EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed)

Thanks…just shot you an e-mail.

Hopefully this month will be like the last. That was amazing…I did not do as well though. I did not have the guts to set those huge stops because I don’t feel like I have the instincs to get out when the signs point to it.

I am obsessed with Forex now…what would I do if I can actully make a couple thousand pips a month :stuck_out_tongue:

great signals , thks

Yeah, were around the 50 Pips range now for GBP/JPY.

50 Pips a day is all you need to get rich :slight_smile:

[B][U]GBP/JPY Bonus Long[/U][/B]

ENTRY: 237.48
SL: 236.86

Wow nice trade effi

Why, thank you :slight_smile:

I’m only posting signals on about 2 pairs out of the 8 i trade on here this month as its too much to keep track of etc.

Regards,
E. Lang

[I]"thank you for the system !

i am currently testing it

mind you, i use the 1 hr time frame for entries. the entry is as usual:candle opens or closes above or below the 50 EMA(i have observed that if on the 1 hr time frame at least 2 candles are below or above the 50 ema, then this will also happen in the 4hr time frame

started trading this method today.

so, for today:

sell GBPUSD @ 2.0368 currently + 49 pips
sell EURUSD @ 1.4144 currently +54 pips
sell AUDUSD @ 0.8883 currently +55 pips
buy USDCHF @ 1.1785 currently +21 pips
buy USDCAD @ 0.9968 currently +14 pips
sell EURGBP @ 0.6957 currently +10 pips
sell EURCHF @ 1.6620 currently -16 pips
sell EURAUD @1.5953 currently -10 pips

so, thus far, today 177 pips
all trades are still open

also, i set up an entry order for EURJPY short @ 164.20 (1 hr timeframe, that price would mean the candle is under the 50 ema)
i am using a S/L of 30 pips. S/L is adjusted after every +10pips, so that it always is 30pips away from the current price.

ok, that’s it, i am going to sleep right because i have courses from 8 a.m tomorrow lol"[/I]

I was just trying this system out… I was wndering if this was a signal on the EUR/USD for a long at 1.4140?:eek:

Beavis

Very cool indeed, Effi. I also enter a post by referring to TF1H.

By the way, what do you reckon for GJ at the TF1H. Will it be LONG or SHORT?

I can’t say. I hardly trade 25-50 on H4 talk less about H1.

25-50 is something i have on the side just so i can pick of 150 to 300 Pips from each pair every month.

It is much easier to trade it there, you have about 2 signals a month on each pair.

Regards,
E. Lang

BTW guys its probably a good idea to close out the GBP/JPY Bonus Long for the time being, since its profit taking friday.

We’ll get back in the game on Sunday.

I will update this months trade Summary in a few hours.

Regards,
E. Lang

Effi,

Are you still using the system you outlined in 301 Moved Permanently in addition to the 25-50 system? Your post there is a classic - I printed out your first post from that thread and keep it with my forex ed material.

And when is your website going to be finished?!

Oh boy does that system live on lol

I don’t have it ON my chart, but the concepts and motive excitors behind that are all blueprinted on my charts.

I may have a plain chart with only candle sticks on it, but i keep in mind everything i know at every one point.

Regards,
E. Lang

Nice Post,

Good advise!! :slight_smile:

Hi Effi

In your trade summary what is the SNR under the system mean?

I think it’s an abbreviation for one of his other systems called “Stoch’N Reverse” which you can learn if you contact him.

hey newbie

did u attend that course of effi or not yet?

thks

[B][U]GBP/JPY BONUS Long[/U][/B]

Entry: 238.88

SL: 238.39

[B][U]USD/JPY 2550 D1 Long[/U][/B]

Entry: 117.00

SL: 116.00

Not yet, but I’m planning to soon since I got most of my winning trades when I was following his signals and system properly and most of my losing trades when I was trying something else.