Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

i think generally people go with 2 and 3 by the sound of it as a much higher win ration required with TP1.

This GBP USD trade on -47 pips currently
The new USD CAD still in early stages

The new usdcad signal’s TP1 is over 3000 pips higher than TP2!

Looks ok to me…maybe you should have gone to Specsavers :smiley:

Well the GBP USD lost 68 pips as hit SL
USD CAD still hovering around the open price

Just a bit concerned about how the wins and losses are documented as some small TPs listed indicate TP1 and big TPs indicate TP3 so are the results based on the best outcome or hindsight?

I would have to see if the results are documented correctly and if the big loss todays makes it on to the results as it hasn’t yet.

Lets see how it goes

The DUX is due a win…

The new USD/CAD signal given yesterday is a winner! It hit TP2 which made +40 pips and its going higher! It may hit TP3 definitely.

[QUOTE=“tunucks;708655”]The new USD/CAD signal given yesterday is a winner! It hit TP2 which made +40 pips and its going higher! It may hit TP3 definitely.[/QUOTE]
Yeah.
Heck of a ride though.
Close to stopping out.
Saved by the news.

My trades since I updated my subscription and started aiming for TP2 only:

Total: +53.6 pips

New signal out FYI… didn’t get an email yet, just happened to log in to site and saw it.

I got the e-mail just fine. I would suggest you contact them as soon as possible. It’s likely your e-mail filters are blocking their messages unless it’s hitting your spam folder.

I am interested in this one as I subscribed. Very mixed for me so far.
I missed the trade yesterday and just wondered what happened in the end if closed?

It’s a bit disappointing about the Performance record on the website as not seeing losers. I know two recent losers not there and you have to wonder. USD 5 per month can generate a lot of money on the web and until results are properly documented I won’t be going all out but it is fun at the moemnt.

You should have actually received the notification if you are a member. If you did not, you have to contact them right away and have them help you set your filters. The USD/CAD signal they sent yesterday was a profit and went beyond TP3! I managed to pull in +83 pips on that signal. :13:

Yup the signal yesterday was a nice profit. Immaculate predictions by the dux forex company.

Let’s not go overboard.
So far this week these “immaculate” predictions have gleaned a net profit of -6 pips!

And NFP’s round the corner.
Hope everyone’s wearing their lucky pants…

How is this service holding? any other reliable long standing signal service out there?

Holding great. Another winner by Dux Forex, +70 pips USD/CAD :smiley:

Yeah good predicting on their part on that trade. Yesterday they sent us a signal to change the Sell USD to the Buy because of the Greece situation and they were dead on. I am a real happy camper.

I ordered a t-shirt merchandise from them on Saturday. Hope it comes soon. I notice that their notifications look more cleaner now, no html which is exactly what I wanted. I wonder what made them change that.

Keeping e-mails as “Text Only” will keep messages from hitting the spam folder. I am guessing they did that to ensure that their e-mail notification signals get sent to your inbox and not get filtered.