EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed)

I took your signal and just closed out at 154 pips!!! wish it was real money!!!

SUMMARY UPDATE:

[B][U]FLOATING TRADES:[/U]
[/B]
[B]GBP/USD Long Bonus H4:

[/B][B]+50[/B]
[B]
ENTRY: 2.0185
SL: 2.0062
[/B]---------------------------------
[B]NZD/USD (1) Long Bonus H4:

[/B][B]+190[/B]
[B]
Entry: 0.7374
SL: 0.7283
[/B]---------------------------------
[B]NZD/USD (2) BUY BONUS:
[/B]Issued: 26.09 | 10:52 AM (GMT)

[B]+145[/B]

Entry: 0.7422
SL: 0.7382

[B]GBP/JPY BONUS Short

[/B][B]+68[/B]

Entry: 234.00

SL: 234.77

[B]USD/CHF BONUS Long

[/B][U][B]-27[/B][/U]

Entry: 1.1735

SL: 1.1628

TOTAL FLOATING: [B]+145 +190 +50 [U]-27[/U] (+358)[/B]
TOTAL CLOSED: [B]+135 [U]-17 -35[/U] = +83[/B]

[B] ------------------------------------------------------------------[/B]

[B][U]28.09.2007

SUMMARY UPDATE[/U][/B]

[B] +342[/B] [U][B]-146[/B][/U] [B]+260[/B] [B]+182 +418 +160 +73 +333[/B] [U][B]-150[/B][/U] [B]+53 +13 +118 +110[/B] [U][B]-75[/B][/U] [B]+89 +89 +120[/B][B] +266[/B] [B][U]-23[/U] [/B] [B][U]-34[/U][/B] [U][B]-32[/B][/U] [U][B]-20[/B][/U] [B]+12 +100 +49[/B] [B][U]-3 [/U]+112[/B] [B]+123[/B][B] +152 [U]-4[/U] [/B] [B][U]-55[/U][/B][B] +175 +145 [U]-5[/U][/B] [U][B]-3[/B][/U] [B][U]-17[/U][U]-41[/U][/B] [B]+135[/B] [B][U]-27[/U][/B] [B]+5[/B][B]0[/B] =

~[B]3091 PIPs Gain[/B]
16 days traded.

[B]Average: 190 Pips a day. [/B]
[B] WIN/LOSS Ratio 40/[U]15
[/U][I]
These results are based on trading primarily the 1 of 3 systems i use.[/I][/B]

Regards,
E. Lang

[B]GBP/USD BONUS Short:[/B]

ENTRY: 2.0220
SL: 2.0318

elang, how are you managing your stops/exits on the bonus signals? Are you taking partial profit at 50 - 100 pips and setting it to break even like with 25 - 50? I kept my stop in the place you posted and it got hit on both of your last two signals. GBP/JPY was over 100 pip profit at one point, but came back up.

Also, what are your reasons for exiting one of the daily system trades completely before it hits your stop? I know you use Stochastics and recent support/resistance for exits on 25 - 50. Is it the same on the daily system?

Hi NewbieTrader,

I have several basic trade management rules.

1. Take Profit at a preset value eg: 30, 50, 100, 200 etc.
  2. Manually trail your SL (check the begining of this thread for the illustrated explanation on manual trailing)

The opportunities my system provides allow you put yourself in alignment with high profit scenarios, ofcourse fake outs do occurr, several times in sequence in some occasions, but the eventual trade more than compensates for losses and banks additional profit.

No matter how much i teach folks to trade, i cannot at the time of action interfere with the personal battle they have between their reason and their greed.

Everyone needs to sit down before they trade and give themselves an hour to look deep into themselves and establish what their profit taking level should be and approach their goals ralisticly based on their account level and risk tollerance.

You can have a trade with a maximal profit potential of 100 pips, turn into 90 or 50 or 20 or -50 depending on how you handle the trade. That is entirely up to you and something you need to tailor to your unique personality and mentality.

As you can see the poster before you closed the trade at +153 while you closed it at Stop Loss. Think about what technically differenciates you from him and makes you incur a loss while him gain income.

You are looking at SLs from the wrong point of view; a SL is there to protect you when the trade goes against you, a trade that went +180 Pips your way before it hit your SL is not a bad trade. It is a poorely managed trade.

Regards,
E. Lang

[B][U]GBP/JPY 2550 D1L

[/U][/B]

[B]ENTRY:[/B] 

[B]
STOP LOSS:
[/B]232.11 (Technical)

Hi there Effi, nice to see you’re also at Babypips :smiley:

Yesssiiiiiir lol

Reached that 3K pips target i set for today (friday)!! :smiley:

Yeah Effi - I’ve been following you on both forums - I sent an email of support to you but it bounced back. It looks like you are as resilient as your systems! :slight_smile: Keep up the good work.

Congratulation Effi. I also have made thousands of $ this week. Your system sure have enlighten my trading style… :smiley:

Thanx guys!

Appreciate the support.

I will be back on FF round the 11th anyway.
More than anything or being banned i was just sad that so many folks are missing out on making money with the signals… sniff

Buh thas the way things are.

No bother tho when my site is up soon, i’m gonna kick ass permanently :smiley:

E. Lang

Good to hear this Effi but I hope you can still post your analysis at BB n FF.

BTW, what will the URL for your site?

It is under construction, but is www. ull know soon enough .com

lol

Hi Effi and everyone else,

I was trying to browse this thread and was slowly realizing that I am reading from end to start (page 1 to last…). Then, I realize that I was. LOL… This is kinda nice. Once you open, you are lead to the last post. Of course, for the noobs, you have to read from the beginning.

Yup, a lot are missing you, Effi, at FF. lol… Looking forward to your kick ass site.

More power and more pips to you (and me…)

Regards,
REY

ТОЗИ ДОМЕЙН Е РЕГИСТРИРАН ЗА ЕДИН ОТ НАШИТЕ КЛИЕНТИ

good grief! i hope it’s in english lol

looooool yes it will be :slight_smile:

Only the server is foreign :o

I can’t wait either for you website to come up, Effilang :slight_smile:

I am very new to forex and I have followed a lot of different systems from this and other forums, but it seems like your systems are the best Mr. Effilang.

Love ya and God bless you! :smiley:

I thought that we needed an open and close above the 50EMA to take this signal. Is just a close above the line OK?

Broker time and chart differences.

Regards.
E. Lang

My broker doesn’t even have a close above the 50 EMA, Only the high is slightly above it. Are we at a disadvantage because of this?