Edgar International

Reply to your comment, AllenLeow. You have nothing new to me, just nonsense.

1. As I know, some of the client found out that their account never deduct since the withdrawal was place back to September. How you going to answer this? Admins problem again, find better excuse, okay?
  2. Some of the account placed withdrawal at Nov 12 and received money already as of today Nov 21, it is only 9 days process? Then, why Edgar have double standard? Is that the one who placed withdrawal back September, the amount big enough to cause cash flow problem of Edgar, then Edgar ignore it? Is that Edgar process those small withdrawal amount only? Thatā€™s not professional, Edgar should have a standard SOP to process withdrawal which effective since their business running to all client.
  3. Furthermore, everyone withdraw in Nov 12 (Friday) get their money in account already? Do Edgar limit their client only withdraw once per month on special arrange date? When Edgar receive money from client, do they mention to all client that every 12th of each month will be the only day to process receipts from client? If not, then why limit withdrawal? Idiotā€™s statement from AllenLeow.
  4. Edgar lost 1.28 million due to tt rejected and go to withdraw? If that is the case, then it must be a ratio between good and fraud tt. The good tt must always a lot bigger than fraud tt, for example 90:10. If fraud tt bigger than good tt, how can Edgar still survive until now? According to my assumption, you can turn out 1.28 million with 9 times figure, then you will find how big the amount of good tt. Is that this excuse still valid? AllenLeow, you just donā€™t even mention this in this thread. This message make everyone feel that there is no professional in Edgar, then I truly doubt that why your trader so wise and willing to stay with this stupid company which even donā€™t know to manage their cash flow. I can be your consultant to get your employer right on track, but I just afraid that you and Solai are going to lost your job in Edgar since you are so function-less and contribute-less.
  5. In malaysia, every bank have a quota system to process daily outgoing tt. However, I donā€™t think the tt amount that Edgar plan to wired is big enough to reach the quota. If that is the case, then what happen if CEO of Proton Motor Co. plan to settle the oversea PO in one day, can Maybank say no? What is the point from you? I thought you try to convince everyone here, Edgar is located in New Zealand, then what is that related to Malaysia? Is New Zealand donā€™t have central bank? Do you have a single withdrawal which more than $50 million? How can that be? Sigh, Alllllllllllllllllllllen.
  6. Someone delete your post in Babypips? Then complain to Babypips, if this is the only way and so important to you to explain for your employer. Oh, I almost forget, you guy donā€™t even know how to manage withdrawal and tt, how can you guy file a single complaint to Babypip? Thatā€™s true. Do I run Babypip? Or Solai? or Curiosity? Come on, here is a forum to provide valued information to investors and educated investors. Then, you are employee of Edgar, why you are here for? Nothing from you and Solai is valuable to investors. Do Edgar have no money to make a public announcement in local newspaper like Daily Express in Sabah to explain everything? Get an explanation from Babypip. Do some study, Allen. OK?
  7. Now you talking about jealous and ghost? How can you link yourself with sophisticated financial market? Or you just one of those superstition believer? Then, ask your ghost why Edgar can not handle tt wisely? Now you want people trust you? Do you equip yourself and provide valuable information here? Did Edgar show good faith to handle withdrawal? If not, what you can expect? A trust? You and Edgar are too greedy on this. You guy hold client fund and process something non-accessible to client.
    Do you know what is liquidity? Investment assets always consider liquidity asset, you can sell or liquid it as you need arrangement in Cash Flow. However, Edgar do deduction from Clientā€™s account in day 1 and client receive money in day 30 (eg. one month process time). Then, that is the gap of a period of 30 days, who is going to compensate lost due to missing trade volume with that withdrawal amount in 30 days? It is possibly about 6 trades without include withdrawal amount, right? Who pay that lost to client due to long withdrawal handling time, and the money just like missing in 30 days. That is all Edgar admins problem, all the trick from Edgar. Now, do you think you deserve trust or even respect on this? You and Edgar must be so lucky since all clients are well educated and nice and no one bring you guy to justice. You still want to ask some more? I have a honor advise to you from the bottom of my heart, go study Financial Investment from UK or US. Pursue your undergrad and post-grad from these 2 countries, then you will learn how people look on you if you claim yourself work in financial industry. That is the trust and respect from, that is just because you share wisely information with professional mindset. But not say someting and force everyone trust you. Remember, trust and respect that you need to fight for not grant from someone.

What is all the rumbling?

Why the resistance, the support?

Why all the argument?

You ppl have nothing better to do?

Just post the company that CAN be invested onā€¦ Doesnā€™t that solve the problem here?

Btw; Really? Some1ā€™s post was deleted from this thread? How unfortunate BUT why?

P/S: I have money to invest; pls pm me.

Any1 want some sweets, a candy perhaps?

or maybe not, a mt4 indicator then; I got panca eagle breakout.

or maybe an ea? I have artemis sitter, or fx multi meter II? Forex robot 2014?

or just maybe a decompiler? ex4 to mq4?

How about the rock indicator; here you go; ISO 8859 The Rock Indicator as attached.

Solai & AllenLeow,

Answer my 5 questions in post #116, donā€™t waste time and swift topic. Show evidence which prove Edgar accountable in 10 days which due at 2010-12-01. Provide those 5 documents and I will shut my mouth up. Or you guy just leave this thread to avoid continue pollute this forum.

wahā€¦ if these is the case, its all up to individual lorrrā€¦ own money own responsibleā€¦ easy way to say itā€¦ again if ask my opinion, if I have money to invest, I wonā€™t go for edgar. not due to the scam problem but no transparency and unprofessional after all Edgar is unregulatedā€¦ feel unsafe with themā€¦ donā€™t want to lose money to EDGARā€¦ not worth it. TO ME LAā€¦ hahahaā€¦

It seems there are 2 camps in this tussle; one is for Edgar & the other, against.

In the support camp, one of the writers is maybe an agent and the other, a happy investor. The agent is trying to explain the reasons for the delay in withdrawal of funds to the investor.

In the anti camp the people could be competitors for funds for investment, e.g. Unit Trust agents and other operators of a similar business as Edgar who may not be doing so well or who may even have lost clients to Edgar. The Unit Trust business was once toted as a sunrise industry but when clients started losing money the industry introduced the capital guaranteed scheme. This also did not make money for the clients and soon it turned into a sunset industry and may now even be Requiem in Pas. Operators in the same business usually behave in this predictable way, trying to upset the competition, hoping to win back some business.

If Edgar is conning people then what it is doing is morally wrong, but if it is enriching investors then I hope it continues to do so. It is a win-win situation.

Peace be unto you all

My name Leung Siu Yee, Sanophia coming from Hong Kong . Edgar is introduced by my very best friend in Sabah. My withdrawal USD2,088.02 Ref. No. 16612 was made October 22, 2010. The account never deducted since I come back to Hong Kong. I went to KK Oct., 18 and invited to join their 2nd year celebration dinner by my agent. The profits they gained is really amazing. As me and my husband are keen golfers and my husband is also a red wine dealer as well, we know lots of potential investors in Hong Kong and Shanghai, we really wish to share our happiness and success investments with Edgar, but with the delay in withdrawal, it make us stop our intention. I will draw US50k this coming Friday, if payment can be successfully placed in my bank account, surely I will tell my friends to join Edgar. This is the most efficient way to promote Edgar, better to say anything.

Hi Leung,

I believe the reply u will receive from your agent if u cant get the fund back to your account is " Oh Leung, sorry our admin stuff is sorting all the paper work and there will be a delay in withdraw" all the reason giving is pushing to admin admin adminā€¦ as what u mention during the 2nd year celebration , their profit gain is really amazing and dont you have doubt that seem it is so amazing why cant edgar just hire 10X more admin stuff to regulate and expedite the withdraw in order to let the investor get back the trust and bring more investor in to edgarā€¦

Hi, I am not saying Edgar is a scam... but before you make any wise decision, please do google this address "L27, PWC Tower, 188 Quay Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand". I am sure you will get this link - servcorp.net/serviced-virtual-offices/newzealand/auckland/pwc.html

don't you think a highly reputated company should afford a real office??? making millions of $$$ but only virtual office??? please do be realistick before considering invest more... otherwise... just ignore me.

If there a real office , those investors who did not get their fund on time will start arriving at the office to check whether is edgar boss ran away anot ....

With virtual office , investors can still hope that the fund is going to reach their account only a matter of time... they will still think that is admin problem , boss did not ran away becuz is all "Virtual" ma...

dont be childishā€¦ anyone investor withdrawal on september havent get deducted or get money??? bestwishes, u will never become a successful pplā€¦ from the way u think, u give me feel like u are a teenageā€¦

yuppā€¦ thats my point.

It is not use if Edgar hire 10X or 20X admin staff to do work without a proper internal control system. The system itself must be review!! If the Internal control system is good, Edgar wont lost 1.28M just like MR Allen said!

Quality is more important than quantity.

[QUOTE=pay and pay;229725]What can Singapore Agency do on this matter?? why dont u consider reporting it to U.S Commodity Future Trading Commissionā€¦ they will investigate this matter for you

Singapore Head - Grace Yap canā€™t do anything and never intends to help on anything. She is just sitting back and earn the huge commission. Was heard from friends she is earning USD50k a month!! but she never feed clients info, when you have questions for her, the only answer is no answer. but i donā€™t blame her, i donā€™t think she knows anything about edgar, she just earn the hug commission and sleep well.

So u are saying, if an agent brings in business of USD10,000, the agent gets 5% for every trade? i.e. USD500 per trade or USD4000 for 8 trades per month?

No wonder those agents push so hard for more customers to join so they get more money to pay for customers profit and agents commission. Obviously when the no. of customers join per month starts slowing down, thatā€™s when Edgar starts delaying payment and eventually stop payments.

I wonder how many Edgar agents we have in this thread?

To Maychin1972

Your earlier post has been removed by administrator as it contains email addresses.

Curiousity , edgar just wanna get a MAX investor to invest in them than run road already that why they prefer quantity in investors than quantity in admin stuffā€¦

Wow! Got celebration dinner, but me as an investor never be informed got any Dinner, meetingā€¦ My friend told me that we can only withdraw on Friday. I only know this new yesterday!! Why Edgar did not inform all the Investor throught a proper method? and yet blame people dont follow their instruction? Agent did not call me nor email me at ALL

See howā€¦ then their problem will be like a snowball roiling down a hill !!!

Iā€™m not sure if this post is meant to be a joke.

A celebration dinner???