Economic news and trading

Hello there,
Im new here, so bare with me. My question is this: How to understand economic news and use it for trading?
Thanks,
Alex

search forex news outlets on the google and most of them tell you how you should use them

Your question’s fully answered here:

1 Like

The banks understand news better than we can, plus they have faster access to information and more of it. This helps them to decide what to do the instant that forex news comes out - BUT - they are so big that they cannot hide their tracks - when they deal, prices change and we can see it.

If price is not changing after some news, the banks don’t believe it’s important enough to decide to buy or to sell, so why would we?

4 Likes

There’s no problem with asking questions! :blush: And welcoooome! :smiley: Personally, I stay away from trading based on the news. :open_mouth: But I think one of the biggest impacts of these events is reflected in market sentiment. Agree with what tom and the others have said. :open_mouth: Just as an addition to the lessons Hetero mentioned, you might also want to read these about how to trade news releases. :blush:

1 Like

Welcome! To understand economic news for trading, start by following key indicators like GDP, unemployment rates, and interest rates.