Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

What TP level did you set? Did you let it close by itself or did you close it manually?

I closed it manually. It went beyond TP2 which was a more than enough profit for me. I think TP2 is around 43 pips or something like that so I held on for a bit longer. I moved the SL to TP2 and let it ride and then decided to just exit. Could have made it to TP3 but oh well. +60 pips is great

in as of tonight, thanks for all the feedback to date.

Its actually cheaper than $5, its $4.95 per month. I would like to see some results before subscribing although I did see some reviews that dux forex signals is good.

Are these signals better than the ones you can get for free on the forum? Has anyone compared them?..

They have the most profitable signals iā€™ve used thus far. I have actually subscribed for paid signals in the past and you donā€™t wanna even know how much I have spent per month. All I can say is I wish I found dux forex earlier, I could have saved so much money. To answer your question, better is relative depending if your a scalper or mid-long term trader.

I have been reading this with interest. Will have a go myself and let you know

Thanks all

Hi guys.
Thanks for your info.
Just wondered if many trades get close to their SL?
I set a limit of 50 pips (initially), so wouldnā€™t set more than that.
BTW Iā€™ve subscribed.

I subscribed the other day. First two signals not great. One still pending and the other running pretty close to stop loss.
Wait and see I suppose.

Signed up back on 23rd and have yet to hear anything nor able to log into their siteā€¦ is that normal for it to take that long to activate account?

[QUOTE=ā€œbrt;708235ā€]Signed up back on 23rd and have yet to hear anything nor able to log into their siteā€¦ is that normal for it to take that long to activate account?[/QUOTE]
Mine was activated more or less straight away.

[QUOTE=ā€œbrt;708235ā€]Signed up back on 23rd and have yet to hear anything nor able to log into their siteā€¦ is that normal for it to take that long to activate account?[/QUOTE]

Mine was activated straight away. Responded straight away to emails as well. Iā€™d message them find out whatā€™s up.

Iā€™m not sure what trades you are talking about. The past 7 signals were all excellent profits. If those trades are stop-loss then you have done something wrong. They currently have two pending orders that have not been triggered yet so I am not sure which trades youā€™re talking about.

They sent out 2 signals on friday but there was no way I was gonna risk getting caught in the middle of a gap. With Greece unable to get its act together, Iā€™m not holding any short term positions over the weekend. This may be a signal service, but remember to think first instead of blindly following somebody else all the time.

Dux does the thinking and doing a good job so far. :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=ā€œrichardhill;708361ā€] Iā€™m not sure what trades you are talking about. The past 7 signals were all excellent profits. If those trades are stop-loss then you have done something wrong. They currently have two pending orders that have not been triggered yet so I am not sure which trades youā€™re talking about.[/QUOTE]

Fair point just checked and I entered one of them slightly early. Thatā€™ll teach me to copy the levels correctly. Oh well managed to come out with little profit will place the correct order now!

DUX signal triggered on the USD/CAD.
Going horribly wrong at the moment.
Glad I didnā€™t take it!

[QUOTE=ā€œWayneG;708442ā€]DUX signal triggered on the USD/CAD. Going horribly wrong at the moment. Glad I didnā€™t take it![/QUOTE]

I think Iā€™ve jinxed it. First signal I got sent and it hit S/L. Suppose it is a bit of an iffy time to be trading with the Greek fiasco going on.

2nd one just hit. Fingers crossed thatā€™s a bit better!

Which TP do people normally go with? Cheers