Edgar International

Pay and Pay:

Sorry for the hard word in my previous posting

no problem , no worry, glad you understand…

Hi Vosterfxandy

Have you heard of a forex broker called Edgar International?

In case you haven’t, Edgar International claimed to be a forex broker from New Zealand, and offered to manage trade for clients. The result was superb with 100% return within 3 months. Thru words of mouth, the name Edgar International has gained utmost popularity in Malaysia. You can check out their website for more info by google Edgar International.

i think bestwishes is the most stupid ppl… lolx… u think agent get their commission paid??? check first before u scold other ppl… i think u dont even know much…

well well well… i already said it… the private party means its private… not related to edgar… if u work in one company and ur wedding or birthday party have celebration then u invite ur colleague, is it called company party or your own private parti???

about withdrawal… there is no punishment for extra withdrawal… its those agent which got commission dont want them to withdraw much cuz after they withdraw, they will get less commission, if those things happen, i suggest that u withdraw all and find other agent… those agent just wanna make money… same like some agent selling insurance… some agent have tell those investor their risk… just u dont know only,

please la… check clearly before u post… really like a small kid… bestwishes, i hope u will grew up

So what’s the problem?

well, they are clearing their withdrawal since hold on september… so, they randomly choose which one to clear first… is it when u got 100 000 of withdrawal which haven settle, u will still find in the list which one first??? that even gonna make it slow… for your information, do u know whose money which withdraw long time ago haven get??? does the ppl withdraw agent trusted???

not u let things work for u… if u let things work for u, then u same like a tree… u roll back ba… if u really clever, its to find solution either to quit or works things back on the normal…

if u are clever enough, then u better dont invest in it and then create trouble for yourself and also other ppl… since u think its a scam, then why u still invest in it??? if u say after u invest, u only found its a scam, then u more terrible… u didnt do research and just invest… too clever…

since u can invest 40k in it, can consider u are rich… do u do research before u invest???

if u bought some property then u sell it when price rise to earn some money, do u need license??? no right??? u are gaining money without license, then do u break the law?? no also,

why does so many rich ppl from malaysia bought sporty car??? just to paid less to government to reduce their tax paid to them… then they resell those car and they get cash to use… they clever enough to have money in their own pocket…

if those ppl dont have such big head, dont ever wear such a big cap… it will cover ur hole head and u cant see the road in front of u… dont invest since u think its a scam and u also dont have those money…

does edgar break any law in new zealand???
as i told u all last time… if i really one of edgar and i want scam u all, i wont approve anymore withdrawal, but… there is still got ppl get withdrawal…

all the withdrawal instruction will have reference number, it’s not hard to know which one come first, by refernce number or by date? it’s disappointed if iTrade not able to keep track this. It’s more disappointed the company did not feel sorry at all to their investors. At least a schedule to be givin? it’s not hard to have a schedule, if got 100000 withdrawal, just work out how many cases they can handle, soon they can give an answer to the investors.

Dear AllenLeow: I 100% hope you are right as i yet to get back my capital. I don care whether Edgar is scam or not, i just want my money back and Edgar should only take the normal processing time to process my payment request.

they are working hard on withdrawal… thats why less trading done… if really wanna find more investor, they should trade more because when they trade more, other ppl will invest more since they see its earn a lot… but why trade less??? if u see those trade and u earn less, u also wont invest right…

trust me… they are doing their job on withdrawal… just some ppl dont know it,…

same like a company… u think a small staff or a supervisor know what thosen general manager doing??? if they know, they already become general manager also,… and if they also doing those job, they will find the director and clean up director shoes… so that they can become general manager…

if there is too much general manager in one office, what will happen??? one ppl give one suggestion and everyone want their suggestion accepted by the director… and director will choose the best suggestion… if those general manager suggestion not accepted, they will try other ways to harm other ppl… there is a lot of backstabber in one big company…

andy tan, u should find ur agent… ask him or her… about ur withdrawal… does he or she sent mail to the one doing withdrawal job??? or just sitting there waiting for money???

Less trading is done because they’re working hard on withdrawals? So their team of super investors who have been achieving some great results are now doing what? Processing redemption forms? Unlikely.

There’s only 2 likely scenarios going on here:

1. Edgar is a ponzi scheme and requires a constant inflow of money to pay off existing customers. This sort of scheme can go on for quite some time until there’s the moment it gets investigated / spooked and everybody wants out at the same time. At this point Edgar just disappears along with everybody’s money.

2. Edgar is acting as a Hedge Fund or investing with a 3rd party Hedge Fund using all the money it takes from it’s “investors” and aggressively playing in the markets to try and generate a big return for itself. It’ll then use part of it’s profits to pay off existing customers or it’ll just disappear with the lot. The whole iTrader thing will be a scam as they are never trading on behalf of the customers. Customers who are looking to get their money back now are experiencing delays as Edgar just can’t get their hands on the money as it’s invested elsewhere unless Edgar gets inflows which they can use to pay off the customers who want their money back. But looking at the convoluted structure that Edgar has setup with the shell companies, odd way of moving money around I’d say that it’s fairly likely that if they realise large gains in the markets using investors’ money they’ll just disappear and re-open with a new name and a new look looking to pull the same stunt again.

well, I have to agree with Andy Tan on this matter at least give him his withdrawal. its scary la… since that people doesn’t matter about the legality of this company then, lets forget about legality. now, lets talk about the withdrawal matter. I bet another 3 more month, withdrawal problem will be a big problem. hehehe… ANDY TAN, if your withdrawal can get, consider yourself LUCKY and the CHOSEN one. hahaha… sorry I just felt funny about the terms being “lucky and Chosen” posted earlier.

if its really a scam, why ppl still get their withdrawal done??? if really wanna scam this time, they already stop all withdrawal… and no need trade… if there is 10 ppl, mostly 9 ppl will think to the negative side… only ppl think positive things can see things more clearly… try to cool down… both side also think… then think clearly what in your mind and what u want before u do things next time…

Bro, I think they just can’t get it… I have been trying to educate by talking about legality… but somehow selling land came out which also need legality and a licesed autority to process the change of ownership name. if this is the matter, I have to admit that we only be wasting our time on explaining the fact that EDGAR is not a legitimate company. but then I can see the sign of collapsing through my crystal ball. hehehe… lets see what happen for within 2 - 3 month from now.

lets think positive… as wad i said, cool down and think… if edgar using our money then he trade through other fx company… is it legal???

same like selling land.,… i buy or sell as long as i find one lawyer to make agreement for me,… its legal also…

Respactedly Mr. AllenLeow, I have to say Im sorry, EDGAR is still illigal not only to me but its by the law. but then, if investor don’t mind, then forget about the legal problem la. its up to the individual. in this matter I have no problem la. only still by right its illigal. Maybe EDGAR can sue me for saying this. I don’t mind. This is my industry and I know the legality matter. I don’t have to cool down anything because I am not EDGAR investor. but some how you, it doesn’t matter if investor doesn’t bother about the legality. if loss, their money, if gain also their money. win lose situation own problem. I hope if I put it this way you can get what do I mean. btw, how much have you made from EDGAR? any interesting trades?

oh ya… then see 3 month start from this date, maybe you are right… lets time proove it before we have proof…

i agree with wad allenleow say… give ppl some time…

for your information,… i invested 1million on edgar on january this year… i never withdrawal any money and now i have 5million… i submit withdrawal 2million in september and i receive the money in november already…

please la… edgar can pay me 2million u think they will run away your money???

no need every month withdrawal… if wan to make big money have to let your money roll

To be honest i really don care whether Edgar is scam or not, legality or not. I just want to get my money back, The “Lucky” and “Chosen” really make me upset.

Again, i still hope AllenLeow is correct, so that i can get back my money. I did not do any research before putting in money as i trusted the agent. I still trusted him at this point of time but i not trusted Edgar.

Alright babby… if i lose I blanja you… OK??? hahahaha…

Hi Mr Michael ,

glad to see that you are the choosen one to recieved back the 2mil withdrawal , unlike my friends invested 1mil also but did not withdraw on sept only did it on oct to test edgar trusted anot but waited till now still no news… Congratulate michael , you are save