Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

Dux support is excellent. I am shocked to see such comments. Either your e-mails aren’t getting through to them or something is wrong with your e-mail account because I contact them every now and then and get a response very fast.

One signal a day…right now both orders in huge negative…i dont see how u can earn any profit with these…u will have to ensure you repeatedly hit tp3 qith 1:1 risk reward ratio to even make decent profit. U hit stop loss and boom you are down 70 pips at 0.1 lot u need to take 3 or 4 successful tp1 trades to break even with barely a signal a day.

I will go try ddmarkets and see how their swing trading does. Will cancel subscription for dux

Ummmm, firstly the two trades open are not in a negative. One is in a +1 pips and the other is in a 14 pips in the minus however BOTH of the trades are still open. How can you accuse the signals that have not even ended yet? Price always goes up or down in trading. When you bring up another signals service shows that you must be nothing but a hater or a real newbie. All of us in the dux thread are speaking facts and we intend to help other traders get awareness on things that proven to “work”. Not trying to bash you or anything but if you want to hate, maybe you should create a new thread hating on dux. Lets see how bad it will make you look? Dux forex at least so far have been [U]excellent[/U]. Get your facts straight before accusing.

I can proudly say i am not a big investment fund forex trader? Even a trader who trades for 5 years can be considered a newb. So that defies that logic. I am not bashing on DUX or calling them spam. The way you are defending seems to me that you have some special interests. May be I am wrong. Yes they may have been great with their 20 pips profit here and there. Ofcourse if someone took them from TP1 to TP3 all the time and they have hit with good consistency I can see them doing well. But those are huge risks.

I do know price goes up an down in trading lol.

But Fact 1) I sent them an email about a TP inquiry and I never got a reply over 2 days. I sent an email from their contact form on their website. I will email them again this time directly via gmail and will see if they give me a response. If not, then sorry to break it to you no support or very inconsistent support. (Which is fine for 5 bucks a month live with it).

Fact 2) Even if this was a scam 5 bucks scam…some money lost in a demo account…where else can u try something for 5 bucks.

Fact 3) stop loss on GBP/USD is 58 pips…TP1 is 19 pips. Now you will have to wait for few more signals just to recover the loss… if the stop loss is hit so all I am saying is that their risk reward ratio and their time frame of a signal makes it very hard to earn good profit in pips.

However i have only tried them for 2 days…may be they allow themselves a good DD set up and know for sure that it will bounce back to its original level…then i can see good pips being made in the long run. But so far it has been one signal a day. I will be glad if I am proved wrong and I am honestly giving my daily update feedback with what i feel. If I am wrong…nothing would make me happier.

In all fairness, they do not have detail performance on their website. Just a number of pips which means nothing. neither is there a verified myfxbook link (which also is not any guarantee). So one can only judge through everyday trading. Atleast the 5 bucks makes it chaper to verify unlike other 300 dollar automated robots scams :stuck_out_tongue:

lol. Lets see what he says if the trades end in a profit.

They have had a 11 consecutive win streak so far the past few weeks with many if not majority of signals reaching TP2! That is pretty darn good to me. I have been a subscriber of them for not too long but they already have impressed me enough to remain a long life subscriber. Anyone who complains about a service that evidently is a winner is either out of heir mind or trolling.

I am not trolling man. I am just stating that according to risk reward ratio a stop loss hit can take time to recover…so in your case because u have had a 11 day winning streak its good. You have some leeway. I am just thinking what happens with just a few bad trades that can wipe out profits easily too. Now if u are confident of taking TP2 wud be nice…But i think you will have to sit and observe the trade right? or do a trailing stop ?

I was not accusing you of being a troll. We are all in this together so we shouldn’t pile on one another. I understand what you mean by if a few trades would wipe others but their win streak is so dominating that even if the few trades got wiped there are more winners to keep you in the win column. Thats only if TP1 we are talking. If TP2 or TP3 is what you aim for you will probably have a much better result. There are some traders in here who aim for the max (TP2 and TP3 and beyond) and they must have really made big cash with the signals.

I trade all their signals on 1 lot and sometimes multiple entries at better prices, i trust their signals because it has been working for me ever since I subscribed, they do lose 1-2 trades from time to time but remain profitable

Its 5$ and its the best signal service i have ever come across. I would pay 50$ for their service or even 100$ if they sent an analysis

yeah garmin i feel ya TP2 TP3 is something not for my heart. I mean just now the signal almost hit TP1…was like 5 pips away before now coming down. I hope it goes back up would really suck if it has its resistance and goes back down. if this was a live account I would have closed it. Since I am on a demo, I am trying to see if it automatically hits.

Are you still waiting on TP1 for it to be hit on USD/CAD or are you going for TP2? or did u manually close? :slight_smile:

btw these guys don’t send an email when they remove the signal? I remember the last signal after TP1 was hit they removed it from their website. But never got an email.

I am not knowledgeable yet to do multiple entries at better prices. That is ofcourse your knowledge helping you even more. I am just stating it from a fact of following them :slight_smile: Can we still do good if we just stick to their signal entries?

Yeah, stick to tp1 and the entry, set the size based on SL and not the TP. Should be fine. The reason the SL is so far out is because they use a strategy that trades confirmed breakouts, so entries are late and must allow a good SL distance so plain market fluctuation doesnt shut u down. I have 3 ucad trades opeb all with tp 1.41439. I algo have their gbp/usd trade going on

with the demo account i am using 0.2 lot with 1000 dollar deposit…I guess in real account with 3000 dollar deposit I should stick to 0.1 lot? because their SL is around 60 pips for most trades…

I would not suggest 0.2 with 1000 with any system or strategy. 0.2 is two mini lots and is too much of a risk on a small balance. I mean, of course it’s possible but the idea is to withstand the swings. Micro lots will give you much more room for errors. Unless you have like 5k+ you can use mini lots. Once again this is just my opinion. Each traders risk is different.

That means no more than 0.01 so 10 cents a pip…so I have to up my investment to more than 5K because with 1 or 2 signals a day its hard to make any money. unless i let it sit through to TP3 lol which might not happen all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

DID USD/CAD hit its resistance…was so close to TP1…but in a retreat now

you should check the rate of supporters to haters here. the trade was meant to measure their performance and if they aren’t doing fine, it’s people’s duty to say it out. i for once registered cos of the comments here, hoping they will least give few pips. it’s been a month and what i lost is far more greater to what i gained. The trades they opened are in negative. they have only published 2 instruments since 11 of dec, and it’s either a on and off, the first went negative, then for about 1 week, nothing came up till usd/ cad. and that’s all i have seen. in total, i got 5 alerts and all looks similar to the first alerts except for the change in position. they could have issued a long term trade if they know what they are doing. This is the facts here… not bashing you or something. your comments here will help people in their decision making and if you keep posting false info, it will affect the newbies. DDmarkets is not the best, they made their losses, made 700$ losses from the trade i had with them but he did sent a mail and apologize for it afterwhich he release 3 trades where i madeup for the losses.

They never release 1 signal per day. it’s 5 sigal alert in the past one month and most went against them

yep I have the full month to judge…although forex can never be judged in a month…but it will give me a basic idea…may be for some with their own knowledge these 5 signals are good…for others may be some other provider works…atleast it was 5 dollars to try on a demo account…but yes i will post updates everyday good or bad profit or loss.

This is totally false. There was 11 signals given in the past few weeks and all 11 were profitable!

Yes you’re right because I got the same results. All 11 trades were profitable thus far. USD/CAD just hit TP1 moments ago +15 pips which makes it the 12th consecutive winning trade. This trade is already a profit. Good job dux forex!

Both signals gbp usd and usd cad hit tp1. I did not go further however it looks like you can go all the way to tp3