Edgar International

If im in your shoe, I think I will feel the same. not to blame the agent. agent also cari makan. hope for the best for your withdrawal.

So, let me get this straight. You’re actually claiming that Edgar managed to achieve 400% return for you in just under a year? Barron’s Hedge Fund rankings of the top 100 Hedge Funds list Paulson as the best in 2009 with a 3 year annualized return of 62.67%. We’re supposed to believe that Edgar are really that much out in front of some of the biggest and best names out there? A company that uses a .org website. A company that has a shell company in NZ with a virtual office registered to one person and operates mostly out of Maylasia. If they were really that good you don’t think they’d be tapping more lucrative markets like the US and Europe and high net worth individuals from there? Of course they’d have to submit to proper regulation and such so I guess we won’t be seeing Edgar opening up an office in NY anytime soon.

Hmmm… new George Soros perhaps??? or new Maddof??? this sounds too good to be true to me… hehe… navermind, you guys go ahead… I don’t want to invest blindly and based on only luck. its like a ticking bomb to me.

hmmm…sound like saying “MICHAEL THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE DUDE”

From the information in your thread I have done a quick calculation. Assuming that between Jan’10 to Sep’10 Edgar did an average of 7 trades per month, at 15 pips per trade, this would amount to 63 trades. If you start with 1 m this would amount to 11,674,162 assuming no withdrawals were made during this time. Somehow your resulting 5m now (Nov’10) does not hold water. You would already have got 5m in Jul’10. I’m sorry to say this, but you could be an Edgar plant.

So a “big market player” like Edgar goes for 15 pip trades. That makes sense. Edgar the scalper :rolleyes:

do u count wrong??? with one lot, they earn around 12 usd per lot…
if 1 million, u know running how many lot??? if basic de, is 300per lot

1m= 3333lot
one trade= around 40k after commission…
63 trade= 2.52m
capital 1m+ (earn)2.52m is???= less than 4m… he invest 1m, not sure the lot size he is using, standard lot size…

15pip is normal for usd/jpy… if eur/usd or gbp/usd can get to 30pip

oh ya. congratulations cuz u get money… bless other will get their money sooner… but from january till now u invest??? what a high risk… dont be greedy~~

I got question, can I open an account from broker that I want then ask any EDGAR trader to trade? because my problem with EDGAR is the broker is not safe to me. but I don’t have any comment regarding their trading plant as long as can gain. payment or fees… no worries. I agree to pay equally as what EDGAR charge using their platform. only broker is different. see how their performance. and more transparency. can I do this? :smiley:

Oh sure. No problem I bet. Edgar is all about transparency. But at the same time they wouldn’t like to overload any poor investors with too much information. So you won’t be able to get any prospectus which outlines Edgar’s trading plan / objectives or fully details any commissions / management / agent fees, etc. Oh and don’t call into their office in NZ to try to meet them face to face… there’s only the director from the Philippines with 100 shares and the office is serviced as a virtual office by a 3rd party. I may be wrong but I think it’s possible that Edgar doesn’t really have much of a presence in NZ :rolleyes:

Investors just need to sit back, relax and watch the returns roll in. The fact that they’re achieving returns so much better than every other Hedge Fund in the business isn’t in any way suspicious or dubious. I mean Paulson and all those other top Hedge Funds spend an absolute fortune on their “expert networks” and the like to gain a, ahem, inside edge and score that 63% 3 year annualized return but not Edgar. They place 15 pip and 30 pip winning trades in a few currency pairs and quadruple accounts in less than a year. Brilliant! And best of all they’re so generous that they’re doing it for the little guy too. They make so much money with their super traders that they figured they’d just take small sums of money off the little guy and turn it into a big pile of cash for him… uh, for a fee of course. Edgar clearly must makes tons of cash with their amazing traders if they can quadruple accounts in a year but they still have to charge commissions and the like because, uh, well it’s always nice to have a little more eh? :rolleyes:

Edgar are obviously the good guys of the forex trading world. They perform minor miracles every day for the small retail investor and seek no real recognition for it. While other successful trading firms would like to be seen all over Bloomberg, Reuters, etc. after achieving such successful returns the shy and reclusive Edgar prefers to quietly toil away in Malaysia helping local investors dreams come true (for a fee). Move over Lloyd Blankfein here’s the company truly doing God’s work. :rolleyes:

Waited more than 1 month still no news about my withdrawal, how long we still need to wait? 1 year?

Wow! Andy, the Sabah trader is a local hero. Maybe the local media, should get a coverage on him and publicise his success story. Who knows the government will approve USD100m to “invest” in edgar and our super trader will turn it into USD500m in 11 months or USD1.1b according to pipface calculation.
I agree with pipface. 5 folds in 11 months is rather too slow for Edgar’s track record. As claimed by many, Edgar doubles the “investment” in 3 months or quadruple in 6 months. Could it be these superb return only applies to smaller amount and as the amount gets bigger it takes longer to achieve the same return because they need to source for more money for the “huge payout”? Is this also part of a reason for the recent withdrawal delay?

MichaelKoh, you are one happy customer. I wonder how many high net worth friends did you bring to Edgar for them to “release” USD2m to you? I bet they pay you first hoping you can bring in more of your rich friends to join. Anyway Edgar is facing withdrawal crisis and takes longer than it should be to pay people like Andy Tan of his USD40k. Do you have confidence you can withdraw the remaining balance?

May i know which country you from?

Singapore. why?

Hi everyone,

I thought I should just mention a few things maybe someone can enlighten me I have done some research on edgar international and the companies that uses the itrade platform

Currently, there are more than 20 companies i know of that uses the itrade platform, here are some i found on other forums. -this is not comprehensive , there are a number not listed here

edgar-international.org/101.htm
vista-services.org/101.htm
honestgroup-nz.com/101.htm
capitalgroup-international.com/101.htm
olympic-international.com/101.htm
regal-international.com/101.htm
union-asia.com/eng/105.htm
ymgbusiness.com/101.htm
cosca-international.com/101.htm
grahafinesafx.com/eng/101.htm
demacinternational.com/101.htm
maxgain.org/eng/101.htm
loyal-group.com/101.htm
prestigen.biz/ppl_eng/p101.htm
goldex-equities.com/104.html
unionpacific-nz.com/p301.htm

The key question we need to find out is not about edgar but how edgar falls into the overall scheme. It is evident the companies are part of the same group. As edgar have used a number of the companies as a deposit centre in the past.

I have tried researching about the itrade platform and where it is doing its trading. Since I believe most of the companies mention above uses service office only and no physical office. Then its headquarter must be housed somewhere outside of NZ

I am also 99% sure that itrade platform DO NOT trade through NZ exchange because all NZ spot forex needs to be registered and need to display their licence number. ( You can find this on their NZ securities commission website )

Here is a perfect example of how it should look - please note do not get confuse with Company registration licence shown on the above companies. That is a NZ business registration number not the licence to trade. Go to latitude forex to have a sample look

latitudefx.co.nz/about_us/credentials

The question I am sure millions of investor need to know is where does itrade platform have its dealing desk ? Since these company is registered in NZ you would assume they trade through NZ securities commission.

I am also sure its dealing desk is not in Malaysia because I just did a check on the Malaysia Reserve bank. Apparently correct me if i am wrong, Forex trading is illegal in Malaysia unless you are a bank or an authorised money changer. This is apparently a blanket clause covering both company and private trader alike. Its on their website, they already a prosecuted a number of companies, there are a number of cases online.

If itrade platform is dealing through US or Europe, there should also be a licence number and registration. As required by their EU and US law.

So the 1st key question we should all ask is where does this powerful itrade platform keeps its dealing desk ? If no one can provide the answer then we know whatever the trading is real or ficticious.

Hopefully the owner of the itrade company can come out and provide us with more details.

I just want to know whether the withdrawal issues happen only in M’sia. What your agent said? my agent asked me to be patient

Hi Master Asia

I’ve shared my view on itrader platform in this thread. You can view it at thread no.38 pg4.

Try use internet explorer (IE) and go into some of those websites you listed, and right click and select properties on the chart, calendar news, or even itrader download link and you’ll be surprised to find the address (URL) are the same which means all those info /feeds posted on the website all come from one server. Even customer databased also stored on same server.

I think in all countries in asia. I heard they are updating every account that’s y withdrawals are delayed. To all who recently received their withdrawals, try to withdraw again this December, if they really updated your account by approving your withdrawal, it should be done in normal time this time.

Hard to say, they may claimed that they hv to settle Oct or Nov withdrawal before settle the Dec withdrawal.

It’s better for all agents to stop searching for investors for a while so that we can conclude later on whether it is really a scam or not. by the time the system will not be too congested and have good time to update all clients and correct all conflicts, but if no more withdrawal received from filed withdrawals from time being that there is no new investor to deposit money, definitely it is a scam.

Ya wait, but how long. I did my withdrawal with my friend but she got it and i still have to wait.