Edgar International

MasterAsia,

itrader chart didnt seem to load at lower timeframe on previous dates as of this moment, we’ll see when market resume, another thing, we cannot base it also to other FX broker’s chart, there is difference in price.

Thanks.

MasterAsia, first of all, I am not Edgar staff, so you can scream at me all you want, but I just want to say that it will not help you or anyone. As we know, perhaps if you screamed at Allen Leow, it might help. You can assume that since I’m reading this forum, I am an interested party.

I am only going on what you are posting here. I am not and I have not criticised you on your information about the history (swisscash), about accounting, about bank transfers, about company licensing, about Edgar & staff etc.

You are saying that 83.45 does not exist anywhere from 21-23/12/2010. That is clearly wrong, as shown by philip morris in his post, and in his graph (not counting the first partial column, halfway between the first column square and halfway between the second column square, it passes 83.45 at least 2 times, possibly 4 times). I checked this on my broker graph and I can say that I see the same.

So, are you trying to say that you (or friend) have been plotting a graph of Andy’s trades on the times that the trades took place, and they have all looked genuine, but for this particular one (on 22/12/2010), it appears to be fictitious (which look real to me)??? And since we now realise that you don’t know how to read charts, then can we assume that in your history check of trade & time, some of the genuine trades may not be genuine after all? Need to double check again? See the confusion this creates?

Next, you answered philip morris’s question “I will answer your last question : The answer would be No. If Andy is trading your account you cannot use the account at the same time. That is for certain .” But for some reason, he himself later confirmed that you can, and you never challenged his reply, so on that one, I am inclined to believe him.

Only thing is, I am more inclined to believe you (than philip morris) when you say that Andy’s English is not that good.

All I want to say is, please post accurately, don’t post anything - particularly wrong information with confidence. I’m just glad that you liked my comment (highlighted), I just want to put a smile on people’s face in this difficult period.

It’s true that Andy does not speak good english…got to know from my friend that he was not a chef but prior to forex trdg line he owned 3 restaurants but all closed down and was involved in Land survey…In actual fact, I knew that Andy is always reading this forum but did not post any thread thus far. I m not sure that if he asked his frens or downlines to post any threads. By the way, what we gained by getting to know more about Andy?

Like it or not, our money is trapped inside there. Understand that the agents are currently NOT taking any new members in investment thus, by March we would be able to see then whether Edgar could manage the withdrawals or not with no capitals pump-in by new investors.

If Edgar could allow withdrawals to be made in March, then high possibility that the revenue is generated from forex trading profits because it will prove that money is not from new investors. On the contrary, if Edgar still keeping quiet and giving excuses, our money is as good as gone.

Like Allen Leow said, 2 months to go…in due course i don’t think much can be done on our side. i would be glad if anyone could advice what sort of action to be taken for now otherwise I guess gotta wait n see…

Hi Active trader,

To answer Phillip Morris question, if Andy is in your account he cannot trade for you… ANDY said it to many people. He has specifically told his agents to tell people not to go into the accounts when he is trading. So I did not say it ANDY did.

My friend also spoke with him, and he told my friend not to go in. My friend on the other hand have confirm that, cause you will know when Andy is “trading” for you. Cause you will get kick out of the account.

Anyway, Mr Active rather then argue with you, I have replied to phillip morris read the post, the close position is 83.49, while the L position not closed is 83.45. If you swich to the other chart on Edgar you will get a better view. To avoid this talk anymore, I will do a more indepth with the help of a friend who actually does trade in forex. ( don’t worry, you will get my post - even if it may be a bit delayed)

The fact is Mr Active trader you have not answered my post, if you say Edgar is real. And pays you

[B]
"If you can make big wins trading iTrader yourself, then it must be real and connected to the forex market? Otherwise, why would Edgar want to give you more profit from your own trading? "[/B]

Can u please ask Edgar to pay my friends then… why delay payment ? Nobody wants money on paper only, until the moolah is in the bank its just one crap ledger showing your profit - cannot withdraw cannot take money.

So simple if you believe Edgar is real… just pay up the withdraw… so simple

Hi ActiveTrader

Your posting has been very mysterious. You sounded “neutral” but you are somehow indirectly defending Edgar. Are you Andy or someone close to Edgar?

I first saw your posting back in June 2010 where you said you were interested in joining Edgar and that USD$300 is very little to risk/lose for potential good reward. (301 Moved Permanently) [B]Post #8.[/B]

You made a few comments in this thread about Edgar between the month of July and August but you have deleted them. You also send PM messages to some of the forumer asking them about Edgar and one of the forumer complaint about you. (301 Moved Permanently) [B]Post #23[/B]

In Nov 2010, you posted “I think that Edgar is not a scam because the promised rate of return … so high as to be unbelievable”. And you asked how can you join Edgar?

Then in Dec 2010, you posted the idea of redeposit the withdrawals back to Edgar and even suggested the idea of borrowing money from the bank to invest in Edgar. You also said you were still looking for an agent, a signal telling everyone you are a neutral party.

And then in Jan 2011, you said “If you can make big wins trading iTrader yourself, then it must be real and connected to the forex market? Otherwise, why would Edgar want to give you more profit from your own trading?”

The interesting part was, you deleted all your posts before Oct 2010 which lead people to think you only started asking about Edgar in October. In actual fact, you started posting about Edgar since June 2010, indirectly promoting that Edgar is a very good investment and kept asking how can you join.

You may sound like a neutral or an interested party but your posting has been very dubious. You have been promoting and defending Edgar (indirectly) since your first post back in June which you have deleted.

Any experienced Forex trader would be able to tell that Edgar’s procedure of handling money, the trade, their website and platform are not within the industries’ standards and are highly suspicious. Since you are a Forex trader, mind sharing which platform you use and how long does it take for a withdrawal with your broker? Will you be concerned if the withdrawal takes more than 2 months?

hi,

I heard about some agent’s assembly. I think its a big one. Maybe to discuss the Edgar issue.

Anyway, like i mention lets hope people get their money one way or another.

Edgar have many sister companies which may operate the same scheme around the world. They should have some money. If the previous post is correct then Andy may also be trading using another company. ( I think someone posted the company name )

Seriously, I am hoping my friends get back their money

the advice: accept the fact you been scammed. what worse can happen? get your money maybe…get as much info as possible and as many ppl from the same problem as possible. find out the the way to report the scam to authorities. local and international. file the complain. and then hope they can seize enough assets/money to pay back some of your loss. Keep in mind that certain ppl got rich in this scam/ponzi, as always.

i think it is a good way to ask forexpeacearmy.(dot).com to help to proceed. there is also a few threads from similar victims. They can help you with advice how to contact the authorities and report the scam, so, unsuspecting ppl wont fall the same thing.

ytlpowr, OK, so you have compiled a list of my posts in the forum. What have I created? I will say something but I am not going to answer ridiculous questions such as “are you the murderer?”

Since we have already concluded that Andy’s English is not that good, yet you ask me if I am Andy.

As far as I know, this withdrawal problem only occurred around October. So, before that, many people were very happy with Edgar (& trying to get in), but a few skeptical people of course. Have you tried applying for jobs online before? If you are going for a job, why would you say “I think your company is hopeless, but may I request an interview to get a job with your company?” If you are on the outside trying to get in, you have to say some nice things in order to get in whether you believe it or not. That’s like saying, all those employees of Bernie Madoff’s company were promoting a scammer (in hindsight) because they must have said very nice things about the company while trying to get in.

I got the idea of borrowing money from the bank to invest in Edgar from an earlier post (philip morris), when he said that there will be a few sad people over Christmas because they have actually borrowed money to invest in Edgar and cannot pay back. I posted that thread as a direct response (using sarcasm - do you understand sarcasm? please check the dictionary) because I felt it was unfair that that Sg Investor and his friends all got their money when many people haven’t yet, and he sounded so happy, & I was wondering how happy he was & if he was happy enough to re-deposit everything & borrow, it was meant for him only. Why is it that when I take someone else’s idea, then I am the one promoting it & not the one I took from? Then, another guy (pay and pay) said like - yeah, Sg Investor, please re-deposit so that Edgar can pay other people. So, is that guy also Edgar staff? You see, “pay and pay” understood sarcasm, but unfortunately, you don’t and as a result of your lack knowledge/understanding, accuse me like this. Many things I said are sarcasm but not obvious to the simple mind. Just stirring the pot.

So, since you are more open than me, why don’t you post your real name rather than ytlpowr? & for all of you who want your money, why don’t you post your real name here so that Edgar knows who to pay? (According to Penampang10, Andy reads this forum). & how do you know that Andy reads this forum, are you Edgar staff?

& what I want to know from philip morris is, how do you know that Andy is using an expensive instrument? Maybe you are Edgar staff?

OK, to answer your question, again, when I read philip morris’s post that it is possible to trade iTrader yourself, the idea suddenly came into my head & I thought I’d quickly write it down, it was intended as a joke, with the 2 question marks clearly demonstrating that I do not know the answer, and as a disclaimer that I am not making any statements.

When you read it, I sensed that you got the joke because you liked the comments, and then decided that in your desperation, you wish it were true. I am sorry to tell you that a joke is a joke and nothing more, I am not Edgar, I am not God, I cannot transform the joke into reality for you much as you like to.

I am beginning to get a little bit tired because I have to write 10 sentences to back up every sentence I post here because for some reason, you are unable to interpret what I’m trying to say, some do and good for them. A joke is not funny if you have to explain it. Just to tell you again that I am cheeky and naughty, but it doesn’t mean that I am Edgar staff.

well, lets hope for the best that EDGAR is able to get new victims so that the older victims will get their withdrawals hehehe…

to me, even if EDGAR’s Itrader can be traded, but its not connected to the real market. its easy to manipulate it. in this way, I can make my player win or lose. so far, I haven’t heard anyone win big CONSISTENTLY by manual trading. and if someone do, EDGAR might want to kick these kind of trader. :smiley:

I guess you guys don’t know what a stoploss is and how it should be used !!

ActiveTrader- [I]& what I want to know from philip morris is, how do you know that Andy is using an expensive instrument? Maybe you are Edgar staff? [/I]

This is from the info that i’ve gathered, and i’m not an Edgar staff. Is reading all my post make you this kind of question if i’m an Edgar staff? Oh common…

If you want to correct or doubt wrong post you don’t have to say a lot of words. Just make your correction… and prove.

I guess this is what someone here meant when he declared that one needs to be proactive in a drawdown situation…

I think I get it now. He means you must keep on bickering about it and somehow the situation will change and you end up winning big.

You should read the entire thread before commenting.

And the reason you should read it thoroughly is because the losers here did what you just did, and turned money over to someone else to trade for them.

In some cases, the money turned over was borrowed.

That is why they are LOSERS.

MasterAsia,
I have read the earlier thread informing that the virtual office is in Karamunsing Capital, Kota Kinabalu… Eastern Rich Enterprise. I m quite surprise why a company dealing with millions of DOLLARS registered only as Enterprise. A bznessman will certainly query why it’s only registered only as Enterprise. Easy to get away?

Perhaps, you can pay a courtesy visit to the office since you wanted to get to know about Andy so much.

Active Traders,
I m not an Edgar staff. I m just concerned because my money is inside.
If you re investing, certainly you heard a bit about Andy.

Hi,

Just quickly to answer you, Eastern rich is owned by Andy, and he has his staff to do the supposed paperwork.

Eastern Rich is in theory not related to Edgar but uses Edgar platform. It seems like the organisation works like this. Your contact person would be your agents, and I guess each of the sister will have a trader. We can try asking who trades for Union Pacific… Its i suppose one of the more active ones. Maybe its also Andy. I don’t know… if you know anyone with a UPL account can ask them.

Most of the itrade platform companies like - Cosca, Edgar, regal, Legion, and its other variants. Only uses service or virtual office. When you call them you will get a reception. When you ask for their Director or a staff they will ask you to email CS… you will never be able to physically talk to someone related to the company.

It will just seem that Andy and His staff are the only “real” contact for Edgar. Some of my friends have visited the Eastern rich office before, so they have met Andy.

I think everyone is very anxious about the money, my friends are too. So I really hope you guys will get back your captial and at least a little profit.
Usually these schemes last for around 2-3 years plus before something happen like Swisscash.

Just wait and see, I think Andy maybe calling an Agent meeting. Maybe he will change company who knows.

I have been following this thread back to July 2010. And I am very sure that 80% of commenters here are Agent and Client. There is few are Financial Industry expertise like MasterAsia, PipsConqueror and Phillip Moris. Of course, we have Edgar’s representative like Solai, AllenLeow and Sg Investor.

I think most of the people who viewed this thread are truly care about the clients who still didn’t get their withdrawal, and of course don’t even mention about profit.

What is the action that client and agent need to take in order to get their money back? As we know, we don’t have any protection as we discussed here almost half year. It is truly waste of time, we need to consolidated our information and expertise here and comfront to Edgar. We need to have action to deal with Edgar actually. If you guy truly want to form a group and discuss how to deal with Edgar. I don’t think Babypip is a perfect place anymore, Babypip just only a forum for you to share.

If you want to get your money back, and if you want to help, then we will discuss about the strategy that we need to take for further resolution. Hope we can co-operate together to deal with this ponzi scheme. Thanks.

Of course, I am not welcome Solai, AllenLeow, Sg Investor, and for those who defend Edgar. Thanks.

Thanks, Bestwishes… apart from the email that mentioned in ur thread, i suggest we as investors could also organize a meeting to discuss on the course of action to be taken. If Edgar’s agents are holding meeting secretly and not being transparent, I guess the investors could do the same thing as well.

Let’s see where and when we could meet in Kota Kinabalu or K.L and find something more constructive to confront Edgar.