E A Programmer Needed

Does anyone know of a site that lists E.A Programmers. I have an idea that I would like turned into an E.A.

Thanks

Try elance.com They have some MT4 programmers. A friend of mine used elance.com/experts/pakistan_sindh_karachi/ea_forex/2410131

If you still need google for eacreator :slight_smile:

Try this site mtprogramming.com. I am considering one they are selling, but there main business is custom programing.

Good Luck!!!

Try Googling with “expert advisor development” words. :cool:

google.com/search?q="expert+advisor+development"

Hi, I have a good friend who is very good in programming, he developed lots of Expert Advisors for Meta Trader.

If you still are looking for a programmer, let me know :slight_smile:

you can try freelance.com. There are many programmers there. Of course, you need to hire them to get there service.

You can get in touch with me I can get in touch you with my friend who has done lots of programming in Expert Advisors.

iam an ea programmer. I made already a 100% profitable ea but it needs a big account investment.

But if you have a profitable strategy for small account why not, iam please to make that into an ea.

Thanks,
nolyab

Dear JXBlack,

if posible you can send me your strategy with explanation, then i will make that into an ea.

thanks
nolyab

EA programmer here

dear pipsygirl, babypips admin,

iam sorry for my mis behavior, i wont do it again, i was not aware of it. Pls forgive me…

Thanks,

nolyab

Working with FXCM programming services currently. Highly professional, cost up front, and 30-day testing period to find issues. So far, very impressed.

my name is idoga christian. I am badly in need of a programmer for some of my forex stractegies.

I have written a number of Metatrader EAs, let me know if you still looking for someone.

I am looking for the other way around. I bought some EA’s from a Russian fellow (I now think it was a bad idea:( and although he has tried to explain to me how the system works etc, he is horrible at writing English. He has told me he left the code open. So…

1. Could a programmer read through the code and explain to me the parameters of the strategy with correct MM. You must be a native English speaker otherwise I just run into the same problems.
  2. Could you give me step by step instructions how to check if the code is, in fact open. I have no idea how to check for this.

please erica i need you to help me automate some strategies.

That is why I am here because I have no idea how to code, but I need help to read some code. sorry:(

I actually for once would like to see a “positive” progression EA created. I don’t have any specifics as to how the actually trading would take place but a scalper would be best. BUT… My idea is this…everyone seems to be so focused on “negative progressions” and recouping losses etc., which is dangerous unless you are trading with a HUGE account. Even then its still dangerous. It would be a breath of fresh air to see an EA that increases lot sizies after a WIN…

General Strategy - You start with your base lot size, which can be anything you’d like. I’ll say .01. You win the trade, the next trade lot sizes goes to .02. If you win a 3rd in a row at .03 the system starts over. After ANY LOSS it drops back to the oringinal lot size of .01 and starts over. So 3 wins in a row the system starts over or ANY loss it starts over. If the EA is solid enough you can increase to 4 straight wins before you drop to base lot size.

If someone can program something like that based from a standard scalping system I’d be happy as a clam! And PAY $$$!

You don’t have to worry about streaks of losses, etc and be shaking at your PC watching the trades! Any decent EA normally rattles off a bunch of wins anyway.

And to further elaborate on my above post, I chose the lot sizes as ultra conservative, such as … .01, then .02, then .03. If your feeling frisky you can go, ie. 1 then 2, then 3. …instead of 1.0, 1.1, 1.2

Really the lot sizes are anything you want depending on account size/ risk.

I think this would clean UP!!!