Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

New signal up GBPUSD. They have left the USDCAD up even though it’s gone well below the SL :confused:

They had to add the GBPUSD why not take the USDCAD down

Received a new USD/CAD signal which was a profit. It went beyond TP2. There previous AUD/USD signal that was delivered the same time as the USD/CAD went beyond TP3. The USD/CAD did hit -42 SL but the other trades made up for it so anyone who traded the signals correctly should STILL be in a decent profit overall. I am one of them.

Exactly, the AUD/USD was a profit of more than +50 pips which was triggered on the 8th. By taking that trade alone you would have offset the negative effect of the USD/CAD and even made some profit.Now if you count the other profitable signals like today’s USD/CAD signal, you would be in a bigger profit. So overall the signals are still clear winners… Good job Dux! Keep up the great work.

I don’t understand why people think these are good signals when the stop loss is usually way Lower in pip usually -30 to -50 pips and than the first t/p is usually around -20. I feel a signal should be a lot clearer as having 3 t/p kind of makes it your fault if you went for the last one or middle one and it only hits first t/p. I dunno maybe I’m not explaining myself properly and some could explain?

If I’m using a signal it means I do not really understand where the market is going to go and I’m taking someone else’s opinion. So how would I no which take profit to stop on. I understand this might not be everyone and some people may use the signal with what they know and put 2 and 2 together to make a trade.

Great signal today. USD/CAD reached TP3. [B]+51 PIPS PROFIT[/B] Awesome day!

+49 pips for me. This was a good one. Almost zero pullback after entry was hit. perfect entry. :wink:

The best five bucks you will ever spend on forex man. Like you guys said. The drastic improvement of more TP2 and TP3 being touched shows that they know their analysis well. Dux Forex should be on the top list when someone types in forex signals in google. Thanks to babypips and you guys I found this company. Cheers to that

What type of account do you use with them? Just curious… I also offer use HF debit card but will they halt this service soon?

USD/CAD yesterday result +54 pips
USD/CAD today’s result +57

If one had used the SL to BE method they would have made +100 or more on the one trade alone although I just used TP3 and it’s made me nice money.

Amazing signals recently. Both the USD/CAD signals in the past few days went beyond TP3 which went into a +230 pip profit altogether.

USD/CAD[B] +72 pips[/B]

Dux Forex dominates again!:35:

I just signed up for DUX Forex since it comes so highly recommended on this forum. I received the first signal which is USD/CAD. I don’t understand why the risk for this pair is so much more than the profit. There is a 71.9 pip risk and the profit potential for TP1=17 pips, TP2=20.6 pips, and TP3=46.4 pips. It seems to me that with this kind of risk to reward ratio the risk is way to high for these trades. Am I missing something here, can someone please explain?

The signals are correct. They give 3 Take Profit Points. If you are worries about risk, you can move stop-loss to break-even when TP1 is reached. Actually everyone should do this.

Yh but if it doesn’t even go to the first t/p u lose more than you would have won.

The amount of wins will tremendously out number the one loss. They makeup for it PLUS more pretty fast. Dux Forex signals in the recent weeks have hit TP2 and TP3 and beyond anyway. Really impressive.

This is advertisment. As in another commercial system thread Richardhill and garmin ( it is all they talk about) are just promoting these two systems. No actual proof has been seen.

Do not rely on this thread.

ha, wow. We talk about a working signals service and we get suspected of advertising. lol. Before accusing anyone Toekan, why don’t you try it for yourself and see. Results speak for themselves in the end and it does not matter what you think. I’m not targeting you, I am saying in general. People want to use things that work, so don’t try and spoil a winning thread.

This is advertisment. As in another commercial system thread Richardhill, garmin and fxmt4 (it is all they talk about) are just promoting these two systems. No actual proof has been seen.

They bump the thread to get attention again.

Do not rely on this thread.

Why don’t you answer my question??? Before trolling and accusing people of silly things, why don’t you use the signals and prove that what we are saying is an advertisement or is it benefiting traders? You think I would waste my time advertising? Have I posted even one link? Maybe its you that is trying to defame them in some way. If you want to argue and hate on them then create a new thread and don’t spoil it for everyone else. But I would advise you that it will make you look stupid because each winning signal that goes into a profit will prove you wrong.

Ignore them. That’s the best way to deal with these kinds of people… anyway did anyone else find the market a little range bound today?

Martin Luthars day in the US. That’s most likely the reason. Our USD/CAD entry has not been touched yet. Lets hope for another win on dux’s signals when the US Market opens strongly.