Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

Mark, ie easy to follow the signals also for people like us having a full time day job? u are aiming to TP level 1, 2 or 3?

yes it was easy since i started because most of the signals came at around 10-11pm or later. i checked in the morning after i woke up around 6am and entered the trades before london session.
Right now the timing is perfect. I go for TP3 but if i see any hint that the trade will turn i close out manual. This week i had 5 Trades with +106.9pips :smiley:

Yes it seems that most of their trades seem to be surpassing the TP1 level. The traders who aimed for TP3 must have really made a killing this week. I am not a greedy guy, +20 or +30 pips a day is more than enough for the day for me. tradenew nice performance. :smiley:

tnx for the flowers :smiley:

I have no idea what you are talking about. I ask a few questions to find out about a service and you think I am a peddlar?? I think you got it wrong buddy!! Good luck , direct your attitude elsewhere. I have been a member here for ages but could not remember my user name so I signed up again. Why am I even explaining myself LOL
]

Hi
I signed up yesterday morning. Just curious have there been any signals sent out??

I have not received anything and want to make sure I am set up properly.

Thanks

Yes, no signals were sent today. It’s normal. I asked their support and they said there were no signals.

Its the weekend, forex market is closed

should see something sunday eve eastern time

hi,all guys,you use 1 take profit point or all 3?

If you want to be safe, you would use TP1 even though it often goes beyond TP2. I personally use TP1 the most and after 4 consecutive wins, I aim for TP2 or you can use a trailing.

hi goodexp,

good to see you here :smiley:

If you have some time to watch the trades you should go for tp3 and close out manual if you think you reached reversal point. otherwise if you want a set and forget strategy i would go for tp2 to have the better R:R Ratio.

br
Mark
TradeNow

i try to set tp1,because that account i have many many orders opened by other EA.
let’s see these two order signal will win or not.
why my every reply need check by admin…

dont care about that. after some messages you will be released from the moderation. its only a safety features of this forum to avoid spammers or idiots :smiley: we were all moderated in the beginning.

Awsome day!! USD/CAD, GBP/USD and EUR/USD all went into profit and scored big time! Anyone else grab these pips?

My results from today…
EUR/USD [B]+95 PIPS[/B]
GBP/USD [B]+82 PIPS[/B]
USD/CAD [B]+20 PIPS[/B]

eurusd 40 pips
gbpusd 56 pips
usdcad don’t konw maybe 10-20 pips

at that time my broker dukascopy has problem,i use mt4 from FTT company,and today ftt’mt4 don’t refresh pairs’ price.
when other broker and dukascopy web gbpusd is 1.55865, the mt4 is 1.56163. and also other pairs.and later many orther problem.
so i call the support to close all my orders and wait to withdrawals and go back to lmax.

this my first day to use Dux forex,now is good~

congrats my friend! again nice entrys

here my results today:

:smiley:

Maybe i will join this train too … :slight_smile:

My results so far since I subscribed dux forex:

I’ve been only aiming for TP1, and I will continue to do so until my subscription ends. I will then buy another month and aim only for TP2, to see how it goes.

Total: 133 pips

Jakeroberts, sweet man. A question. I see the USD/CAD went into much higher profit than +20 pips, its more like +70 pips. What made you decide to exit at +20 which I assume was TP1 but the others you exited at like TP2-TP3 right?