Easy scalping 2.0 indicator

Hello i’m looking for easy scalping 2.0 inidcator.Someone has a link to download?

That is another way to promote a product.

Links selling products get flagged and removed from the forum.

Is it really something worthwhile?
Share your impressions and experiences of using it, I’m personally very interested…

I see that scalping and services to work with it are becoming more and more popular - this is certainly good news. The main thing is that everything should work out safely and as calmly as possible.

Ok so let’s talk here from a newcomer’s perspective, since I’m one and scalping has proved to be quite a viable strategy simply because I didn’t really get confused with all the laid out strategies and theories. Now since the forex market is liquid, I could easily get in and out of the trading position without having to worry about the reversal chance that could affect my position.

It is indeed becoming quite popular, but let’s not forget the losses that come along. You would normally require a large deposit to handle the leverage amount to make the short trade worthwhile. I mean seriously, after spending an entire day looking at the charts, calendar and market, a 5-pip yield won’t reap me much good and one trading loss can cost me many successful trades.

I seriously feel that scalping is the best trading strategy and the easiest to master so far for all it involves is opening a position, winning some pips and closing the position shortly after this. Trading liquid pairs during the busiest hours of the day and going for the spread following a decent money management strategy doesn’t make the strategy all that bad. I for instance started scalping with fxview, ICM and FXTM and did it quite fine.

Is it any good? Anyone who’s used it and has some results to share please?!

I am not very sure about the indicator you have been talking about. I am more into using RSI and MACD because they have proved to be great indicators for years.