Easy way or diy?

IS THERE A SHORT CUT TO LEARNING FOREX TRADIND?
Just as other skills have DIY videos, are there steps or DIY videos to help a totally new beginner?

There are countless videos out there.

But how will you know the right one when you find it? Before you start searching think about what you want to find. You will certainly need a strategy - if you were buying this what would you want it to do? Think about it as if you wanted to buy a car.

You’re only ready to start searching when you are ready to start finding.

Whatever you search for, open a demo account so you can test it out and find out why it works and how it could work better for you.

2 Likes

bam!

1 Like

Yup agree with @tommor, start a demo account and just try it. And if you’re a little gutsier, open a live account with a small amount of $!

1 Like

There is no shortcut to learning forex trading. It takes time, practice, and dedication to become a successful forex trader. There’s a lot of resources available to help you learn forex trading, including books, online courses and Youtube videos. Like what dushimes said, start with the School of Pipsology.

1 Like

Thank you very much

thank you very much

OH thank you already studying from the school

1 Like

thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s great! How are you finding it? Good luck and hope you’re enjoying your stay. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been doing so actually for last few months. But I am yet to open a live trading account. Initially, I prefer starting with a small trading capital.

1 Like

try the babypips courses, its really good, they jump into watching vids etc, and yeah stick with demo, I traded demo for almost 1 years on hotforex back in the days, and i was not ready for what the live markets had to offer trust me. just take it slow and steady dont rush it, and find your self a mentor thats some one you can follow and hopefully give objective inputs.

1 Like

hi amakus, well from my experience learning to trade takes time , because you need to find what works for you. you can find learn most about trading for free on the internet honestly, and the babypips course should be all in one package. but don’t think of it as a burden, but my friend made me to think of it like your own personal PHD (and PHD can even take 10 years+ to find a breakthrough while paying for the tuition he said)

so if you really enjoy trading / finance then you can enjoy the process of finding the strategy that works and suitable with your own personality, your risk appetite, taking trades even if its a demo or cent and journal them to know what went wrong / where you can improve on, and as you take more trades and gain more experience you’ll then one day find yourself profitable.

And, one thing that can help your trading journey less bumpy is to find a good mentor with a proven track record and good credential is a plus.

hope that helps XD.

2 Likes

Yup, that’s what I did! I opened a $300 account. :slight_smile:

1 Like