ElectroFX Pure Price Action Trading

Ok I guess there is no MyFXbook. Does anybody know how many traders using the EFXPA system are fulltime profitable traders? Not working fulltiem only trading?

This may not be what your looking for as I am not a full time trader and have been with ElectroFX for coming up on 2 weeks. This is a quality site, the technology and training are well worth the money. It is a profitable system and I plan to stay here for a long time, there is no doubt in my mind that if I stick with it and control my emotions, I can become a full time trader. I would try not to focus on becoming full time unless you are already in a situation where you have enough capital to where if you make gains on it, you can pay your bills with it. If you can live off of 10-20 percent gains on your capital, then by all means go all in with this system, I donā€™t think youā€™ll have any issues. I simply donā€™t have the capital to be full time at this moment but once I become profitable and consistent, the money will come. I have been trading for around 2 and a half years now with losing results. I have tried everything under the sun on forex peace army, some good, some bad. It is a shame that more people havenā€™t tried EFX as it should be one of the more popular ones, I plan on putting my referral on there soon. Theo is a great guy, he wonā€™t hold your hand but if you put in the work, he will help however he can. He wants you to put in the work to become an independent thinker because no matter if everyone takes the same trade, it will be a slightly different outcome. Anyway, Iā€™ve rambled on enough, hope this helps. If this was not what you were looking for, sorry I couldnā€™t be of more help.

Jaf1984,
Thank you for your thought and I wish you the best with your trading. I am impressed with that which electrofx offers. The videos are well done, very professional.
Regarding my posts, I am not trying to be critical, I only looking for examples of currency trading success. Not one month of profit or one year of profit, but many years profit. It would be great if there were statistics that showed 50% of electrofx traders are profitable traders or develop into full time traders due to the trading methods learnt at electrfx.
It has been my experience that almost no one achieves long term success as a trader. I have been a member of several trading systems in the past. My lack of success was always explained to me as not enough mental discipline, I didnā€™t use the signals or trading software correctly but when I asked other members how they were doing, I found that none of the traders were consistently making money. Some had good months but only a few managed small annual gains. Most people lost their money.
I am not saying electrofx is like this. Not at all. I am simply wondering since electofx was started(5 years ago?), how many EFXPA traders have developed into long term profitable traders? 10? 20?
And I must say if a live multi year myfxbook was available on the website for viewing, this would be a even more positive thing for a top notch website.
Thank you for responding.

Wellā€¦ the low level of interest means I will stop this trade images collection at 150 for now :slight_smile:
https://www.pinterest.com/electrofx/trades-taught-at-electrofxcom/

I do understand that if I donā€™t present get rich quick marketing mumbo jumbo that the majority of our planets population are not interestedā€¦ however I am not willing to reduce myself to that level of BS and mislead peopleā€¦ trading for long term profitability takes alot of time and effortā€¦ visit my website if you think you have what it takes but just need direction.

tradermitch:
I will ask in my Live Room if anyone wants to post here so you may get some more input.
Otherwise you will have to make do with the following two links:
Testimonials and Reviews of ElectroFX.com - Testimonials here
Electro FX | Forex Education Course Reviews | Forex Peace Army - FPA Reviews here

As for the myfxbook idea I donā€™t know of any EFX traders that donā€™t consider their personal finances, well, personal, and that includes myself. More to the point though; no one else will be trading for you and EFX is not a signal service so no one elseā€™s trading results matter because they will not be trading for you. I donā€™t mean this in any negative way, it is actually meant in a positive way because what I mean is that you are the one executing your trades and controlling your own psychology so donā€™t worry too much about the other person. You may do better or worse than someone else trading the exact same style. When it comes to deciding on the educational path you want to take you need to own this decision also. You donā€™t need to throw your money away on garbage of course and there should be enough info available for free at any given website so you can make an educated decision.

I canā€™t speak for any other website but when it comes to EFX I provide above and beyond enough free material and videos for you to understand if my style of trading price action is for you or not, if you understand the concept and if it works (psychology aside). Price action does not repaint so all it takes is a little time on the backtester and/or demo to see and prove to yourself if this style taught at EFX works for you or not. That way you do not have to believe anyone else but yourself, you can see it with your own eyes and understand it with your own mind. This is an important step in my experience because it is also a stage in confidence building. That is confidence in the trading plan and in yourself.

If after going through all the free material and playing around for a while you see what I see and want to get some extra help, guidance and a bunch of software then I have my optional VIP program. The 3 step free process outlined on the EFX home page is my own personal filter so I donā€™t have to deal with any time wasters and so I can keep my website, forum and live room 100% focused. Not every VIP member makes it so I wonā€™t sugar coat it and canā€™t guarantee success. I am able to teach people a complete and profitable trading plan with good risk:reward and money management, no problem. There is only 1 thing I canā€™t control and that is your emotions at trade execution time and during the trade, I do my best and I do try but no matter what I do some people just canā€™t get over the mental part. I have also had various software developed to minimize the human element, I originally had it developed for myself and it made a huge difference for me as I am sure it does for others.

That was my Sunday morning coffee ramble,
enjoy the rest of your weekend :smiley:

Efxpa,
Thankyou for your response,
And you are correct, just because one trader has success does not always equate to others having success.
But my question was not answered. Since you began, how many long term profitable traders has your trading school produced? An estimate? Maybe you could ask this question to the founders of the system?
And regarding the myfxbook, I am not interested in the amount of your finances and there is no reason to expose your account in this way.
Trade software like myfxbook or trade explorer allows you to track live trading progress without revealing money amount. You could be trading with 100 euro or 100,000 euros. That amount can be secret. But your trades, pips, and most important account percentage gain over several years will be shown. So your fear of revealing your account balance is not warranted. You simply program the software to only show account percentage increase.
This being the case, I do not understand why you would not want to post your live trading results for other traders to see? Especially if you are promoting a trading system. Posting live results of your system is extremely relevant.
Looking at you pinterst posts of 150 winning trades, I am sure your account percent increase results would be massive.

You mentioned you were stopping posting your trades for a lack of interest. Activate a live myfxbook showing your gigantic account percent increase over the last 3 years or more and I believe you will experience an increase in interest.
So now that revealing your finances is not an issue, maybe you should consider displaying myfxbook along with the 150 winning trades. This combination would be a very powerful promotional tool.

have a nice day

I have been teaching for over 7 years now (even before EFX was created) and I have flashed my money / profitability at people before, it didnā€™t make them profitable and it didnā€™t change a thing so it is a misleading exercise, itā€™s not a way that I would want to generate interest with ;). If I ever get around to setting up a signal service I can assure you that there will be a public account visible to see those results, because that is what that service will be all about. The educational service is a different animal for me and I take it seriously, I donā€™t want anyone to join EFX because of my results, if that is someoneā€™s deciding factor then I prefer not to spend my free time on them. Who I do want to spend my free time with are those who join because they can see that what I outlined in the free material makes sense to them. In fact, I honestly feel that if someone puts the effort in with my free 3 step process that they can be profitable and they wonā€™t need my VIP membership anyway, which is why I mentioned before that VIP is optional. My free material shows you the approach that first lit up my Forex path, my VIP material is just an extremely advanced version of it and the result of 10 years of experience. So basically I have tried to put those 10 years of experience in a video course and then tacked on a live room for my daily market outlooks (this is where people get to see my results even if that is not a main focus that I promote) and then also the vps option is available.

As for how many full time traders are using EFX, nearly half of my VIP member count have been with me for over 5 years, the only reason to stick around is for the live room and/or vps service, so in turn I would have to assume they are making money or they would leave. The other half seems to be members coming and going who obviously didnā€™t do well and were just looking for overnight success. Not everyone wants a personal bond with me so there are only a small group who I have gotten to know personally and know that they are making profits. Once again though, this really should not be your main concern, they wonā€™t be trading for you either. I do understand that it is nice to know how many others are doing well so you know what your odds are of doing well, so I would say that the odds are much better than the overall odds, they say 95% fail and I am certain that I blow that one out of the water. But moving away from that as any kind of focus and back to you discovering for yourself, the free material I provide is exactly that, free, I spent a fair amount of time on it all for good reason so I invite you to explore it for yourself and maybe we talk again one day in my forum or live room.

Have a profitable week

EFX,
I have previously presented my questions to several other pay for trading systems including one I was a member of. As mentioned earlier I began to inquire when I discovered that no members were actually consistently making money. What does it say about a trading school if no members of the school every graduated to fulltime profitable trader?
I am not saying this about EFXPA, your website appears to be top notch. And people seem to be happy with the knowledge learnt. An active live many year myfxbook would be a great addition. But it is interesting that in 7 years you canā€™t absolutely say if members are making a profit.
My experience has found that trading schools avoid the topic of member profitability, and I do not agree to your conclusion that showing your account gains over many years will lead people to draw unreal expectations. Posting live multi year account percentage gains by someone teaching a trading system validates credentials and reveals a traderā€™s record. Members can also track trades live with this software which is a nice feature.
There are reasons backing the lack of transparency regarding trading school and success rates. The reasons can be speculated
I will not bother you again.
Thankyou for your time.

I just did tell you about members making profit so maybe your skipped that bit. An exact figure wonā€™t change anything and the percentage rate for success with EFX is proving to be much better than without, so enough said. You are welcome to speculate any way you like and I will agree to disagree with you. Through trial and error long ago I have confirmed that showing my profitably does not change the odds of a member succeeding but it it does attract people with the wrong mindset, you speculate, I take action, this is the difference. With this knowledge at hand I created enough free material for anyone who is not lazy to go through and see for themselves if they understand my approach and if it appears to be profitable. After that the can go their own path or get my 10 years of experience in massive detail in a 100 video course. I spent 10ā€™s of thousands of hours on developing my approach and the same again trading it year after year. I hope to help someone else do the same in just thousands but they can take the longer route if they like, it will have no impact on me and I wish them the best either way. I have a limit to how many members I can accept at any one time anyway or I spread myself too thin. Try to focus on yourself a little more and stop worrying about how everyone else is doing, your results will never be the exact same as someone elseā€™s even if you are both trading the same system. Thatā€™s another proven fact and not speculation by the way :wink:

Anyway, enough energy spent on this ā€˜hard for mostā€™ to understand topic, I will check back in here occasionally in case anyone wants to actually discuss pure price action trading in the style that I have been posting and have outlined with the free material at my website.

10 years of experience , hours of videos , [I]assumptions[/I] that people are making money are all nifty statements.

But A track record of proven long term live trading success is the only way to validate yourself as an expert.

And if you have had massive success trading, the real question; WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO PROMOTE YOURSELF and your SYSTEM by showing your long term trading results using the system you are promoting? This is the best marketing tool ever. There is no logical valid reason for not showing results if you are promoting yourself as an expert and selling a system.

Unfortunately, Just another trading school that will use any reason possible to avoid showing long term results.

unfortunately just another forum dweller who doesnā€™t understand simple logic and has a sense of entitlement beyond my comprehension.

I have answered all of your questions and let you know all of my reasons, if you chose to ignore them then that is fine, we canā€™t all agree on everything.

at this point we are just wasting each others timeā€¦ swings and roundabouts

move onā€¦ be happyā€¦ this has been fun but I am bored now

In a twist of fate I just got contacted this morning through my social media channels by someone who has been able to turn their trading around to consistent profitability just from the trade images I have been posting (those 150 I linked up in this thread), he did go through all of my free material alsoā€¦ I think, either way just from my trade images and explanations each day he is now one excited individualā€¦ just a few months of posting images and he gets itā€¦ it really was nice to hear his kind words after this junk chatter in here :slight_smile: ā€¦ makes it all worth it for me.

*this is not a VIP member btwā€¦ kind of re-enforces my points in previous posts!

EFX,
As a lazy, dumb, illogical, forum dweller, please;

[B]Explain the logic behind promoting oneā€™s self as an experienced successful trader while simultaneously refusing to validate your claims with long term live results on the grounds that it would somehow promote unrealistic expectations for students at a trading school you are charging for[/B]? That sir shows no logic, that is unless there are no actual results to display.

My questions are legitimate. I would love to see your live myfxbook reveal a 1000% increase over a 3 year or more time frame. Then I would say wow this persons techniques produce results. As would many people on this website. Currently the only way we on this board can know that your methods produce results is because you say they do.

ohhhā€¦ mitchā€¦ I tell you what ā€¦ I will give you 5 more minutes of my time so pay close attention, I wonā€™t waste any more than that with you. I will try and space it out for you so you donā€™t miss anything.

Everything I do is based on trial and error, experience, and logical reasoning.

There are 2 ways to promote an educational service.

1. Make my personal account public to you and show offā€¦ and have a product only with no free materialā€¦ join based on my results kind of thing.

problems with this method #1
a. I have proven to myself through doing that it makes no difference because I am not trading for you
b. it attracts the ā€˜get rich quickā€™ lazy crowd which is a MASSIVE overwhelming crowd
c. I can only accept so many members at a time or I would not be able to help properly, I am 1 man
d. I would need to trust some 3rd party (like fxbook) with access to my personal finances, no thanks.

1. Provide enough free material that anyone who is not lazy can discover for themselves if they understand my methodsā€¦ and can see for themselves, with a little effort, that these methods workā€¦ then they can go their own path OR join my optional VIP and speed up their learning curve to save time through my in depth knowledge and access my professional software, live room, vps etc.

benefits of this method #2 that I chose
a. Those who are lazy and did not respect the time I put in to the free material will not join.
b. Members will only trickle in and I will be able to help them to the best of my ability.
c. I will not have to trust anyone with access to my personal financial data.

Clearly it is #2 for me hands downā€¦ I am not going to trade for youā€¦ none of my other members are going to trade for youā€¦ my results will never be exactly the same as any of my members (time zones, trading time, available time to trade, risk appetite, slipage, choice of brokerā€¦ and on and on)ā€¦ therefore my results do not matter to youā€¦ if you understand what I have outlined in my free course and can you see with your own eyes that it works is ALL that matters to you.

So you can bold and/or capital letter whatever you likeā€¦ ALL of your questions have been answeredā€¦ ALL of what I do is for a reason and I have been doing this for a decadeā€¦ I donā€™t care how many people I can share and teach my method to because we are all small fish and it will not effect my resultsā€¦ the more the merrierā€¦ but I also donā€™t care about having 1000ā€™s of new members flock in because they saw my resultsā€¦ I canā€™t help that many people anywayā€¦ I prefer to have a few members trickle in here and there who went through my free material and it made sense to themā€¦ they qualify for some of the massive amount of free time I have managed to achieve for myself through hard work and determination. You mitch are clearly not one of them and I hold nothing against youā€¦ I never expected to agree with everyone and I never expected to have everyone agree with meā€¦I donā€™t mind mind that you have a difference of opinionā€¦ I just donā€™t careā€¦ sorryā€¦ you seem to be working under the assumption that I want tons of members and feel the need to prove myself. This in general is your biggest problem, a whole bunch of assumptions.

So, no hard feelings and even though you are the most negative person I have dealt with for a while, I still wish you all the best, I have plenty of free time but I chose not to spend it this way so if you donā€™t mind letā€™s agree to disagree and move onā€¦ this discussion is going no where because I am already repeating myself.

Enjoy your trading journey above all else, it is not worth it otherwise, if you disagree with someone then donā€™t bother with them, who cares! honestly mitch! I am glad that this guy in my social media made my day today and I see more success from my teachings, even if it wasnā€™t a VIP member, at least it keeps your lovely addition to my thread laughable.

OK, so you even got a little more than 5 minutes :smiley:

EXFPA,
All I ever wanted to know is can you provide any proof that anyone has ever made consistent money trading your system. I guess the answer is you canā€™t.

Like every other trading school, you refuse to provide any trading results to validate your level of expertise and performance. Your latest justifications are interesting. You donā€™t trust the myfxbook and if you provided statistics too many lazy people will sign up.

Really?

Good luck sir

YAWN, still havenā€™t read what I have written? ā€¦ I give upā€¦

I answered your question about profitable members,
(no one feels the need to prove anything to you mitch, they donā€™t know you and it doesnā€™t cross their mind)

even my free material validates my level of expertise so you havenā€™t been through it

my main full size account data will not be trusted to a company/people I donā€™t know, no
(If I start a signal service a smaller new account will be set-up and made public for that)

I donā€™t want anyone who did not respect my time and hasnā€™t been through my free material to join, no,
(so no, no lazy people thanks, waste of both mine and their time)

SO, if you canā€™t understand that my results are irrelevant to you because I am not trading for you,
and that there is no way possible for me to guarantee that you can emulate meā€¦
AND you are unable to go through a free process to determine if I have expertiseā€¦
which in turn allows you to see with your own eyes that what I present works,
then I could care less what you do or where you go, sorry and goodbye, no harm done.

Iā€™ll just be getting on with predicting trades everyday in my live room, teaching and tradingā€¦
and you get back to whatever it is you doā€¦ and smile, be happyā€¦ no one is out to get you.
I apologize if you feel insulted in anyway but I can only respond to what I read and see.
Donā€™t worry about it, I will run my life and website the way I want feel and have discovered is best,
if you donā€™t like it, then donā€™t give it another minutes thought,
we never have to speak again and our lives will be the same anyway :wink:

I have had a few polite and respectful requests of more Live Room example videos so I figured what with all the fun going on in this thread it would kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Here is a video excerpt from the ElectroFX.com Live Room Market Outlook that took place a couple of hours agoā€¦ with the results of the predictions also shownā€¦ nothing plannedā€¦ completely randomā€¦ todayā€¦ this morning

and here is a pin of one of those predicted trades executed also
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/54817320441141880/
everyone in the live room this morning got this trade but each with different lot sizes and slipages on entryā€¦ so slightly different results for allā€¦ what a shocker.

Perhaps this can help get rid of this stupid chatter I have been having here and get the threads focus back to trading pure price action. we shall seeā€¦

"ā€œIn a twist of fate I just got contacted this morning through my social media channels by someone who has been able to turn their trading around to consistent profitability just from the trade images I have been posting (those 150 I linked up in this thread), he did go through all of my free material alsoā€¦ I think, either way just from my trade images and explanations each day he is now one excited individualā€¦ just a few months of posting images and he gets itā€¦ā€"
Hello I am the guy that EFX is talking about and yes I understood most of his strategy only by watching his trades for a couple of weeks maybe month ā€¦ Its easy mainly because of the simplicity of the strategy (no complex indicators no fancy stuff just a clear graph) and because EFX shares trades with us (for free) on a daily basis. If you are just a little into trading you will see that this one is successful stategy ā€¦ its a simple math(Strong R:R, for me the most important in the trading plan ,and clear rules about entering and exit the market as we can see in the pics). I just wanted to say this because I didnā€™t even subscribe to EFX and still manage to teach myself only with the free materials ā€¦ Last month got around 10 to 20% more profitability because of this. I am glad that I found EFX.

Congratulations Metamorfozza One month 20% profit increase, fantastic. EXFPA what about examples of the massively profitable members you have guided over a multi year time period? Any long term success stories?

If interested, here is an excellent thread regarding how to create a myfxbook, characteristics, how to spot if it has been manipulated, a very informative thread.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/53684-guide-using-recognising-myfxbook-accounts.html
The author (Senior Member with Babypips) mentions it is essential for anyone selling a system to provide a live multi year myfxbook to prove that their system actually makes money in the long run. The author believes (as I do) that many, if not all, for pay systems are not profitable long term for clients. He also agrees that persons who benefit from these perpetually generate reasons why they wonā€™t show live trading results.

Even though positing long term live results would create the ultimate marketing tool to promote a system, teacher traders never show results. This certainly makes no logical sense at all unless posting would undermine their credibility.

EFXPA will never provide any results so I will stop asking.

Is there any member of EFX, or any other system, who has experienced 3 year + sustained profitability (decent returns over 15%+ annually)? Can you display live results?

I know the answer but thought I would ask.

LOLā€¦ 15% annually ā€¦ you are a funny guy
You would need a big trading account to be able to live off of that!
I guess if you just want side income that would be OK, those things are up to the individual.

Anyway, I have more proof online than is needed about my expertise,
I am thoroughly bored of repeating myself and have answered anything and everything you have asked.
If my answers are not good enough for you then it sounds like a personal problem.

I think that what you are looking for is a signal service anyway ā€¦ so wrong threadā€¦ keep looking

Mitch:

I have been a VIP member with Electrofx for 5 years. Last year was my first profitable year trading FX. I made roughly a 35% gain in my account and had a similar percent gain in my options account. This year has not gone well. I am down 20% and have suspended my trading for the time being. I trade with real money and higher lots than most so if I lose it stings a bit. I would post a trade explorer, but I have changed brokers so many times it would not be helpful. Plus I have not taken a trade for some time.

That said, I know what I have learned at Electrofx has helped me become a more knowledgeable trader. My goal has always been to have FX trading become my primary source of income. That would require I make over 100k per year trading. I am not sure that this goal is now realistic. Other traders have commented in our live room that they are profitable for the year so there are people making money at electrofx.

Obviously you are someone who has been burned by the FX game. You are not alone, the majority of people who are on this website/trade will lose more than they win. And you should be skeptical because there are many services, banks, and brokers who earn a living taking advantage of people. Electrofx is not in that category. The fees are low and support is great. If you want to learn a few things you should sign up.

I would say the sketchiest part of this industry are the brokers. I have been kicked out of brokerage accounts due to regulations 3 times, have had 3 more go bankrupt, and 1 almost. I would say that when the impending leverage crisis hits in the next several years,75% or more of the FX brokers will no longer be in business and many traders will owe more than their original account was worth.

The second sketchiest are the education service providers who charge thousands of dollars for the equivalent of an automated candle stick course.

So you should be cautious out there. However, Electrofx is not a scam and I challenge you to do your research. If you can find any other FX education service out there that offers more than Electrofx, let me know. But the reality is a better service does not exist.

Cheers

Also Mitch:

If you are familiar with binary options, here is a Video Theo put together displaying his live binary trading results.

The results are impressive and were good for a few thousand $$.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYE6eJxtohc&list=PLyX3h08d1xXUJn-k__b8tcQETdHXY7_62&index=3

Check it out