EA share and VPS service ( FREE)

Here’s one interesting ea, called matrix grid.
I’ve been forwardtest for couple week, so i think it’s a already meet requirement to share its performance.

Run with Tickmill trading platform, for now tested on EU,AU,UJ. additional performance with GU and planning put with XAUUSD, will updated after it reach at least 3 weeks test.
MGTCE_1.1.zip (534 KB)
How to use:

1. Unpack,
  2. Install to Metatrader folder
    EA setting are use 1,2 multilot factor, the rest are by default, but keep the lot size match your account size.
    VPS use, free EC2 from aws amazon, AWS Free Tier, and you need to start your own registration to had this service (a valid CC required, I use 0 balance active payoneer card, so its a totally free vps)

How do I set up the free vps and how long is it for?

start registration and use EC2 service for vps cloud computing, free vps are for 12 months :).

[QUOTE=“ontario;684441”] start registration and use EC2 service for vps cloud computing, free vps are for 12 months :).[/QUOTE]
That’s awesome thanks by the way did you happen to live in ontario?:stuck_out_tongue:

No i’m not.
Currently the grid system taking its bad sides, market keep on rallies. I’ll keep update with it. I may put another ea share which i run.for months. Non grid EA system.

[QUOTE=“ontario;689082”] No i’m not. Currently the grid system taking its bad sides, market keep on rallies. I’ll keep update with it. I may put another ea share which i run.for months. Non grid EA system.[/QUOTE] Thanks again for the free vps link I found a great YouTube tutorial on how to set it up with MT4 at 1st I was like WTF… :stuck_out_tongue:
But then it took like less than 5 mintues to set up
Looking forward to seeing that new EA as well (Y)

you’re welcome. it’s a great asset, free one too :). run all the time, full uptime even at sunday :).
soon will put another thread, and this time comes from own developed system.