EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed)

If we want to use elang’s systems correctly then we often need the 100+ pip stop losses. I know losses are unavoidable in any kind of trading, but elang somehow knows that a trade isn’t going to work out long before it hits his stop loss and can close it at a much smaller loss or small profit. I was just hoping that with his mentoring we could also learn how to tell prematurely when it’s not going to work out and greatly minimize our losses.

I think we all should email elang directly if we want to know about his mentoring program. I don’t want elang getting into trouble and/or this thread being stopped because he’s talking to much about his mentoring program. Just send him an email. He will respond - promise:D Let’s just keep this thread going in the meantime so we can keep getting good signals. elang rocks!!

-clayboy

Some mentoring can only be done by time itself.

As for minimizing stop losses, you can manually trail your position, half your Stop Loss or move it to break even.

Thats all, there is no magic.

Regards,
E. Lang

Oddly enough this just popped up, which is contextually very appropriate:

“Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.”

[B][U]USD/JPY Bonus Short[/U][/B]

ENTRY: 116.64

SL: 116.98

Hi Elang,
Were the signals you’ve posted here generate by this system? Thx.

this is a signal off of one of his other systems i am a student of his…he is amazingly helpful and i would highly rec. him

anyways there is a 2550 DAILY long signal right now…this other signal is to catch the retracement probably

on the USDJPY

Hi, you say there is a 2550 daily long right now but this day is not over yet so if you dont know where the close is it is not a valid sign (yet). Do you agree?

hi I started yesterday with babypips and I have a question regarding the 2550 sysytem :
You can trade the 4 H and 1D chart by just using the 2 signals (candle opens/closes above 50 EMA and RSI> 50 for a buy) to get into a trade and you don’t need other confirmation.
If you want to trade the 5M chart you first need confirmation from the 4H chart (stoch crossing in oversold/bought area).
Am I right?

[B][U]
CLOSED TRADE:
USD/JPY Bonus Short[/U][/B]

[B]+20[/B]

ENTRY: 116.64

SL: 116.98

[B][U]GBP/USD Bonus Long[/U][/B]

ENTRY: 2.0317

SL: 2.0251

drumdude can you send me your contact info to my email addy. Have a question for you.
thanks
Rob

[B][U]GBP/JPY Bonus Short[/U][/B]

ENTRY: 237.45
SL: 237.89

[B][U]USD JPY 2550 D1 Long[/U][/B]

ENTRY: Market
SL: 115.20 (Technical)

Is thie trade still valid? I just got home and loged on…

i was also asking myself the same question.

Beavis care to explain why you entered that trade ?

As long as it is still around the entry area then it is valid.

Elang…I have been trying to get in contact with you. Could I have you contact info. You don’t seem to be only on Yahoo. Thanks for the signals!

Sure thing.

Skype (messenger!): effilang
Yahoo (messenger only!): <[email protected]>
Gmail (Mailbox): <[email protected]>

Regards,
E. Lang