Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

Don’t listen to other peoples R/R strategies, set your own. Risk what ever you can stomach losing, my strategy is to fund and remove the funds of my trading account every week where i fund 5000$ and i trade 1-5 lots, starting with 1 lot at first and then risking profits in trades, increasing my lot size, its what i can stomach and not the “risk 1% of your account”. If you can stomach losing 100$ in a single trade then you set your SL and Size accordingly, no matter what your balance is since this is YOUR money and its YOU who is losing/winning.

That being said, all my Dux trades are locked in, i dont remember last time a trade was a loser, im not here to defend them as it is not my business, but i speak what it is and i am extremelly thankful for their signals and if someone does like them, they can just un subscribe and go spend that 5$ on a coffee :slight_smile:

Which broker are you with? I have heard some brokers can be really anal about withdrawals and give u a hard time. Lol i can stomach 0.2 so i will stick with that. Are you using a ecn broker

Their Gbp/Usd trade is still valid since its still in the website (They explain this in their website) and i took it again, and again i’m in profit. They have good signals and when added to your own strategy, they hand out good results, at least with my strategy

I use HotForex, have no issues, They offer a debit card service to withdraw, now they are stopping it and will soon offer another one but they also have skrill which is the same, debit card to skrill and done. Your first withdrawal has to be the same amount you deposited (Atleast it was that way for me), from there on i had no trouble

Dux Forex wins both of the USD/CAD and GBP/USD signals. Both went right through TP3!

USD/CAD [B]+70 pips[/B]
GBP/USD [B]+45 pips[/B]

So this is now 13 consecutive wins in a row with officially the majority of trades going beyond TP3. :smiley:

I went for tp1…today no signal. Lets see tomorrow.

I would be interested to hear how people manage their trades? I am monitoring the results in three ways in my excel spreadsheet. For TP1, TP2 and TP3, set and forget.

I would be interested to see if anyone is using trailing stops, or moving their trades to breakeven when they hit tp1 etc?

I personally dont have time to sit and watch the screen when trades are in session, perhaps there is some way to automate this?

Thanks

Elliot

Me two both were profits.

USD/CAD +67 Pips
GBP/USD + 45 Pips

Man if they continue making this kind of money it’s really going to make a big impact for similar forex services. Providing a superior service for a fraction of a cost is the last thing competitors in any business want.

I used 3 standard lots so I made $3910 yesterday with dux forex signals. Most people might be using 0.10 as this would be the standard between risky and not too risky. I started out with a big balance and I am starting to get very confident with their entries especially lately. Will look forward for more signals. Great trading guys!

that is because you are more risk taking. I am still not willing to take a risk to TP3. Their signals as one can observe is limited in number. Once u have created a buffer of profits you can elevate the risk to TP2…step by step atleast in my case.

Yeah you might be in the <1% of all forex traders who take such risks. lol. If i was an analyst myself and was really good at it, I still would not take that risk. Let alone on a signal service. Well, just like forex says in all disclaimers…trade only what you can afford to lose. In your case you can afford to lose 4k dollars in a day. For most people thats monthly salary :stuck_out_tongue:

However if with TP1, i make 200-300 dollars a month from this service…it’s gold.

I risk a lot and i dont have huge chunks of cash… I just have a strategy where i withdraw and fund every week my account. Start monday with 5k and by friday i withdraw what ever there is, rinse and repeat. It allows me to trade 1 lot comfortably while limiting my risk to 5000$.

Received signal on AUD/USD shortly ago. Interesting, lets see what happens.

If you can stomach a 600-700 dollar loss on a trade…then that’s fine too :).

yep with such few signals and having to wait for the signal to hit the entry and then be patient to see if takes TP1 etc…you gotta take bigger risks to make money through dux and for them to be 70-80% accurate. No way can u make anything significant with 0.01 lot with such few signals. However if in their 3-4 signals a week 3 are TP and 1 is loss then its worth it it to invest much higher lots and atleast take TP2 on each signal. If 3 signals hit TP1 and one hits Stop loss…you are almost coming down to break even. That’s how the math works out. Let’s see though how it goes.

Looks like that AUD/USD signal ain’t triggering anytime sooner lol.

Dux Forex quality of signals have been very very good lately in the sense that more trades are reaching TP2 and TP3. If one were to aim for TP2 there’s not doubt that the signals are have made good money for them. Moving SL to break-even is a good idea when marked touches targets.

Usd/cad 60 pips SL just hit on icmarkets. Like i had said before all it takes is one trade for you to lose a lot. Now it might take a whole week for this to recover considering they have 1 signal every 2 3 days. Good service but the math is jot for me. It needs higher risk taking.

And why do they seem to always trade at the top and bottom of the market!.

like i said, they aren’t worth it. i mistakenly subscribe for this month cos it’s auto subscription with paypal, will cancel it immediately so they won’t bill me for next month. easy oversold and overbought using stochastic oscillator won’t give you losing trade as such. Don’t let anyone deceive you