ElectroFX Pure Price Action Trading

My trading log webpage…still under construction, but all trade videos are ready for viewing.

Here is link to my video log website:

Trade Log | Rob’s FX Page

Thanks Robsfx… Good Video log… lots of valuable info:-)… I subscribe:-)

I like what you said because i also went through the same road as you. I look at the 4h,daily and weekly , then i’ll pull the trigger with the 5m. I like the patterns you put up and the video is a great idea. have a good weel-nd.

Nice videos. Good job

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

At this time, I consider myself an emerging FX trader. Over the past year or so I have finally experienced sustained success. Things have really begun to accelerating over the last 3 months. I have posted some positive results lately, but I can talk all day about the mistakes I have made, accounts liquidated, sleepless nights experienced holding over-extended, tiered positions I should have never been in. All of this was part of the process I had to go through. Unfortunately for me, at times this process has been expensive.

I believe the time required to begin to understand and master this game is relative to the individual. For me it has taken 4 years. For others, the time may be shorter depending on experience, background, habits, and attitude. The real key is consistent, simple discipline.

For all of this on this blog, no matter our trading style, FX education, or experience, we are attempting something that takes a degree of courage. All of us are attempting to enhance our lives financially so we can have more time to do as we please rather than simply trading time for dollars. I would rather take a chance on developing a skill set that can stay with me well beyond retirement, than playing it safe, saving for a pension that realistically may not be there in 25 years.

So if any of you are bent out of shape about a losing trade or a liquidating a trading account, consider it money well spent in an attempt to improve your situation in life. At least you have the courage to try something new. Most just sit on the sofa, turn on the TV, and hope things get better.
Thanks again and have a great week!

Today’s trades

only 22 pips but I will take it

Staying 1-1 Counter Trend

Bad slippage on the entry, but working out

interesting trade today. Will post link to videos later tonight

My latest

trade this morning. The second entry (scalp) was based on Dollar strength and good area for a pullback. Plus small stop. 2 trades for 43 pips. 25 minutes at the computer. Have not had time the last few days to record videos, will post videos tonight. happy trading.

Here is the video of my trades for the week:

Trade Log | Rob’s FX Page

Today’s trades posted…took a market open scalp on the GU then went back to sleep and missed the nice short. So today 2 scalps and one break even. Also missed the Euro/USD long today…so only 24 pips today, 158 for the week. Have a great weekend everybody.

21 Feb Trade | Rob’s FX Page

PA hasn’t been the best the last few days. But jumped on this trade when dollar strengthened. +24 Euro/USD Short

Not a good morning! Cheers

3 losses | Rob’s FX Page

Video for Feb 24 - 26

Actually took this trade on an M5 entry pattern. Euro Dollar also had a nice set up. Classic LL pullback sell.

Nice work.

Thanks Tonyro!

Here is the trade video:

Pullback Sell | Rob’s FX Page

+14 Pound/USD, staying 1-1 market open breakout