EA: Forex Victory2021

Hi All
When you think about Forex for a long time, many ways will come to your mind, one of them can be mathematics, it is time that nothing will affect our mind.
Technical and fundamental analyzes have expired, price and price are important
It knows that wherever it goes, we will be with it.

In a word, pure mathematics on
EURUSD
GBPUSD
AUDUSD
NZDUSD
USDJPY
USDCAD
USDCHF

This is my first post in this forum and also the first test of my trading robot that I would like to share the results with your
I am waiting for your constructive comments
Thank you for any comments

Since we have nothing to do with the past and the future and nothing else and only the current price is important to us, the type of account will not matter.
If we use a real account or a demo account, the result is similar to what we see

The maximum loss limit in our system is 20 pips from the point of entry, and the maximum profit limit for our transactions is 30 pips

Since new members can not share the link, please help me to show the account results

In the last 24 hours

Gross Profit: 320.45 Gross Loss: 141.15 Total Net Profit: 179.30
Profit Factor: 2.27 Expected Payoff: 1.20
Absolute Drawdown: 24.60 Maximal Drawdown: 26.90 (0.54%) Relative Drawdown: 0.54% (26.90)
Total Trades: 150 Short Positions (won %): 75 (65.33%) Long Positions (won %): 75 (56.00%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 91 (60.67%) Loss trades (% of total): 59 (39.33%)

friday orders results in a 5000 USD account :

Profit ($): 196

Drawdown: 0.54%

Trades: 138

Longs Won: (38/73) 52%

Shorts Won: (38/65) 58%

Best Trade($): (Feb 26) 29.88

Worst Trade($): (Feb 26) -10.16

Avg. Trade Length: 1h 20m

Best Trade (Pips): (Feb 26) 69.1
Worst Trade (Pips): (Feb 26) -35.4
Profit Factor: 1.58
[Standard Deviation: $4.92

Minimum Lot Size : 0.01

Maximum Lot Size : 0.09

The trend and the type of market are not different for us, what is important is that we are not afraid of losses, if our position is against the trend, we will bravely close it and trade in the direction of the trend.
Technical and fundamental analysis have been criticized
What is needed is an understanding of the nature of the market that is always moving in the right direction

the last week results

Gain +9.48% (-0.37%)
Profit $539.56 (+$29.39)
Pips 565.00 (+718.2)

Allways Gain : 24.58%
Max DD : 13.77%
Total Tderes : 813
Avg. Trade Length: 2h 58m

In the past i paid to some1 in IT to make me a robot based on my knowledge of forex,and he did,that robot did very well 10-15 percent profit pe week,that was really nice for 1 and half year. But then it didnt, i asked other people who used robots to trade they said the same in one or two years they dont work anymore. And i have come to conclusion that the only robots that work in this industry are those from market makers;D .
But maybe your will work more than one or 2 years. Good luck with that

A promising results but from a lot of trades. I`m curious to see more results.

thanks for your response
You are right, what changes is the nature of the market and we are all involved with it, but when we adapt to the nature of the market we will always be up to date.
In addition, in my opinion, technical and fundamental analysis are doomed. For this, I will give an example. One of the most famous methods of technical analysis is Elliott. Our currency is in a downward wave, what is this analysis that shows different results at different times, isn’t it that the market is the same ?? Is the price the same ??

So we need something more than analysis, maybe more, maybe even simpler
Something easier than analysis
Why do we have to complicate the analysis so much? What is the need for so many lines and drawings on the chart?
More important than analysis may be the rules, the rules that have been in place for at least the last few years

This post continues

thanks for your response
Thank you for following the results of my work
I want to say that what we are looking for is just trend, there is no analysis

You`re welcome. Any myfxbook or any other link to check?

150 trades in 24 hours in just one symbol?

Please share more info about your EA.Would like to backtest.
Thx mate