EAs allowed
hedging allowed
regulated
with demo accounts

edit:
responsive customer support

or it doesn’t exist? let me know. :slight_smile:

no broker exist with my criteria? any recommendations? bump bump :smiley:

I think fxopen is one of the closest you’ll find to your requirements.

thanks for the response fxvoilaaa, at least someone responded. I’ve checked fxopen already.

any other runner ups? :smiley:

ha. I think… this is it! :smiley:

hi there sis. :d do you trade live? where do you demo?

hey bro :stuck_out_tongue: I use FX Solutions’ GTS and AccuCharts. :smiley:

MB Trading doesn’t have all your requirements. They don’t use paypal and I’m not sure about hedging. But other than that they have the other items you mention.

thanks for the response oortcloud. :slight_smile:

I’ve taken a look. they’re US based, they don’t allow hedging :frowning:

it looks good on commissions, almost 3$ per 1 standard lot. $400 minimum. lot size isn’t that good though (0.1 minimum).

If you’re looking for UK based brokers, try Forex.com

HotSpot FX is really good and meets all of your criterias. They are based in UK. The only thing is they do not accept PayPal as methods of funding your accoung and their minimum is $10,000.

I find that any genuine, reputable and good regulated Forex brokers especially ECN don’t generally accept PayPal or Credit Card as ways to fund your account and their min. is quite high. :frowning: Just my observation. Hope it helps.

apologies for the late reply spaceage and forexia. I’ve checked them. I understand the increase in security with respect to higher minimum starting deposits… but oh well… I’m not that rich yet :slight_smile:

That’s only understandable beehjae - why not try for a broker who offers a deposit bonus? That way you should be able to limit your risk capital

u not considered FX OPEN?

I’ve been with them for a while now, and they’re very very cool.

Do you do any scalping on your account? They seem to have limitations on scalping, which can be a major problem if you intend to scalp. How long have you been using them? & what sort of spreads do you usually get?

they have absolutely zero limitations on scalping. scalp whatever you like.

on the majors, seriously, the spread is usually less than 2 pips.

They have incorrect information in that case, as their website states that there are limitations to scalping.

Hello spaceage9,
Please check this link: Forex trading account | Open a Live Forex Account with FXOpen Broker
You will find that we propose 2 different types of accounts, Market Maker (for Micro and Standard, with some scalping limitations like you said) and ECN accounts with non limitations at all, and even we would be happy if you will be able to scalp a lot and accumulate us volume at ECN accounts (our profit is a commission from the trades). I need to mention that minimum deposit for ECN accounts is higher ($1000) but it worth it.

Hi FXOpen,
Thank you for the information. Will be reviewing the details soon.

Dukascopy meets some of those criterias, except the MT 4 support (which is going to be released in the next months), and the paypal deposit, which is not (and won’t be) allowed.
On the other side, they’re ECN…
DISCLAIMER:
I’m an Introducing Agent for them. It means that i work with them, and gain profit for any new customer i find. But this doesn’t mean i’m lying… so make your own opinion, considering this fact as well.
bye!