good way to collect many many more pips .
thumbs up for dux

Wow, another great entry by Dux. For me it was +56. Dux Forex already has a dominating record of the most conservative wins in a row. They are the best in the world without a doubt. Having such a win rate is unheard of. It’s like they are wizards who see the future. I can just imagine how much money their clients who use more than 10 lots must be making. Whats more shocking is that they charge such a low price and give such an amazing service. No wonder several brokers contact them each day.

I just wonder why they don’t update there performance page. Just to show the world how good they are

They offer a free trial which in my opinion is much better than showing a performance page. Good move on their part because first of all, their users will get a real feel of their signals. If people knew more just how profitable their signals are, millions of traders would join and it would overwhelm them. Organizations would want to invest in forex using their service. Its thanks to babypips that so many traders could find out about this signal provider. Babypips always has win threads.