EA 14000% in 8 months - need help

Sup guys, I came across this EA, I played around with settings a bit and on strategy tester it shows pretty sweet results. But as lots of folks, I want to try this EA on micro lots. It gives me 131 and 134 errors in MT4.
Honestly, I don’t have the original source code so I cant modify internally.

Tester runs great on $100,000 deposit, I tried decreasing the deposit and lot size, but it starts shooting those errors.
Thx

PS: i cant upload photos yes as new user.

Error 131 is an invalid trade volume which means that you are trying to trade a lotsize not offered by your broker.

Error 134 is not enough money which begs the question of how big the trades will be relative to your account.

Given the fact that ensuring proper trade volume is a basic element of coding an EA, it would appear to be poorly coded, so tread lightly.

Your only option is to go back to where you found the EA and see if there is an update, or approach the coder directly.

That’s interesting, bc I am using OANDA and they definitely allow micro accounts as well. I guess reaching out to Oanda or MetaTrader team and asking how to modify the lot size to not receive this error.

Perhaps I should rephrase that. The EA is not presenting the tradesize to the broker in the correct format It has changed something to invalidate the tradesize.

Since you cannot decompile the EA and fix the error, you have to revert to the author for help

Did you do any kind of forward testing? If so, please share them with us.
Thanks

As mentioned by kennyhubbard, those errors are connected with trade size and margin levels. Beside this, keep in mind that when something looks to good to be true, it usually is.

Sorry…