EA Artificial Intelligence Trading - 30 day free trial case study

I don’t know how many of you have hear about Hamilton & Benjamin trading bots?

I was at my friend’s house and I saw some trading graphs running on his computer screen. So I asked him what does he have there. “Artificial Intelligence trading bot” he replied and I must say I was impressed with the results. Not willing to test it on my own skin at the time I was waiting to see some long term results.

I followed his journey and the results, long enough to become excited:
He made $1.500 of profit in 3 months on $500 account
His friend was running multiple Hamiltons and made over $4.000 of profit on initial $3.000 deposit (6x $500 accounts) in 2 and half months

Now the company is releasing improved version of Hamilton. And the best part is that there is a 30 day FREE trial is available to test out this new software. (My friend paid $250 to get started)

So I will give it a try since there is absolutely nothing to lose. I will run it on demo account for 30 days and I want to make a case study here to share my results with this new software. They are claiming that it has a 3 year track record with max drawdown of 5%.

Is there anybody who wants to also test it out so that we can compare the results?

30 day free trial is available up until 14th of April, just the regular sign up form, no credit card required.

I have the short 9 min presentation about how it works but I don’t know how to embed a video on this forum. I also can’t share a link with you…

Manage to attach the link.