ECN Broker with servers in Europe <60ms, leverage > 50

Hi all,
i’m trying to find an broker with low latency from Italy (<60ms) with servers in Europe and has lower spread (on EURUSD <1.5 pips) and leverage more than 1:50 that support metatrader4.

At this moment I founded Dukascopy with low latency and very good spread (0.1-0.5 pips) but leverage is only x30.

Does anyone have any name to give me?

Thanks in advance

Hi, all brokers in Europe have a maximum leverage of 1:30, if you want larger leverage from Europe broker, you must have a professional trader status. Regards Greg

Greg thanks for the answer.

On my case as albanian i’m not under ESMA rules and i can trade with more than x30.
Im able to trade (on demo 1:100 or more) with Tickmill (France/Frankfurt servers) with 20-40ms but spead on EurUsd is 1.6-2.0 pips but I was hoping to find something with lower spread.

Hi, I assume you trade in low timeframes that is why latency is against you. Check the latency table at this VPS provider . Brokers on the world use servers in a global data center like Equinix. You can easily find broker and location with very low latency. Regards Greg

1 Like

Grag thank for the link.

I found out that Dukascopy offers x100 too. X30 was only for traders under Esma.