EA for MT4 platform

Hi I’ve got a strategy I was hoping you could code so that I could back test it. My indicators aren’t built in the MT4 platform instead they are custom-built.
My set-up on MT4 is as follows;
MAIN CHART;
50MA
100MA
200MA
QMP FILTER [this is a custom indicator which takes into consideration the crossing of the QQE-advanced and the MACD-PLATINUM- essentially when both these indicators cross simultaneously the QMP filter will appear as a coloured dot depending on weather it is a buy signal-green or sell signal-red]
INDICATOR WINDOW 1;
MACD-PLATINUM
INDICATOR WINDOW 2;
ATR
NOW THE INPUTS;
QMP FILTER;
VARIABLE;VALUE
HIGHERTIMEFRAME;NONE
FAST;12
SLOW;26
SMOOTH;9
ZEROLAG;TRUE
SF;1
RSI-PERIOD;8
WP;3
POPUP-ALERT;TRUE
PUSHNOTIFICATIONS;FALSE
MACD-PLATINUM:
VARIABLE:VALUE
FAST:12
SLOW:26
SMOOTH:9
ZEROLAG:TRUE
SHOWMARKERSONCROSS:TRUE
POPUP_ALERT:FALSE
PUUSHNOTIFICATION:FALSE
ATR
ATR PERIOD: 14
I have tried directly uploading the custom indicators however i am not allowed due to being a new user. if it helps I can email you them.
As I said my QMP depends on the QQE _adv while this indicator is not displayed on my charts here are the inputs:
SF:1
RSI_PERIOD:8
WP:3
My strategy depends on a QMP signal as well as the MACD_platinum dot being below the 0 line (for a buy trade) or above the 0 line for a sell trade.
Another important condition for my trade entry is that the MA’S(stated above) must be within range of the price so that the price is crossing one of the MA’S and of course stacked to support the relevant trend.
I risk 2% of my account
with a risk reward ratio of 1:2
I put my stop loss at 1ATR
and therefore my take profit at 2ATR.

1 Like

Wow, your strategy looks fantastic! I believe in building my own EAs too and I did script a few some time back. They are good for understanding and having control over my trades. For brokers, I use XTB and Turnkeyforex since they provide some good platforms like MT4, MT5, etc. They are also good for using different strategies and testing them, quite flexible I would say. Your EA seems promising and I wish you luck on this.

Have you been using this?