Eager to learn all about forex

Hi am a newbie who wants to learn forex trading from the pros,a friend referred me to babypips,I hope it lives up to the hype

If it’s social media marketing hype, NO as most is fantasyland.

Hello and welcome! Forex in not an easy money kind of thing. It’s going to be a long journey of learning and practice before you become a profitable trader. If you haven’t been through the School of Pipsology yet, you should check it out. It’s the best place to start.

Hey, welcome. Lots of knowledgeable people on here.

How far are you into your journey? I recommend you read the training materials on here, and also watch YouTube videos too (free).

Also set yourself up a Trading View account, and do some back testing.

Welcome to the community, @jimgba86. You will learn a lot from here but you need to put in the time and effort to learn. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Hi newcomer. The school of pipsology is worth the hype. Just stay committed till the end and you’ll probably learn more than you could learn from any other educational source. The best part is that all the topics are well organized so you can save the time you would have otherwise wasted on figuring out where to start, what’s basic and what’s advanced.

Wish you best of luck!

Hello, nice to meet you. For sure you will connect with experienced traders and can learn from them. Learning process takes time so be patient and don’t limit yourself to babypips only. Go for other resources of learning too, such as books and youtube.