Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

yes good idea. do it before i higher my risk. most of the time this is the end of the winning streak :wink:

I just wanted to keep one trade with minimal risk thatā€™s all. I think the overall profit today is more than enough for a week. lol

Another win today on EUR/USD [B]+25[/B] PIPS! Great way to end the week. :wink:

great now 40pips+ still not close i set tp2

Yes great entry but this morning i never thougt it will be triggered. Set tp3 but closed out with 38pips. Thats enough for me. Great week! Wish you all a nice weekend.
Mark

I got slipped a bit on entry but compensated for it on my tgt price, took 23 pips out of it , so far am very pleased with results up about 3% since signing up on the 14th I think it was

I was messaging the guy on the website this morning and there are plans in the future to automate the signals rather than emailing or just posting on the website. I they do thatsay through MQL5 etc price would be higher but he also said the 4.99/mo option would still be available as it is delivered now

if through mql5 signal that your accout canā€™t do anything else or Manual trading.
so i think now through e-mail and website itā€™s better

nice trade today on usdjpy. i closed out between tp2 and tp3 with [B]+83.1[/B] pips :wink:

I really do not have the time for manual trading but your comments are convincing me to subscribe: the price is very low, but the problem is my lack of time
Anyway today 2 nice trades on USDJPY on Zamolxis too :wink:
Had some positive slippage on both trades, so these were not closed atb the tp of 52 pips but at + 53.4 and + 58.8 for a total of + 112pips :wink:

today dux forex signal:uj 42pips hit tp2.:smiley:
but fe combo loss~

Wow that usd/jpy was really worth the wait. They anticipated that move from a long time ago. Real proā€™s I tell ya.

It is good to run different strategies: anyway u should have recovered from the first losses because at the end of the day many trades were placed and all hit TP. Compare with my account, if u have different results something is wrong

i reply you in fe-combo topic

1 hours later will have cad rate news,what will do? close orders before new? usdcad

I would close the order with whatever profit you have, it had surpassed TP1 and almost hit TP2 from what I see. I got out at TP1. Maybe you could move stop-loss to break-even and wait for the interest rate. How many pips in profit are you at the moment?

i only can see iā€™m greedy today.

when three orders in profit(three orders totals in porift 60 pips+),i change tp to tp3 and waitā€¦
and move stop lossā€¦
at last no win no lossā€¦

They havenā€™t sent a signal out for 3 or 4 days. Hopefully thereā€™s something coming by Monday or Tuesday.

They choose their shots, they seem to know when to stay out of the market. If there is some conflicting news released or strange market movement, they stay out(Iā€™m guessing). I canā€™t wait for their next signal too.

Oh yes, I absolutely agree with that. I didnā€™t mean it in a negative way at all. Iā€™d much rather have a conservative and cautious SP.