Eighth of 10 Videos That I Think Will Help My Fellow Traders

Greetings fellow traders.
Everyone is unique. We all talk, walk, and think differently and though we may try to copy the way someone else trades ultimately there will be differences. In my case I do not use stop losses, do not journal trades, do not backtest, do not use a risk reward ratio, and do not use any set form of percentages. All I do is try to get a few cents (which is usually between 2 and 5 pips) per trade. I dont expect anyone to trade the way I do and I would strongly advise people not to. You have a better chance doing things the traditional way. I DO trade NFP days, lol.
Having said that I have blown quite a few accounts along the way on my forex journey and I suspect that I may have a few more to go. If you took an account from US$100 to US$0.50 would that be considered blowing the account despite not having technically reached zero? In any case the following is an interview I think well worth watching…especially those of you who have only blown 5 or 6 accounts and have not yet lost US$20k, lol.
It may seem long at first but after you begin to watch it you may be surprised to find you have actually watched it all!
These guys are celebrating 19 straight wins but although I have had more than double that success rate I cant argue with them when you compare the funds involved.

Lord Bankz, great name.

Good stuff, the interesting bit is at 50:30, at least specific to this trader. I don’t completely agree with the statement, but he says he doesn’t trade with indicators at all. Pure price action. Great for him that it’s working!

1 Like