ElectroFX Pure Price Action Trading

This trade was based on the fact that the EURO had a strong long reaction to news. The Pound USD was setting up for a breakout, so I entered the trade and took a +24 pip 1-1 long. Total trade time about 1 minute.

The last entry was trying to play a HL HH, but the trade went BE.

My last trade of the day was a long scalp on the Euro /USD. was playing the pullback buy. A double Tap entry pattern sold me. +12 pip scalp.

Overall +50 pips today. 3 wins, 1 break even

Have a great weekend everybody.

Great job finished the week with a win, it’s nice when you are already a seasoned trader. Now relax go to the beach and enjoy life.

3 Wins | Rob’s FX Page

Video of today’s trades

Thanks Tonyro:

Carnaval Week in Brasil. Boa Festa!

That’s one of my want to do list before i expire. : (( Go to Brazil for carnival week and that might be next year with forex $$$.

slow day. waiting for news to clear. Took one scalp for +10 and had one break even trade on the Euro/USD

…with the scalp I had on the GU…scored 40 pips today

Not bad for Carnaval Monday…off to the street parties!

Please go and say hi to some hot Brazilian young ladies for me. Tell them a Puertorican from USA said hi…:60:

will do! Not hard to find here!

This trade video covers several topics. Market Gap open, entry patterns, price action, areas for potential reversals on GU and EU, and the speed of my renko charts. Enjoy.Carnaval Trades! | Rob’s FX Page

Hello everybody, no trades in over two days. No entry triggers appear, so no trades.

However, after US news cleared, several appeared today. Took 2 wins and 1 loss today

Here is my video detailing today’s action and it also covers a great time to look for entries every day enjoy! +76 pips so far this week.

GU Long| Rob’s FX Page

Thought I would throw some more videos in here for you all

Here is one showing you how you can predict the next most probable market moves if you are able to read price action correctly.

and here is one demonstrating how a trade can be executed in a stress free set and forget style.

Thanks efxpa:

Was actually anticipating the same trade. Used the ZTM (zone trade manager )to draw a box before I went to sleep.

Actually posted in the live chat room, and indicated the same area in my previous video, the area for the pullback buy on the pound /dollar. Hopefully others also grabbed the trade.
Unfortunately, because I drew my box 10 hours before the trade executed, my box was not low enough so I missed the entry. Didn’t wake up early enough to adjust things. lol. Can’t win them all.

no trades for me on Friday, 76 pips for the week. Thanks for the video.

but some fundamental event can just crush your technical analysis, need to follow forex calendar, because it is important not only high or low, but dont trade. I tells my student that there are 3 most important decision: don’t trade, trade high or trade low.

True f5mtadas.

An event can crush your trade. However, part of my trade progression is to ALWAYS check pending news that may impact the pair I am trading before I consider any trade. I generally stay out of the market 20 minutes before and after any pending red news event. For major news like interest rate decisions, jobs reports etc…I may stay out for an hour. Also I rarely trade past the midway point of the US markets, never hold an open position over the weekend, or overnight during the week. Plus I only trade the EU and GU. They tend to move in tandem.

I believe intra-day trading is the safest and easiest psychologically because you limit your time with an open position, and therefore limit the potential for exposure to unforeseen news events. Not to mention there are generally no added swap costs etc. for shorter trades. Many times I hold an open position for less than 10 minutes and am done trading for the day.

The trade efxpa detailed in the video above is profitable about 80% of the time. Higher High (with the underlying trend) followed by a Higher Low and entry trigger in a support zone (long trade). Or a lower low followed by a lower high entry pattern in a resistance zone (short trade). It is the core trade that I search for.

Here are the entry triggers I use, the ones shown are for sells. Opposite for buys.

Wait for price to enter an area of supt/res, wait for the pattern, set your lines, and turn off your computer and wait for the alert on your cell phone. Set and forget. I couldn’t trade any other way.

Cheers!

But price came back and knocked me out +15

15 pips today.

Have been pretty busy this week. Wednesday 1 win, 1 loss
Thursday: GU long +24. +52 for the week so hit my target of 50 pips.

OFF to Rio for the weekend!

Good for you robstx and i am supper jealous that you are going to Rio and here i am, have fun.:cool: