ECN commission broker (UK)

Hi All I would prefer to pay a commission for each trade (rather than have a tight spread) - I have read that an ECN broker can facilitate this. Does anyone know of such a broker in the UK for a newbie?

1 Like

Hello @pam888,

There are a lot of brokers to choose from and a lot of members will suggest different brokers. I will not be suggesting an ECN broker, but here’s a lesson in the School of Pipsology for checking if a broker is legit to help you out.

Pipzilla :coffee:

1 Like

Most brokers are ECN these days with variable spreads

1 Like

@Pipzilla thanks! will check out the Pipsology page :+1:

@Glastonburyk thanks! I am looking for an ECN commission broker (i.e they take a commission for each trade instead of tight spreads) - any suggestions?

1 Like

You can check out this thread: List of best regulated brokers

1 Like

I am based over in Australia and have started using off shore brokers since the new regulations came in. Over here they cap the leverage to 1:30 now. I can tell you that regulations and regulated brokers aren’t all they seem, don’t fall for the ‘your money is safe with a regulated broker spiel’. No shortage of people have lost out to them. If you think that regulations are there to protect your capital, you are mistaken.

1 Like

Thanks @proximity

I'm trading with FP Markets from London. I can say it is a good broker because the spreads are tighter, and the commission cost is lower compared to other ecn brokers.

The other main reason I prefer FP Markets is their reliable customer service, who quickly solve issues and reply to queries through live chats & emails.

1 Like

Thanks @Rivera10

You can try Hotforex is has FCA license so should fit the bill

Yea bro just google it and choose what’s best for you