EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed)

elang,

I sent you an email. Did you get it? piphunter said that I should contact you if I was interested in learning your bonus system. If you didn’t get my email how can I contact you?

Thanks,

-clayboy

Maybe all those contact links on the top right of my posts actually work ? :wink:

LOL, ohhh, is that what those are for. LOL, thanks! Now I know.

-clayboy

Elang how do you prefer us to contact you regarding your class. Aim, Msn, Yahoo or Skype? When would be the best time (GMT).

Thanks
larry

elang,

I tried to contact you by AIM, but your not online. I got a message saying you can’t get offline messages. I guess I’ll try again at a later time.

thanks

-clayboy

I’m always up doing something, so i’m generally available.

SKYPE and Yahoo messenger are preferable.

Regards,
E. Lang

Thanks Efflang

The System worked for real!!
Tested them out for a few days in demo and got some nice pips.

Just to share my experience for those who might not know about some extras about ‘Stochastics’, I got better at the guessing odd of reversal to exit my position using 2550 by trying to detect:

1. “Failure Swing” ( works for RSI too, explanation can be easily googled)
  2. Hinge on the %D or %K ( The line slows down compare to the other one)
  3. %K sharp reversal
  4. High Probability candlestick reversal pattern such as the stars, hammer, dark cloud, etc ( got this idea from other post, james’s 40-100). The Harami and Engulfing worked well too.

As soon as one of the above shows up ( before stochastic crossover, except for (4) which is better with crossover), I usually started to think about exiting, and this is best combined with a searching for a supporting news.

Hope the above helps

Sounds good to me!

Happy to hear you’re making pips.
Try trading the daily charts with 10 pairs.

Regards,
E. Lang

Yeah I am on that one now but with 4H chart.

Daily Chart? with 4H chart I got very few trade signals. Im quite conservative in deciding my entry, I only enter if the open/close is between the 25-50 EMA area. I think with Daily I will get less entry signal?

Hi Effi
Great system you shared here started following it on friday and caught USD/CHF Short and close 1/3 position at +50 and set the rest to BE currently floating profit of +81.

Also looking at the GBP/JPY Daily if this candle closes above the 50ema and the next candle opens above the 50ema will this be a valid LONG signal.

[U][B]GBP/USD [I]BONUS[/I]-S H4

[/B][/U]

PENDING ORDER: 2.0440

SL: 2.0508

[U][B]GBP/JPY [I]BONUS[/I]-S H4

[/B][/U]

PENDING ORDER: 234.60

SL: 235.45

Sell GBP/JPY? What happened to your long position from Friday? I still have it open.

Thats a Daily chart long, this is an H4 short. Two different systems.

I hedge on my platform.

Regards,
E. Lang

elang,

I sent you an email message at your yahoo address.

-clayboy

Thats just my messenger handle.

my email is <[email protected]>

OK, thanks!

clayboy

The long GPB/JPY has reached its breakeven point, but how would we know when to exit if it had come back down before getting there? I know you mentioned earlier in this topic that signals in the opposite direction will usually appear before the stop is hit, but what exactly will that signal be? You say to wait for an open/close (is that both or one or the other?) above or below the 50 moving average, but you have signals to enter when the price reaches a certain point which will usually get triggered before the close above or below the moving average.

And what about with the GPP/USD signal? How will we know when to exit that before it hits our stop if it doesn’t reach +50 first?

Sorry for all these questions. I know you already answered most or all of them but I need clarification. I’m just trying to be extra cautious after losing a lot last week.

[B][U]EUR/USD Bonus-S[/U][/B]

ENTRY: 1.4244

SL: 1.4301

Hey Effi
what do you think about the possible long USD/JPY if this candle closes above the 50ema is it a valid signal?

I’d wait for a D1 Signal thats where i primarily trade this system.

Regards,
E. Lang