Ebook password problem

Hi,
I bought the ebook but don’t have a password. I have emailed <[email protected]> but no response so far. Any idea what sort of time frame they respond in?

Hello there!

Why do you call yourself “braindead” ?

Do you not have a better opinion of yourself.?

You are most welcome on this forum.

As I see it, your title is the sadest one I have seen on this forum so far.

If you keep calling yourself “braindead” it will become a self fulfilling prophecy in your forex trading! :eek: :eek:

You could do yourself one big favour by considering a nicer title at this early stage. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi,
I’ve had no response from anyone at Babypips.com regarding the password for the e-book. I don’t want to start the whole Paypal refund thing but guess I’ll have to if nobody wants to sort out this small issue.

Hello braindead,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have notified our e-book technician personally. You will have a response soon. Thank you again!

-BabyPips.com Support Team

I have been trying to get some help also. I have my PayPal info if neccessary.

well broberts, I hope you have more success than I have had. Still no action on this. I’m going to give them another 24 hours and then start recovery action through Paypal

PayPal won’t help. I have spoke with them. Sounds like we got screwed. I hope others don’t make the same mistake.

I see why they are experts in Curency Trading (from my pocket to theirs)!!!

Yay,
sorted out now - very happy bunny :slight_smile:

thanks for the response guys