Edgar International

everyone who trades a lot has been telling me how difficult it is to salvage the situation.
at 3 positions NB NB S, equity in the negative region and tsunami induced volatility, and edgar charging overnite fees gobbling up equity, i would admire him if he can escape this one.
is he going to wait for it to stabilize?
the kobe quake took 3 months to peak from 90+ to 79.9 all time low.
BTW, who is financing the negative equity?
my accounts with other forex companies vanish when they hit zero equity!!

Dear Jaysonsoetrisno,

That is what Kinabalu quote, “get drunk and managed” by Andy. Haha, this kind of professionalism to operate a managed fund, even a kid from kindergarden still know avoid to get drunk and walk back to classroom. Andy just like Kinabalu like to do something special to amuze their audiences but with their hard earn money. So sad.

Dear Confused,

You was compared Edgar with regulated managed fund, that is a little bit over according to my point of view. Sorry, I have to say that. Edgar has created too much uncertainty and inconvenience to their client. I don’t think you can find a regulated managed fund like Edgar send someone attacking their client in this thread oftenly, in the other way they are actually receive a large amount of fund from their client. I don’t think you can even find a regulated managed fund dear to tell you that, wait and be patience, remove your payment instruction function, lucky and chosen, and whole bunch of animals which were quoted by AllenLeow and Kinabalu, 5 months yet to process withdrawal, no information disclosing, cheating each other by moving downline, easily close out or freeze client’s account by anger, now get drunk and manage your hard earn money… too many to list, you just name it yourself. You just don’t even find any professionism from Edgar, and only attracting point is make you rich with a free lunch, but now turn out to be dream breaker. Do you already link to something? Pyramid, or Ponzi? Anyway, you won’t classify Edgar as a regulated managed fund right? Sad to quote this.

Dear Penampang10,

Any new update after mess in Eastern Rich yesterday? Can’t miss this show actually.:cool:

Does anyone who has account statement been altered or changed during the recent “wrongly” trade session? I’ve a printed copy, time around 1am on 12/03/2011 with NS 82.85 done beside the NB 83.09. However, yesterday morning the statement show NB 82.85 plus NB 83.09

All statement comes with order code numbers done individually. Even the NS 82.85 changed to NB 82.85 has a different order code numbers. Now the price is around 81.50 which means more than 100++ pips losing for each lots.

THIS IS CHEATING. Andy has and can overide our account to change according to his wish. What a CHEATER.

Wooooww… no wonder winning rate is a confirm to him. I rather lose my money due to market losses instead of being cheated. loss because of trade mistakenly, I can consider it as a tuition fees. but being cheated… what do you feel?

Is it possible for you to attach printscreen?
As I have observed in my account, still the same, NB 83.09, NB 82.85 and NS 81.93. But the total lots used for two NBs is equal to lots used to NS, so the floating loss is neutral, more than my account balance.

In due time I will provide the evidence. Right now I need to seek legal advice and report to the authority.

If there’s any account holders out there who had such experience and took a print screen, I would like to meet up personally.

Lucky if we all can get back our Capital…How come -Ve Equity still can Float trade untill now.I don’t think they can recover back our account to normal due to Disaster hit Japan last week.

U are from sg?

Hi Kinabalu,

Why so quite recently? Are you busy to calm everyone now everywhere? Please don’t forget to calm everybody in thread, but you can exclude me. :18:

Hi PipsConqueror,

I agree with you, there is no one can trade with 100% winning rate. Even Buffet some time still losing money. How do I feel? I am truly don’t like being cheat by a kampong boy, and luckily I am not one of the victim. Hahaha.

Yes Bestwishes,
This is not to calm down but to announce the passing away 15,000 people in Kota kinabalu swept away by the recent tsunami caused by the earth quick in Japan. My deepest sympathy and condolences to the family of the victim involved. These people are apparently holding Edgar account look after by Mr. Andy, the kampong boy from Keningau.

There will be a requiem mass at the Sacred Heart catedral kota kinabalu tomorrow morning 10.00am. Those who want to convey their condolences to the family involved can send them through Estern Rich Kota Kinabalu or can contact Jerry through his handphone. Let us pray for the salvation of all the souls. RIP…god bless

Right now 16/02/11 12.21pm; a/c floating at -30% usable, lets just hope it’ll get back up to 83.09 soon.

Yes, my condolences & sincere sympathy to the ppl of Japan especially whom lost love ones. Wishing them the best & get pass this soon too.

As mentioned in my previous posts; it only require to foil once. I also sincerely expect THTMC isn’t as speculated herein.

• In many ways jpy was supposed to fall instead its currency rise in oppose to Nikkei which fell 12% yesterday
  • It is also surprising why ppl tends to buy jpy instead of selling when disaster strikes Japan

Pro & for what this is worth; Edgar accounts are still floating, lets hope for the best.

TRIUTU…

Kinabalu,
Last time you said that Andy is going to fix the trade. Now you are saying it is all finished already? No more? Because I just want to put more money into my Edgar account, where can I find Jerry or Andy? Why have they disappeared? Can we please laugh together again? I missed you! & tell me more about God & animal again?

what is next for the story? he got drunk and slept with Jerry’s wife? or may be Kinabalu’s wife?

What is the point if the price goes back to 83.09? Even it fly to 100.00 your NS will still wipe out everything.

My point is very clear - Andy, Jerry + Edgar management are all cheaters. When I log into my account on saturday morining 1am, there’s a NS 82.85 price lock against NB 83.09 Now the NS 82.85 is no where to be found in the statement. Want proof - I’ve a print out copy. Again, do you think those cheaters will admit? Maybe over their dead bodies.

Solai, if you are not one of them but just a invester. You must be one dumb gullible invester - same as Kinabalu and gang.

Finally, Edgar collapsed just like Tsunami in Japan…MR ANDY>>>GOOD LUCK TO YOU

no, maybe he lost his head in the party! they think we are more dumb then kampong folks. come out with all sorts of stories

no Edgar didn’t collapse - Edgar cheated all investors money with the help of Andy, Jerry and gullible gang.