DVDTrader18's Intro

Hello everyone,

I’m DVDTrader18, and I’m here because I really want to give trading a shot. I’m well aware of the risks of trading but i’m also aware of the potential huge rewards. I have some very basic knowledge about trading but i want to document myself as much as possible before stepping into it and I hope you guys can help me learn more and more.

Looking forward to speaking with you guys.

2 Likes

Welcome welcooome! :blush: Just like you’ve said, forex isn’t really a walk in the park. But I hope you see it through and become a profitable trader in the future! :smiley: Also, have you checked out the school here? It might help you to refresh some of the basic knowledge you’ve already learned. :blush: Good luuuck!

Hey DVDTrader18! You’ve come to the right spot if you’re looking to learn about trading. Start with the School of Pipsology, and then hit us up with any questions. We’ve got your back. Good luck!

Thanks for the welcome. I’m actually learning from the school here and it has been great so far.

Thank you very much. :grin:

1 Like

Welcome @DVDTrader18! I’m sure you will find a lot of valuable information here. Feel free to ask any questions you have, we’re all here to support each other. Good luck!

I suggest you focus on the risks of trading and let the rewards, if any, take care of themselves. This would be the best path to eventual sucess.

Best of luck.