EA beginner - how did you start

Hello,

long time ago I started manual trading. Currently I trade FCEZ2017 (french index) and YMZ2017 (Dow Jones), the whole strategy is working fine but I am looking for some kind of “diversification” - automated strategies.

I have already tested some external services providing algotrading software, bought some EA’s … the main problem is that I am not programmer so I can not code.

One day I tested another algorithmic trading tool called StrategyQuant and it was the change I was looking for. The software does not require coding skills, so all you have to do is “specify” the strategy and there are hundreds of options so you are not technically limited.

Is there anyone who has any experience with that tool that would share his own experiences with the same or different tool?

And the question for readers:

What was the first step you did in automated trading? There are millions of ways how to begin… like in manual trading.

Thanks and sorry for bad english.
David

Bad English ??? WHERE hehe (i didn’t see it)

Moving forward…

Mate, try these

to Learn programming (MQL4) who else but Jim Dandy
Google “Jim Dandy MQL4” it’s on you tube
if you see an ugly bloke with a silly hat… THAT’S IT hehe (don’t get me wrong… I Like Jim, he’s a good bloke)

Now. try this also
FX DREEMA for creating automation when you don’t need to know programming , it’s drag and drop for the most part.

let me know how you go

Thanks for your tips! Well I would rather stay and work on the StrategyQuant because it contains Monte Carlo analysis

What kind of tools do you use?

I don’t use Automation