Edgar International

I strongly agreed on what MasterAsia posted. as I say, I am not a believer that Andy is a professional trader with having 8 - 10 years experience. the way he gives talks during gathering investor is more to only sweet talking. nothing technical regarding market. nothing make sense on the way he talks regarding tradings.

yes, me too have a sweet experience investing with such scheme. and the biggest earning I earn is from swisscash and EAindex. ripped around rm 800k with just around usd 1k investment because I was among the earliest to join. I too behave like Allen on that time. I just can’t accept the fake that the company I joined was a ponzi because it already gave me soooo much.

So, AllenLeow, I fully understand how you feel. :wink:

Pipconquerer,

that is an amazing return. 3K Rm get 800K rm, how many years did this run ? My friend mention about swisscash before…it was way back about 8 year ago i think…

Unfortunately, I don’t think Edgar can last that long with all the constant withdrawal issues, payment bouncing back.

I will be amazed it can last for another year , well for every Edgar there will be another Swisscash someone out there in Malaysia. Its kind of wierd that this things mainly happen in Malaysia though.

yeah, I could say its my luck. had so many downlines. it ran about 2 years. it managed to survived that long because getting lots of international investors. swisscash I think its even more professional then EDGAR. way far more advance then EDGAR complete with SMS facility. Thats why its really easy for me to judge EDGAR is a scam. this type of investment will come and go come and go. I wonder what’s next. to me, swisscash is still the best ponzi program I have ever experienced. EDGAR is way too amature for a person like me. hehehe… in Madoff case, I think this person could eat me alive. hahahaha…

Thanks MasterAsia for the indepth analysis.

On the money laundering issue, the onus to check falls onto the sending bank and the Central Bank level. Receiving bank will receive and credit the money into the account on behalf of the beneficiary, they will not reject it for whatever reason.

Depending on the nature of your company, if your company is a financial institution or a licensed asset management company it is absolutely normal for it to transfer and receive huge amount to and from overseas. I don’t know what Edgar International registered its “primary business activity” as with the Registrar of Companies. Their regular transfer of “huge money” to overseas will definitely raise alarm with the sending bank, hence they have to use different companies names.

I am not sure if Edgar is going to pay the investors money in March. But I am quite sure by now alot of investors are wary of this Edgar and will be skeptical to put more money in after this ordeal.

Don’t just listen to what Allen or Andy or the agents said. Do abit of your research and trust your instinct.

Much have been discussed with regards to the same subject, unfortunately there isn’t any ACTION taken against to these culprits. I agreed with Master Asia that we might need to start harassing these so-called unprofessional agents who are sitting comfortably as if nothing is happening.

Well, Andy who is from Keningau is NOT his actual name but just a nickname to fool all stupid investors. I didn’t know that he was a chef but come to know that he was previously an architect. He’s quite young at the age of about 33. The agents like Jerry, Feng and others like Alex Chong n his 3 bros are the main agents in K.K which successfully acquired and fool many investors in this region.

Thanks to the expertise of Master Asia on the findings and now we need the expertise of others who can advice on how to harras them and prosecute them. What would you do if you meet them in their office in Karamunsing Complex?

Hi Active trader - can u copy and paste the thread or maybe post some of the findings. Your link brought me to the homepage of Sabahforex. So have hard time finding it

Anyway here is the story i know about Andy :

Here is what i know from people who are close to Andy. Andy is mixed Chinese / Malay. I was given his surname not a chinese surname i think. I believe he is on facebook

The information i got was he was previous a chef, who went to Brunei or some other country as a chef but during that time he learned forex trading. I do know that the staff are his close friends or related to him

He drives a mercedes, have a wife and kid. The story goes that he has been trading almost 8-9 years. But lost alot of money in the first few year, then he discovered a formula that could help him win in forex trading.

The story also goes that he used to be a trainer but his students keep losing money, so they ask him to help them. ( I suppose he is not a very good trainer). But anyway he started trading for them and help them earn alot of money. Apparently that is why he accepts 300USD account. That was how his career began.

Ok, I am not being a skeptic but a Chef before and now a top trader. Apparently he does not really speak English that is why he needs jerry and feng to represent him

Now there is one part i find it strange, if he cannot speak english and the US reserve bank reports and and even Japanese reports are all in English then how in the world does he interpret this data for fundamental analysis, bear in mind these data will immediately affect the trading market, so i don’t believe he can get someone to translate in time. The economic jargons are i believe not your everyday talking lingo, so I assume he only trades technical. Yet he has a 100% strike rate. wow ! Don’t anyone find it amazing that a chef with no university background or training can suddenly become a top trader with 100% strike rate, I spoke to about 2-3 traders when i told them the strike rate you could say they were all amazed.

Have nobody who invested actually sit down and query him and maybe test him on some fundamental and technical questions regarding Forex trading. Maybe just ask him about MACD, what charting methods he uses, heck just get those questions from babypips forex training and test him. I suppose everybody just jump on bandwagon cause he gives out money.

If someone on forum knows a different version, I am interested to find out. The architect thing was a first for me too. I suppose he uses different ruse or storyline to convince different people from different part of the world.

Here is another very interesting research i can provide. The person whose registration name for all the group website like - Edgar, Cosa, Regal, etc.
You will find that it is registered to a guy name - Andy Leung Sai Chueng.

This name Andy Leung Sai Cheung, was also a predecessor to all the companies, If you search his name in the NZ business search, he is also the 1st director to most of the earliest companies

Maybe that is how he got his pseudo name “Andy” from the 1st boss of the group

Hopefully there is someone in the forum who can throw more light into this Andy trader guy.

He can speak english very well, he is using a very expensive instrument in trading in no way to make him lose.

Is there any way we can do deeper research on how is itrader connected to forex market? By this we can validate trades whether it done virtually or it is true.

Does anyone have an idea whether is it possible to trade you own account at the same time Andy is trading all accounts?

Still lots of basic questions being asked by lazy people. You need to put in a bit of work to get answers. Even if it cost time and money. & still conflicting information.

So, maybe it just goes to show that if you are persistent, and try all the trading robots out there in the market, just google “forex trading robot”, you might find one that works after all. But most of us are lazy and expect other people to do all the work (time and money) and report the result for nothing.

All I can say is, maybe if someone (must be a non-lazy person) cares enough to contact “Guinness book of world records”, maybe they can investigate and recognize the supertrader superstar for a few records including the number of consecutive winning trades in a row, and percentage win in a time period etc. Haha.

Hi Phillip Morris,

Are we talking about the same Andy ? My friends actually have spoken to him face to face and visited the office. We have actually tried to talk to him in English but his english is not that good, and in the end they had to use Malay to talk to him. Unless he has been hiding this from us as well. Could you provide more info as to how you know he speaks good english ? Have you has a chance to speak with him before ? Do anyone know if he is a Chef or an architect ?

I dont know what instrument he uses, it must be an awesome instrument that give 100% strike rate. Seriously if there is such an instrument in the market we dont need Andy, just buy the machine to trade.

I will answer your last question : The answer would be No. If Andy is trading your account you cannot use the account at the same time. That is for certain .

As for the validity of the itrade software. From my research itrade is an open source forex coding very much like firefox. I believe the group took the source code and created their own software. I have tracked the forex, i believe the feed and news are live taken from another source.

The companies using itrade software do not actually show any valid licence in any countries, so i don’t believe they have an actual trading desk. All their office are service offices, no real staff. Only reception who ask you to email CS.

Now to the question - We have actually tracked a couple of trades. we looked at the buy/sell of his trade. Now a number of them have trades that do not match the time he was suppose to trade meaning the buy/sell number somtimes are either from earlier in the day or early evening. Yet I know he does his trading around 9pm-1am. Simply put if you want to know more just pick up a couple of his past trades and look at the historical trade figures during 9pm-1am.

Have you guys tried buying Edgar staff a cup of coffee? If you wonder why some people get promotion, you can stop wondering … :slight_smile:

Yes Andy, maybe not too well. A friend of mine have spoken to him and they understand each other. The instrument is quite confidential coz he is not willing to share. But what is the mistery behind that instrument?

According to them during the info share, avoid logging in to itrader during evening time coz Andy might be trading and you will be logged out of their system and your account will not be included in the trade. But, it was proven that it was independent, even if you log in during Andy’s trading time there is no problem, and another thing, there is no problem if you trade at the same time.

Andy open trade
A client open trade (other pair)
Andy close
A client close

The trading overlap each other. You can only view your own trading in the open order list. Although sometimes you cant access your account before 8am if Andy had traded that night.

MasteryAsia, can you please give me a trading date that is not valid? So far all that I had reviewed is Ok.

Hi,

Its interesting that he mentioned about some instrument he is using. Personally I have yet to find one software that can give 100% accuracy. Its like telling me that there is a software that can predict stock market.

Essentially Software only provide technical analysis, there is no software nor formula in the world that account for fundamental analysis. If there is such a software in existence… Wow ! But sorry for being skeptical about this super software or instrument, How in the world would someone discover a formula or instrument that can crack the forex code.

Even professors and highly trained people cannot do that. George Soros himself do not make 100% prediction. Andy make it sound like he has discovered a magical formula.

Seriously, if he can do that, why in the world is he with some unknown Forex company whose directors and origin remains a mystery ? Simply put he told people he joined Edgar because they can pay out fast, but now Edgar takes 2-3 months to clear withdrawal and even put back nov withdrawal into ledger, i heard now agent commission also delay. Why on earth would he still stay with Edgar. I know some agents asked him to move company, but he said no… mmmm unless of course he has a share in the company

In my humble opinion, if ANDY is such a good trader. We should not join Edgar at all. ANDY should do what warren buffet or George Soros do, Open an investment company - like Berkshire Hatahway. We invest into his company, he trades for us, using more recognised traders. This way we bypass some kuching kurup company like Edgar and go with someone more established in the forex market.

As for the trading issue, it was about 2 months ago. Not sure which actual ones. But lets just pick latest one - I had a quick look on my friends ledger and account again and found that on the 22/12 trade. If you look over the span of 2 days meaning 21/12-23/12. The NB was 83.45 - The lowest close position from 21/12-22/12 (morning) was 83.49. then there was this huge blank with no trading from around i believe 1500-1700 of 22/12. Then it opens at 83.18 and continued dropping.

Basically what i am trying to say 83.45 NB position is a number you will not find. Unless there was something that happen on the 22/12 afternoon. Between 3 pm - 5pm. I highly doubt Andy trades at that time.

I got the image of the chart. could not paste it on they need url link … so might have to upload it somewhere and link it later.

Anyway, if he can give people why not right, the only sad thing now my friends money all stuck. Withdrawal not out, agents keep saying wait. Most are in Nov. I think they have stopped completely paying people for now… hopefully they can deduct money from ledger. Do anyone know if anyone who withdraw in Nov got money

the only way he can continuously winning is to stay with his trading platform. still I strongly believe he is not a professional trader. something fishy about this Itrader.

If Andy is trading 2100H-0300H at our timezone (GMT+8), in GMT/market watch it is 1300H-1900H.

On Dec22, [U]30min[/U] TF, 2010-12-22/17:30 candlestick for 83.45 and 2010-12-22/19:30 candlestick for 83.59 please correct me if I’m wrong. That big jump is couple of hours later. But that big jump is not in other forex broker’s chart. In 15minTF the jump is 7hrs and 30mins, but y itrader has this jump? server disconnected from market? big ???

December 22 screen shot IMAGE

Hmm, no one reads my posts. :frowning:

From what I am reading now, sometimes a magician can only do his magic on stage where there are trap doors and special effects. But it does not necessarily mean that he is untrustworthy.

If you can make big wins trading iTrader yourself, then it must be real and connected to the forex market? Otherwise, why would Edgar want to give you more profit from your own trading?

MasterAsia, your knowledge of actual trading is very very poor I’m sorry to say. & I also don’t know how on earth you can assume what time Andy trades, unless you have a camera in his house? Just stick to your other areas of expertise.

Hi Active trader,

I dont actually assume my friend. We have been monitoring the times and the trade that actually happens. We know that Andy trades mainly between 9pm -1pm Malaysia time. In fact you you don’t have to be a genius to know when he traders. The moment the trade comes on ledger, our friends actually take the time to plot the historical numbers for the day.

So Mr Activetrader , can you please clarify when you say my knowledge of trading is very poor ? Or you are just one his agents. Look i know your commission rides on how many poor people you can bring into the scheme. But what i always present are facts. Its available for people to see.

If your forex understanding is so good, then can you please explain these discrepencies. Just in case edgar want to suddenly change the chart, i have also got a screenshot of the chart i can upload later if that happens. For the investors, just go have a closer at the charts. ( I will get a qualified Currency trader friend to look at the charts and compare

[B]"If you can make big wins trading iTrader yourself, then it must be real and connected to the forex market? Otherwise, why would Edgar want to give you more profit from your own trading? "
[/B]

I love this comments Mr Activetrader, but money appearing in your trading account is paper win… until we actually see the money in OUR BANK ACCOUNT. Then we know its the real deal. Anyone can put nice numbers on your ledger, but WHAT IS THE POINT IF I GET ALL THESE WINNINGS BUT I CANNOT WITHDRAW. Its like throwing in good money and getting a piece of ledger that i cannot even withdraw. So which insane Investor is going to put money into Edgar knowing that Edgar have suspended all payment until futher notice ? Would you put in your money not knowing if you will ever see your money again ?

Unless you are telling me Edgar is now paying people ??? BUT Come on… haven’t edgar stop all withdraw ? The payment icon is taken out. So if they are really in the forex market. and ANDY’s TRADING is real… so according to your theory WHY WOULD EDGAR STOP PAYING OUT THEY SHOULD BE FLUSH WITH ALL THE WINNINGS FROM ANDY’s TRADE . EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR THEIR MONEY. COME ON EDGAR… ANDY is REALLY trading… so… why are you hoarding our money… ??? Do they need help in the accounts department to make it more efficient ? ( Ans : Hire more staff ) Assuming Edgar is making heaps of commission from Andy’s trading.

SO MR ACTIVETRADER, Lets just say i am happy to believe Edgar is real… so since you are so close to Edgar can u ask them to start paying my friends… why are they holding the money ??

If there are really bigger then FXCM like they claim… then what is the hold-up ? Personally if Edgar had lost money… because they KEEP changing Bank Accounts … its not investors fault… Why are they punished for their inefficiencies ? Investors putting wrong accounts details yes, there are some… but come on .how many can it be… what about those who have no problem… ?

" WE BELIEVE WE BELIEVE … EDGAR GIVE THOSE POOR PEOPLE THEIR MONEY "

I don’t think these poor people will get their money.

Shout loud loud louder also no use.

Hi,

I will have a look at your analysis. I will get my friend who is forex trader himself to have a closer look and provide a more detailed feedback. The numbers and timing you got was the intraday Low for L=83.45 but the actual close position was at C=83.49.

If you change your charting method on the icon you will get the numbers from one of the charts.

I will ask my Forex trader friend, I have briefly spoken with him, my understanding was that L on the chart was the lowest positions people are putting but C was the actual closing number at the particular time. Hopefully he can get back to us soon as he is quite busy himself.

Seriously, i think every investors just want the money to come out. Well, hopefully sooner then later for everyone

Thanks for working out MasterAsia, I hope we can gather more info this month.

Have anyone heard of agents assembly on Malaysia this month?

To all investors, please ask your agent.