ElectroFX Pure Price Action Trading

I was going to post something totally different on this thread until I saw this post.
Metamfozza, I dont know if you’re real or not but joining a forum and making your 1st post , well it might just be one hell of a coincidence, you joining then stumbling onto a thread that is discussing you without naming you, but …

It’s like comedy central here… obviously he didn’t stumble on it eddie… I told him that I had mentioned him here when we were chatting that day about a few trades… I then sent him a link to see and he chose to chime in it seems … looks like he joined a conspiracy theorists hang out :45:

EFX gave me link for this thread and when I read the argue I decided to leave a comment because his pics helps me manage my trading plan even better. Just waned to say that for non-believers …

Precisely…

Nice video, is this a demo account? I didn’t see that part regarding thousands of dollars?

Thanks for explaining that, you can see it did look a bit fishy :slight_smile:

Anyhoots, what I was originally going to say was that you’re damned if you show your profits and damned if you don’t.
If you don’t show, you get accused of being a fraud. If you do show, someone will soon pipe up thats its easy to fake a myfxbook account.
I would never let all and sundry see my account, its no one else’s business. If people dont want to trust me, that’s their problem so I dont blame anyone else doing the same

I agree sir.
But if you are selling a system to people that is a totally different story. Long term proof of success is not only the best marketing tool but it also shows you understand transparency. If the teacher can’t (or refuses to) provide evidence of long term profitability, than there is no alternative other than to question credibility.

My contention is that almost nobody is profitable long term trading FX. Everyone seems to be in the emerging trader or teacher category. They tend to claim profitable for a few months, maybe 1 year, but eventually the bottom falls out then they disappear.

And if you investigate those who show huge results they are usually very short term, micro accounts, have had 1 massive trade providing all the gains, or they are reporting from questionable brokers such as Gainsy.
When I ask these questions, I never get straight answers, so I am accustomed to the criticism. Many people claim they are trading gurus, experts, master teachers of trading. Unfortunately, when you ask them for their results, they go on the attack.

If people are not comfortable posting success, fine. But if you are charging people to trade a system you developed then it is necessary. And the real question, if you have achieved a 1000% account gain over many years, why would you not want to display and track these results with your students? It would not provide unrealistic expectations, it would provide hope.

But my contention is that there are very very few long term consistently profitable traders out there.

Good Day

I can see how it looked fishy yes :slight_smile: no hard feelings on that one,
sorry if I barked at you a bit there, I’m sure you can see how this thread is getting tiring now!

Well said, we are definitely on the same page there. Unfortunately there will always be a mitch at any thread and at any Forum so I go through bursts of trying to reach and help people via the Forums, then I get bored and give up because I don’t really need to be doing this Forum stuff anyway. My daily computer time is clearly best spent trading, in my live room, with my members, and adding more content to my website, I just need a reminder each year :slight_smile:

I believe the binary trading examples were a real money account, traded live in the EFX trading room for all to see. If you were watching, you could of copied the trades. I would have to check with Theo to verify, but i am pretty sure this is the case.

As far as the total dollar amount, you can simply eyeball the gains and draw the conclusion that the dollar amounts were substantial. So there is your signal service.

Fire away Mitch.

Oh also here is a long term commodity play I entered a month or so ago. Really broke out today. Up +10% today and 60% overall. Used the EFX principles to enter the trade. Still holding. Long term target: 14, it may take 3 years to get there though. The ultimate set it and forget it but with a 7% dividend what the hell.

Signal service:

Here you go

Currently short WTI but will add a position at the indicated level. Psell set-up. This is a long term trade and may take a few weeks to play out. The current waves of movement and head and shoulders topping pattern indicate a reversal with a target between 44 to 47. Will walk stops down accordingly.

If WTI price surges above 57.11 the add pos trade is off an SL breakeven is at 57.45.

Doesn’t get anymore detailed than that fellas. News Tuedsay afternoon and Wednesday mid-day should fuel this trade.

GL

Also Dax CFD looks good to short at 11980, SL 12089, TP: 11505
SP 500 CFD short at 2106.5, SL 2130,TP 2055.

Cheers and good night

Trade Update

DAX sell order was initially cancelled when PA reversed. Then set a sell order at resistance, order triggered and the added with a Psell at previous sell level. Will walk stop and TP levels as price dictates.

Trade Update:
SP 500 Futures sell order triggered. Price pulled back and hit SL at for a break even trade

WTI trade added short position, still holding

Trade update:
Still holding position at lock profit

WTI short stopped out breakeven, looking for another entry trigger for a short.

Trade Update DAX

Still holding first short position, 2nd exited.